Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Charla S.Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Soraida C.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #22 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walmart*
Karolina S.
Brooklyn, NY
Use these at home and at work (large office space) and it does the job in both places! Convenient to pick up anywhere and it's pretty cheap but good quality.
Kimberly M.
Riverside, CA
Sponges work well at first, but with heavy use can quickly lose their effectiveness. If you're doing heavy duty cleaning, definitely get a heavy duty sponge.
Alexandra R.
Doral, FL
I like them, they are hardy and your sponge helps you to spend less soap. Good job!! // me gustan, son resistentes y su esponja te ayuda a gastar menos jabon
Alaina F.
I've recently switched back to using good old classic sponges than a fancy dish brush. Sponges are cheaper, and I feel less bad when it's time to toss them.
Tamarra J.
Santa Monica, CA
Durable material and easy on my dishes and strong enough for a good tub scrub. Affordable and gets the job done. I get really good use out of these sponges.
Haley S.
I do the dishes in my home and this is one of my favorite brands because the sponges last they do not wear out too quickly and they have good scrubbing power
Amber D.
Richmond, TX
They have good scrubbing bristles on them that do scrub, but I feel they wear down to fast and that I'm having to replace them very quickly in my kitchen.
Amy M.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
These are our go-to sponges in our house and have been for years. Having a duel purpose makes them a great buy- you're getting 2 for the price of 1 really!
Ashley B.
Swedesboro, NJ
What us college kids use. We don't always get to our dishes right away, so it's nice that these are strong and will get our dishes clean in no time at all!
Eliza U.
Kirksville, MO
The best sponges with lots of control and a nice scent. I would recommend to someone looking for a quick drying sponge where you can get in cracks easily.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?