BY SCOTCH-BRITE #37 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Louise M.
Louise M.
Woodside, NY
This is the best dish washing sponge brand ever. It will clean without scratching too much. Been using it for years.
Arie J.
Arie J.
Pensacola
Inexpensive and durable. I use this when I just need a bulk but I'm not really interested in sounding lots of money.
Rodchelle W.
Rodchelle W.
Litchfield, MN
I love these sponges. I don't buy any other brand. They last a long time and are very durable. Great value and price
Kara P.
Kara P.
Brookville
They are very effective for scrubbing and washing the food of off dishes & keeping the counters clean! I love them.
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Browns Mills, NJ
Gets the job done. Comes in a pack of 4 so you always have one around. They don't break apart easy and last a while
Meighann H.
Meighann H.
Clovis
Effective working scrum brush . My family use hem till there's nothing left they last a good long while many uses .
Jena B.
Jena B.
These sponges are pretty good they definitely hold up a lot longer than some other brands that I have used before.
Lola R.
Lola R.
Mooresville, NC
I don't think I will ever use another sponge as long as I live... or clean lol it gets the job done and amazingly.
Alana N.
Alana N.
This is a pretty good sponge. It lasts a while and removes everything it needs to with little to no effort from me
Ragan G.
Ragan G.
Cut Off, LA
These are great! Has always been my go to sponge for dish washing. These really hold up compared to other brands.
Shakeymama :.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?