Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Charla S.Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Soraida C.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Sarah B.
Horn Lake, MS
I use these at home and at work. These are the only sponges i use. They have the scrubby side that aides in those tough dishes getting clean.
Brianna B.
Salisbury, MD
Purchaed at Walmart. Strong sponge! Both sides are nice and easy to scrub dishes! Cleans dishes really well.  Will purchase again.
Alexandra N.
Elk Grove, CA
These are basic sponges, they're not absolutely amazing (I still have to scrub at some food with my nails), but they're good for their price.
Harley M.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Works well I prefer magic eraser when it comes to scrubbing. They are moist when they come out of the package and ready to wipe up anything.
Sarah M.
Warrington, Pa
I keep one in the kitchen and one in the bathroom. Great for just easily wiping something off and just an easily flip to get that nice scrub.
Tanesha H.
Levittown, PA
This product comes in handy for spring cleaning. While dealing with my grandchildren, there's always a big mess, and theses work perfectly..
Suk H.
I love these. They're cheap and they work so well. I love getting these because it does it's job and I don't feel bad for throwing them away.
Bri M.
Cove, AR
I don't feel I have to replace these as often as I do others, and the scrub pad works better than other brands. I purchase mine at Walmart.
Yvonne C.
I purchased these clean my tubs with and the sponge didn't even last after using it 3 times. The green part was coming off rather quickly.
Emily S.
I'll admit, we may burn the bottom of some pans and pots sometimes. Gray to use to scrub off the areas! My go to when I need a new sponge.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?