BY SCOTCH-BRITE #20 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Brianna B.
Atlanta, GA
These are my go to sponges even though the scrubbing side doesnt stay too scrubby for very long, in cases like that I just turn to a brillo pad or steel wool.
Tynna H.
Sullivan, ME
I like to have these handy for when you have those pours and pans that have stuff stuck to them, or even for the plates that the husband doesn't rinse off lol.
Mira M.
Metuchen, NJ
I usually use this as it doesn't shed all over the sink and lasts a long time. It holds up well to bad residue as well. I use this in the kitchen and bathroom.
Destiny H.
Classic. Not too fancy. Does what you need. Been a brand I've used as long as I can remember. Best thing? You can get a two or three pack from the Dollar Tree!
Gwenna S.
CINCINNATI, OH
I feel like these are not easy to use when you are trying to get tough residue out. They also smell bad after just a few uses even after trying to clean them.
Natalee B.
These sponges last a long time. You can wash them in the dishwasher as well. These sponges don't have a weird scent like a lot of other brands which I prefer.
Glendy L.
Rosamond, CA
One of my favorite sponges to use. I've repurchased over and over, it cleans great, doesn't scratch my dishes and doesn't fall apart with heavy duty cleaning.
Maggie W.
Bel Air, MD
These get the job done but wear down faster than I would hope. I'm not a big fan of sponges because after that first use I don't feel like its ever very clean.
Haley S.
I do the dishes in my home and this is one of my favorite brands because the sponges last they do not wear out too quickly and they have good scrubbing power
Alexandra R.
I like them, they are hardy and your sponge helps you to spend less soap. Good job!! // me gustan, son resistentes y su esponja te ayuda a gastar menos jabon
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?