Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Charla S.Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Soraida C.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #15 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Jemima M.
Raleigh, NC
these sponges last a long time and doesn't keep residue on the sponge while cleaning. it seems to already have some type of formula on the sponge
Christine C.
Buckeye, AZ
I have used this brand of sponges since I moved out and got married in 1986. They get things clean but don't scratch everything up. They are the
MELANIE P.
Redding, CA
They get the job done and last a long time. They cut grime and grease very well. They don't start smelling or break down like the off brands do.
Johannalyne A.
Fontana, CA
I've always used these to clean my house, wash the dishes, and anything and everything to make my house clean. It's so convenient and easy to use
Yemnia P.
Franklin, TN
I love them!!! I have been using them for a couple of years. I love that it has to sides. One for gentle use and the other one for more rough use
Kiera D.
I feel like you could only use these for a good two weeks maybe they're not good for reusing I think it's best to buy a value pack or multiples
Sara B.
Royalton , KY
This product is amazing! There great for removing grease and stuck on food! I would definitely recommend! There adorable and get the job done!
Amber W.
Corona, CA
These are nice at first, but they don't last that long. They get kind of too soft and start to smell too.. not sure what's going on with that.
Annie C.
Saint Paul , MN
Love the classic sponge. Has a soft side and a more rough side for deep cleaning. I would recommend these, they are also extremely affordable.
Sabrina G.
Plant City, FL
This style is the only type I use to clean dishes, inside stove, and anything else i might clean with a sponge. It has not disappointed me yet.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?