BY SCOTCH-BRITE #20 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Alaina F.
I've recently switched back to using good old classic sponges than a fancy dish brush. Sponges are cheaper, and I feel less bad when it's time to toss them.
meashelle B.
Fort Worth, TX
Very durable sponges i use then in my bathroom for cleaning my tub and sink. They get the job done with scratching the paint off your stuff. Tough but gentle
Karolina S.
Brooklyn, NY
Use these at home and at work (large office space) and it does the job in both places! Convenient to pick up anywhere and it's pretty cheap but good quality.
Kimberly M.
Riverside, CA
Sponges work well at first, but with heavy use can quickly lose their effectiveness. If you're doing heavy duty cleaning, definitely get a heavy duty sponge.
Haley S.
I do the dishes in my home and this is one of my favorite brands because the sponges last they do not wear out too quickly and they have good scrubbing power
Amy M.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
These are our go-to sponges in our house and have been for years. Having a duel purpose makes them a great buy- you're getting 2 for the price of 1 really!
Starr S.
Grand Prairie , TX
These sponges are alright. They wear out quickly. The sponges work very well on dishes that need a little scrubbing, I just wish they could hold up longer.
Amber D.
Richmond, TX
They have good scrubbing bristles on them that do scrub, but I feel they wear down to fast and that I'm having to replace them very quickly in my kitchen.
Tabitha M.
These are sponges I use for daily dish washing and have been using them for years they last a long time of scrubbing and in a house 0f 7 you really need it
McKenzie B.
Spokane Vly, WA
I've used these in my house growing up for as long as I can remember. They are cheap and do a great job to combat tough grind and to lather up your dishes.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?