BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Glencoe, Al
These two sided sponges work great and last for a good while. They hold together well on all my pots and pans
LaQuandra S.
LaQuandra S.
Providence
Long lasting doesn't fall apart or break up. Good value and dependable. I sweat by sponges to wash my dishes.
Madi G.
Madi G.
love these! I appreciate that they are double sided because I can use the rough side to scrub more difficult food off of dishes.
Leonor Mariana R.
Leonor Mariana R.
Excelente calidad, duran un montón de tiempo. Dejan los platos bien limpios y no son tan costosas. Me gusta.
Katie G.
Katie G.
We always buy huge boxes of these sponges, and use them for everything from doing dishes to scrubbing floors
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Sparta
The are great to use and they get even the messest stands off. We use it every time we do the dishes.xxffgd
Gael L.
Gael L.
Raleigh, NC
This works perfectly with my favorite detergent soap. It helps cleaning tough stains on our non stick pans.
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Good price. They work really well, the scrubby side is great! Would never go back to one without the scrub.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Cleveland, TN
Nothing beats these sponges. I remember my mom using them and now I do. Somethings are just tried and true.
Yvette D.
Yvette D.
Always my favorite and last almost forever it doesn't get ugly so fast it's takes long for it it's good one
Shakeymama :.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?