BY SCOTCH-BRITE #20 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Cynthia C.
Good product. Classic sponge to clean in the kitchen. Recommended. Can buy from any store really.
Emely C.
These are the only sponges I use for my kitchen, they are amazing and overall always keeps my dishes and pots clean, I have been using them for years
Victoria M.
Yakima, WA
These sponges really work well to scrub off anything and they're the only sponges I use because they're my favorite ones and never seem to disappoint me
Hannah N.
Have used these ever since I was little. Great at getting those tough geese stains off the dishes, or getting crayon off the counter. Love!
Camila L.
Plantation , FL
The sponge holds up for a long time. You can use it to clean dishes, the kitchen, or the bathroom. I like the sponge, but I feel like a sponge is just a sponge. Maybe that's just me.
Bethany B.
Rexburg, ID
You can never go wrong with a classic. The yellow spongey side is perfect for cleaning gently especially on kitchenware that you don't want to scuff. And the green side works to get the cooked on grime off. Plus, it's not too strong where it damages your kitchenware, but you should still be careful.
Kimberly G.
Pelzer, SC
Very cheap, gets the job done. Used at home and at work. Great product and easy to use. Cleans up messes with ease
Emily W.
Denver, CO
What could be bad about the all classic sponge that everyone loves? Seriously, this sponge has been a part of my family's dish washing routine for as long as I can remember, they are super affordable and last a decent amount of time before needing to be changed out. Big fan!
Christina H.
Columbia, MD
Great for cleaning multi surface Areas great for the kitchen cleaning and the stove top less scrubbing
Kiera D.
I feel like you could only use these for a good two weeks maybe they're not good for reusing I think it's best to buy a value pack or multiples
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?