BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Emily L.
Emily L.
Meadville, PA
This is a classic sponge that truly cannot be topped. I love this. It's perfect for whenever I have stuck on food on dishes. Any baked on food is no match for this sponge! However, it does seem to wear quickly. I will say the price and quality can't be topped.
Esmeralda A.
Esmeralda A.
Bridgeport, WA
I love these sponges. They clean so good and feels like you hardly do any work when washing dishes. That last a super long time and they come in large amount so you won't have to worry about them for a long time. This product works so good and is a time saver
Sam W.
Sam W.
Barboursville, WV
I use these sponges for everything! Cleaning the bathroom, the kitchen, the car, doesn't matter. I like that it has a rough side and a spongy side depending what surface you're cleaning. And they're inexpensive so I'm able to stock up when I have a coupon.
Maggie Z.
Maggie Z.
Fairfax, VA
It does exactly what you need it to and it will last longer than cheap, off-brand sponges. I get large quantities from Costco and I know that Scotch-Brite sponges will get the job done! I have never had one fall apart; it always gets too dirty before then!
Trent M.
Trent M.
Fall River, MA
This product is very good because it takes all of the food off of my plate even when its stuck on there like a booger to your nose when you wake up. I can use it as a tough scrub, or a soft wash for all of my dish washing necessities. I love this product!
Allyson L.
Allyson L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I use these to wash dished in the sink and they get most food off of the dishes. If tough, sticky food like fat has been in a pan for awhile, these sponges may not get that off. But for most day to day items and uses, they clean off just about anything.
Jay C.
Jay C.
Nashville, TN
These are my personal favorite sponges. When I look to buy a sponge, I look for one thing: durability. It can be found at many major grocery stores or department stores. These sponges can be used for a long time before wearing out or starting to smell.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
've been using the other Scotch-Brite pads with the green scrubbie surface for many years and Loved Them! They never scratched my pots or pans - as a matter of fact, that was the reason I started using them instead of steel wool or other abrasive pads.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
These are my go to sponge. They're good for heavy duty scrubbing and easy washing of plates. You won't have scratches on stainless steel either.

These are a great price and they last long as well. I wouldn't choose any other sponge to get the job done
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Denmark, WI
Overall I fairly happy with the scrubbing power of these sponges. The green side works well at scrubbing the grime off of my dishes, but after some hard scrubbing, they start to lose their shape and become gross to point of having to throw them away.
Shakeymama :.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?