Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Charla S.Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Soraida C.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Buy on Amazon
Hannah P.
Rexburg, ID
I use these sponges everyday while doing the dishes and they hold up nicely and help deep clean and make sure everything is wiped off of the dishes.
Angela S.
Verona, PA
I use these all the time when I wash dishes and they hold up great. They get all the dirt and food off of the dishes and it's Rings out really well.
Krystal P.
Love these sponges! They're inexpensive and get the job done on my dishes. I often through mine in the dishwasher to get it refreshed for longer use.
Destiny D.
Forest City, NC
Scotch-Brite has some great products, I used to work in a commercial kitchen and we use their products. They work great for scrubbing tough surfaces.
Emily W.
Cedartown, GA
I don't use any other brand of dish cleaning sponges ever. The double sided is amazing. Soft side for easy messes and scrubby side for hard messes.
Stephanie H.
Scottsdale, AZ
It's a sponge it works fine and does its job. I don't like that the green part breaks down and gets everywhere other than that it's a fine product
Nicole L.
Pepperell, MA
My husband and I love these pads for scrubbing dishes. They get off every little piece of scraps and are so affordable. We go through them quickly.
Brenda G.
Anaheim, CA
Great and useful product for everyday house cleaning. Strong and soft texture of the sponge and easy to hold. Removes dirt, food, spills, and dust.
Macy U.
Brooklyn, NY
Great for cleaning every kind of dirty kitchen gadget! I don't have a dishwasher so it's important to get my dishes really clean! This does the job
Alicia R.
North Las Vegas, NV
Its a good . it gets the job done. Inexpensive product i always use it.they are very abosrbent.the done collcet alot of nasty stuff. Easy to clean
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?