BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Mycah T.
Mycah T.
Hot Springs, AR
Sometimes old school, no frills is the best thing. There's a reason they still make them!
Nancy fancy S.
Nancy fancy S.
These kinda sponges are not my favorite I feel like they scratch my pans when I wash them
Lorelei H.
Lorelei H.
Mesa, AZ
They last long and don't scratch my dishes. Also work well on my bathtub. They don't fall apart
Mallory C.
Mallory C.
Does it's job. Sometimes I find it hard to get off baked on foods from dinner. Other than that good product.
Gabriel G.
Gabriel G.
Could last longer, isn't the best sponge but it is just a sponge I've used better, fall apart way to easily
Kelly K.
Kelly K.
I buy several of these when they go on sale.  They clean well and last forever.  My favorite sponges to use.
Hazel C.
Hazel C.
These are an okay sponge. They green scrubby side seems to come off which is strange.
Myilinda A.
Myilinda A.
Colton, CA
I love these sponges these are the only sponges i use to clean my kitchen counters with. I buy mine at target.
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Delmar
Scrubs good and last for a long time. Good quality!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very satisfied with this product!!!!!!
Emma B.
Emma B.
Boston, MA
Great sponges! Not too pricey, and the scrub side works great for caked on food and stubborn things
Shakeymama :.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?