Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Charla S.Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Soraida C.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #22 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walmart*
Eliza U.
Kirksville, MO
The best sponges with lots of control and a nice scent. I would recommend to someone looking for a quick drying sponge where you can get in cracks easily.
Tabitha M.
These are sponges I use for daily dish washing and have been using them for years they last a long time of scrubbing and in a house 0f 7 you really need it
McKenzie B.
Spokane Vly, WA
I've used these in my house growing up for as long as I can remember. They are cheap and do a great job to combat tough grind and to lather up your dishes.
Melissa S.
Scotch-Brite Industrial scrubbing sponge is what I buy. It smells great. It is very affordable. When scrubbing with this sponge it will remove anything.
Yadirah H.
Decatur, GA
I like these pads they seem to be a little more heavy duty them the rest on the market. They last longer in between replacement, and the cost is not bad.
This is what I always use,it don't leave no marks on my pots when I scrub on them.It makes it easy for me to use them on anything that needs to be clean
Cindy S.
This is the only sponge I use in my bouse. I tired others and they won't work as well as these sponges. Use them for dishes and to clean my sink and tub.
Victoria M.
Yakima, WA
These sponges really work well to scrub off anything and they're the only sponges I use because they're my favorite ones and never seem to disappoint me
shania b.
Waterford, MI
these are like any other basic sponges, you can buy the same ones at the dollar store. I bought these at kmart and probably won't be buying these again.
Sarah A.
Saint Cloud
These sponges are tough and durable and get the job done. They are a quality product that delivers what it says it will. I use these sponges religiously.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?