BY SCOTCH-BRITE #20 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Camila L.
Plantation , FL
The sponge holds up for a long time. You can use it to clean dishes, the kitchen, or the bathroom. I like the sponge, but I feel like a sponge is just a sponge. Maybe that's just me.
Jessica C.
Fresno, CA
Love this kind of sponge and the versatility of it just a classic good sponge that will get the job done
Hannah G.
Saint Paul, MN
Sponges are sponges! Someday I'll figure out how to clean them so they last longer, but in the meantime I will continue to purchase reasonably priced sponges at Target that I don't feel bad throwing away after a few weeks of stinking up the sink.
Mai Xue L.
I love these sponges. Have always use these. Will purchase them time after time. It by far on of the nest out there.
Tiffany S.
Columbus, IN
I have always used these sponges ever since I was a child. It really does help get sticky stuff up. It gets everything super clean without having to scrub as hard as you can.
Mariah R.
Good sponge. They last a long time. I'm not exactly sure how to review a sponge.... I mean.... It's a sponge...
Emily W.
Denver, CO
What could be bad about the all classic sponge that everyone loves? Seriously, this sponge has been a part of my family's dish washing routine for as long as I can remember, they are super affordable and last a decent amount of time before needing to be changed out. Big fan!
Cheda P.
Hayward, CA
My mother used it and now me and my daughter. This brand has been around for a long time. I love it. We have one in the bathroom as well as our kitchen. From dishes to the bathtub. Easy use and it works
Christina H.
Columbia, MD
Great for cleaning multi surface Areas great for the kitchen cleaning and the stove top less scrubbing
Alyssa L.
Apple Valley, CA
The sponges will get any job done I use them for dishes and I have some for in my bathrooms to clean the toilets and tubs and sinks and it works amazing cleans everything right off
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?