BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Sam's Club
Ani A.
Ani A.
Jacksonville , FL
I have been using this product for years . Last a very long time . Very good price. No residue
Micah M.
Micah M.
Maceo, KY
Use these sponges every time we cleans. Holds up very well, very affordable and great value.
Angel C.
Angel C.
Haltom City, TX
Yes !!! I love this type of sponge that help you clean the better dishes and look beautiful.
Naldi B.
Naldi B.
Wilkes-Barre
Well it does the job. The sponges seem to last awhile too.
Cleaning and doing dishes with em
Marissa W.
Marissa W.
Rogersville, TN
I bought a pack of these which had like 20 in it and I Love them. One sponge lasts so long.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Alexander, IL
Love these! This is the only brand I use when it comes to house sponges! Always been great!
Kiara M S.
Kiara M S.
North Miami, FL
I just bought these sponges and these are the ones I have always relied on . Very effective
Natalya C.
Natalya C.
Irmo, SC
The classic at home sponge. Is there even another option? All of my family members use this brand, very trusted
Wendy T.
Wendy T.
Marshall, TX
Good sponges, absorb alot of water and they last a pretty good time. There very affordable
Heather P.
Heather P.
I use these sponges to clean my stove all the time since I got a smooth top and I also use them to clean house
Shakeymama :.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?