Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Charla S.Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Soraida C.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #15 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Sarah R.
Eastpointe, MI
These are the go to sponges when you wanna get the best clean! Reliable and won’t fall apart on you and they last for a while with a cheap price tag!
Destiny D.
Forest City, NC
Scotch-Brite has some great products, I used to work in a commercial kitchen and we use their products. They work great for scrubbing tough surfaces.
Raejean W.
Mount Vernon, OH
I love these they are amazing for cleaning the stove counters and the dishes takes minutes to do the stove instead of twenty minutes with a dish rag
Nora F.
Used these most recently while cleaning up an old house she. Really helped with getting old stain off of wood floor with the help of mineral spirits.
Emely C.
These are the only sponges I use for my kitchen, they are amazing and overall always keeps my dishes and pots clean, I have been using them for years
Angela S.
Verona, PA
I use these all the time when I wash dishes and they hold up great. They get all the dirt and food off of the dishes and it's Rings out really well.
Nicole L.
Pepperell, MA
My husband and I love these pads for scrubbing dishes. They get off every little piece of scraps and are so affordable. We go through them quickly.
Emily W.
Cedartown, GA
I don't use any other brand of dish cleaning sponges ever. The double sided is amazing. Soft side for easy messes and scrubby side for hard messes.
Olena Y.
Des Plaines , IL
I've been using these for years!! And they do a great job at cleaning my dishes and I use the yellow side for softer dishes such as glass and cups
Brenda G.
Anaheim, CA
Great and useful product for everyday house cleaning. Strong and soft texture of the sponge and easy to hold. Removes dirt, food, spills, and dust.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?