BY SCOTCH-BRITE #20 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Amber D.
Richmond, TX
They have good scrubbing bristles on them that do scrub, but I feel they wear down to fast and that I'm having to replace them very quickly in my kitchen.
Melissa S.
Scotch-Brite Industrial scrubbing sponge is what I buy. It smells great. It is very affordable. When scrubbing with this sponge it will remove anything.
Yadirah H.
Decatur, GA
I like these pads they seem to be a little more heavy duty them the rest on the market. They last longer in between replacement, and the cost is not bad.
This is what I always use,it don't leave no marks on my pots when I scrub on them.It makes it easy for me to use them on anything that needs to be clean
Cindy S.
This is the only sponge I use in my bouse. I tired others and they won't work as well as these sponges. Use them for dishes and to clean my sink and tub.
Holli J.
Birmingham, AL
Super effective in cleaning dishes! The only con is that they get dirty & need to be replaced pretty frequently. I buy them at Kroger or Publix on sale!
philomena g.
Love these sponges they are durable. They are also fantastic in the bath tub. Less arm strength. Would recommend to all. And they are sold for good price
Ana V.
Okay let me just start by saying that these are some of the best sponges I've used. They are durable and don't smell gross. They're also very affordable.
Sarah A.
Saint Cloud
These sponges are tough and durable and get the job done. They are a quality product that delivers what it says it will. I use these sponges religiously.
shania b.
Waterford, MI
these are like any other basic sponges, you can buy the same ones at the dollar store. I bought these at kmart and probably won't be buying these again.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?