Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Charla S.Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Soraida C.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Madeline B.
Always have a pack of these, they are easy to wash in the dishwasher and I use them all the time. Affordable and you get your money's worth... can buy anywhere.
Natalee B.
These sponges last a long time. You can wash them in the dishwasher as well. These sponges don't have a weird scent like a lot of other brands which I prefer.
Destiny H.
Classic. Not too fancy. Does what you need. Been a brand I've used as long as I can remember. Best thing? You can get a two or three pack from the Dollar Tree!
Maggie W.
Bel Air, MD
These get the job done but wear down faster than I would hope. I'm not a big fan of sponges because after that first use I don't feel like its ever very clean.
Tynna H.
Sullivan, ME
I like to have these handy for when you have those pours and pans that have stuff stuck to them, or even for the plates that the husband doesn't rinse off lol.
Brianna B.
Decatur, GA
These are my go to sponges even though the scrubbing side doesnt stay too scrubby for very long, in cases like that I just turn to a brillo pad or steel wool.
Gwenna S.
CINCINNATI, OH
I feel like these are not easy to use when you are trying to get tough residue out. They also smell bad after just a few uses even after trying to clean them.
Glendy L.
Rosamond, CA
One of my favorite sponges to use. I've repurchased over and over, it cleans great, doesn't scratch my dishes and doesn't fall apart with heavy duty cleaning.
Mira M.
Metuchen, NJ
I usually use this as it doesn't shed all over the sink and lasts a long time. It holds up well to bad residue as well. I use this in the kitchen and bathroom.
meashelle B.
Fort Worth, TX
Very durable sponges i use then in my bathroom for cleaning my tub and sink. They get the job done with scratching the paint off your stuff. Tough but gentle
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?