BY SCOTCH-BRITE #20 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Yvonne C.
I purchased these clean my tubs with and the sponge didn't even last after using it 3 times. The green part was coming off rather quickly.
Hannah S.
Bossier City, LA
I really like using them. They last for a long while and really make scrubbing and cleaning easier. I buy them at our local grocery store.
Valentina B.
Es una buena marca de esponjas, normal como cualquier otra. Pero si se siente una mejor calidad que las demas, aunque son un poco costosas
Hannah N.
Have used these ever since I was little. Great at getting those tough geese stains off the dishes, or getting crayon off the counter. Love!
Emily S.
I'll admit, we may burn the bottom of some pans and pots sometimes. Gray to use to scrub off the areas! My go to when I need a new sponge.
jorey b.
Desoto, TX
These sponges are nice however they tear up easily over a short period of time. The rough part of the sponge separates from the other side.
Tashiana H.
New Haven, CT
These are your standard kitchen sponges. They have to be replaced often but I think that's a good thing for something you're cleaning with.
A. N.
These are a staple in my kitchen, bathroom, pantry, and garage. Really, I had no idea that there was any other brand or type to do the job.
Bri M.
Cove, AR
I don't feel I have to replace these as often as I do others, and the scrub pad works better than other brands. I purchase mine at Walmart.
Jillian M.
Los Angeles, CA
Love me some sponges. These clean everything up and honestly last a decent amount of time considering the price. I'd say they're effective.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?