BY SCOTCH-BRITE #20 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Ysenia H.
San Antonio , TX
Helps scrub off the hard to take off eggs or anything really. These are the best scrubbers
Linda C.
Fresno, CA
Amazing sponge. My family and I have been using these sponges for quite sometimes more like most of my life. I love how the sponge is and I love how I can clean my dishes with the green part and it doesn't destroy my utensils. It's amazing how I been apart of these sponges basically my whole life. I would recommend this to anyone
jennifer f.
Cranston, RI
Scitch-britems sponges get the job done. No need to put on that extra elbow grease. The sponges do the job on their own!
Tiffany H.
very easy to use and gets the job done really well. doesnt scrub too hard on my pans or ruin them.
Sarah S.
Jonesboro, GA
These work very well. They help to get food that is stuck on pans, such as cheese. I buy these in bulk so they are a good deal, but they aren't expensive to begin with. I am highly satisfied with this product and I recommend it to everyone!
Natalie L.
Berkeley, CA
Very multi-tasking, I use these sponges for dishes, for cleaning the fridge, for scrubbing off stains on my shoes, and there may be many more other uses that I don't know yet! There's no distinct smell, and it does its job well. Fairly affordable and recommended.
sarah m.
Saint Clair, MI
Works well. Does what I need it to do, lasts reasonably long. Long time buyer of these sponges
marie g.
My favorite sponges! Last ages and don't get a nasty smell to them or fall apart. Great used on tough to clean plates and pots.
Katie W.
San Antonio, TX
These sponges are great they get the job done and they do not retain any smell after you are done using them! I buy these frequently but I do not have to replace them as often because they do not wear out like other sponges I have used before. They hold up but do not hold any smells.
Felicia D.
These are my go to sponges for any cleaning purposes! I use these everyday when doing dishes and never have any problems!
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?