Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Charla S.Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Soraida C.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Ivelisse P.
Saint Cloud, FL
I like this sponges, my dishes are always sparkling clean. The only thing I don't like is after a while the sponges starts to stink even after rinsing them well.
Flor C.
Phoenix, AZ
Last longer and you do not have to scrub to much is not expensive and does it job is the only one that I trust to wash my dishes because it will not damage them.
Renea S.
Forest, VA
These are a go to for my family, so affordable. We use them everyday. The only thing we don't like is the smell. A few weeks of use and they start to smell funky.
Jessica C.
Youngstown, OH
The only sponges I'll use to clean my dishes, scrub my tub or floors! They last for so long and don't have that musty sponge smell like most get after a weeks use!
Miranda O.
Provo, UT
Wear easy. Can't beat the Price. I microwave them to keep them clean, but they don't last very long. I am just going through my original pack, won't buy again.
Jennifer M.
This sponge is ok. I don't tend to wash dishes with a sponge often. After only a few times of use it leaves off a smell. I'm not sure I'd recommend this product.
Hannah T.
Bellingham, WA
The yellow side is like a regular sponge and the green side is rougher like a scrubby pad. The yellow side is good for stuff that needs to be wiped down(i.e. countertops, dishes before the dishwasher, stovetops). The green side is good for things that have things stuck to it. Ever leave oatmeal in the bowl? Grab your sponge and use that green side. This is the same sponge that my parents have been using since I was a child, and now I use at my place. The price is reasonable and I know they work well, so why differ? Of course the only problem is that it will start to smell gross, so you need to make sure it dries out all the way or you'll be in for some stink.
NuNu S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Love this scrubber & the cleaning it does...however I hate the way it smells if I dont squeeze it really hard everytime
Tamera M.
bonham
I love the durability of this product and the way that it dryes to keep it from getting the mildew smell. I will only use this product in my kitchen for cleaning my dishes. Thank you for this product
Stephanie W.
Philadelphia, PA
Scotchbrite sponges are the best brand of sponges if you have some serious scrubbing to do these sponges cut right thru the grease and cooked on foods with ease
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?