BY SCOTCH-BRITE #20 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Sabrina G.
Plant City, FL
This style is the only type I use to clean dishes, inside stove, and anything else i might clean with a sponge. It has not disappointed me yet.
Brooklyn M.
Lagrange, GA
It's not as good as a brillo or SOS pad, but they work great on just about everything. From dishes to walls to toilets you can depend on them.
Kiera D.
I feel like you could only use these for a good two weeks maybe they're not good for reusing I think it's best to buy a value pack or multiples
Annie C.
Saint Paul , MN
Love the classic sponge. Has a soft side and a more rough side for deep cleaning. I would recommend these, they are also extremely affordable.
Sarah B.
Horn Lake, MS
I use these at home and at work. These are the only sponges i use. They have the scrubby side that aides in those tough dishes getting clean.
Sarah M.
Warrington, Pa
I keep one in the kitchen and one in the bathroom. Great for just easily wiping something off and just an easily flip to get that nice scrub.
Alexandra N.
Elk Grove, CA
These are basic sponges, they're not absolutely amazing (I still have to scrub at some food with my nails), but they're good for their price.
Tanesha H.
Levittown, PA
This product comes in handy for spring cleaning. While dealing with my grandchildren, there's always a big mess, and theses work perfectly..
Harley M.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Works well I prefer magic eraser when it comes to scrubbing. They are moist when they come out of the package and ready to wipe up anything.
Suk H.
I love these. They're cheap and they work so well. I love getting these because it does it's job and I don't feel bad for throwing them away.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?