BY SCOTCH-BRITE #15 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Destiny H.
Classic. Not too fancy. Does what you need. Been a brand I've used as long as I can remember. Best thing? You can get a two or three pack from the Dollar Tree!
Maggie W.
Bel Air, MD
These get the job done but wear down faster than I would hope. I'm not a big fan of sponges because after that first use I don't feel like its ever very clean.
Glendy L.
Rosamond, CA
One of my favorite sponges to use. I've repurchased over and over, it cleans great, doesn't scratch my dishes and doesn't fall apart with heavy duty cleaning.
Gwenna S.
CINCINNATI, OH
I feel like these are not easy to use when you are trying to get tough residue out. They also smell bad after just a few uses even after trying to clean them.
Haley S.
I do the dishes in my home and this is one of my favorite brands because the sponges last they do not wear out too quickly and they have good scrubbing power
Alexandra R.
Doral, FL
I like them, they are hardy and your sponge helps you to spend less soap. Good job!! // me gustan, son resistentes y su esponja te ayuda a gastar menos jabon
Kimberly M.
Riverside, CA
Sponges work well at first, but with heavy use can quickly lose their effectiveness. If you're doing heavy duty cleaning, definitely get a heavy duty sponge.
Alaina F.
I've recently switched back to using good old classic sponges than a fancy dish brush. Sponges are cheaper, and I feel less bad when it's time to toss them.
meashelle B.
Fort Worth, TX
Very durable sponges i use then in my bathroom for cleaning my tub and sink. They get the job done with scratching the paint off your stuff. Tough but gentle
Karolina S.
Brooklyn, NY
Use these at home and at work (large office space) and it does the job in both places! Convenient to pick up anywhere and it's pretty cheap but good quality.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?