Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Charla S.Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Soraida C.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #15 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Bethaney M.
Buckhannon
This is a must product in my everyday cleaning. I use these everywhere. You don't have to scrub and scrub just a quick swipe and burnt on food is gone.
Katherine L.
Columbus, OH
Always does an excellent job on tough stains and lasts a good length of time. Go to product always worth having on hand will definitely purchase again.
Lauran  L.
Plainview, TX
I love these! They are great for stubborn stains on dishes or counter tops, in the kitchen or in the bathroom. I buy mine at Walmart not to expensive.
Alicia E.
My go-to sponge. I use it for the kitchen and the bathroom (not the same one of course lol). It really gets the job done and is relatively inexpensive!
Erika D.
Lewis Center, OH
We buy these in bulk but they last forever! So strong but not too abrasive. They wash well and stay stink free forever as well. The only sponges we use
Ashley H.
Akron, OH
I like how it has the green scratchy side for hard to get off things from the pan. They do tend to stink pretty fast but theyre cheap and come in hand.
Meghan h.
Lehi
Nothing beats the original! Gets the job done always has always will!! The sponge side and the scrubby side for stuck on crud. Best thing for any mess.
Emely C.
These are the only sponges I use for my kitchen, they are amazing and overall always keeps my dishes and pots clean, I have been using them for years
Krystal P.
Love these sponges! They're inexpensive and get the job done on my dishes. I often through mine in the dishwasher to get it refreshed for longer use.
Hannah P.
Hollidaysburg, PA
I use these sponges everyday while doing the dishes and they hold up nicely and help deep clean and make sure everything is wiped off of the dishes.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?