BY SCOTCH-BRITE #37 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Rosa D.
Rosa D.
houston
These are very affordable for me. They are durable and last a good while before I have to switch.
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
Pickerington, OH
These are the only sponges my husband and I will use! Easy to use, easy to clean and gets gunk off our pots and pans!
Edmarie B.
Edmarie B.
Syracuse, NY
Is the only one that dont break apart in less than a week and work perfectly for my necessity. Five stars to this one
Britt B.
Britt B.
Meadville, PA
Buy these sponges in bulk! They are reasonably priced and really get the job done! Recommend them
Audelia R.
Audelia R.
gravette, AR
Works good on my dishes love use them on my pots and pans when they have tough spots to get out
Melanie C.
Melanie C.
These are usually my go to because they are more affordable and I throw them away after each use
Bristole R.
Bristole R.
Tinley Park, IL
Works great ! Doesn't scratch! Inexpensive so I just throw it out and buy a new one when needed!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Use these all the time. Normal will not buy any other because these hold up good and are cheap.
Raquel D.
Raquel D.
Ocean, NJ
Those are really good, good price, those last lonnnng time, doesn't feel slippery with the time
Taiesha A.
Taiesha A.
Staten island
I like these sponges because they work to get the stuck on items off with one side and gently with the other side.
Shakeymama :.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?