BY SCOTCH-BRITE #20 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Lisa S.
Topeka, KS
I won't use anything else!! The scrubby part is great for caked on food and the soft side doesn't scratch my delicate plates. The shape fits perfectly in my hand and doesn't slip out like other brands. One sponge can last me a long time. I just stick it in the microwave to kill the germs once a week.
Denise M.
Tough and work well. I work in a restaurant and we keep these on hand in between bulk orders of a company brand. Is easy to use and good value. Does what a scrubbing sponge needs to do and isn't impossible to clean.
Dana M.
THE BEST SPONGES! My parents have been using these since I was very young and I continued to use them when I went to college and still use them 6 years later! I've found that they are very durable and hold up to all messes that come their way! The dual sides allow to really scrub off those tough stains
Taylor L.
Bowie, TX
I use these to help wash dishes to get the hardy stuff stuck to dishes. I wasn't disappointed by it. It got the job done no complaints. I buy these sponges from Walmart for a fair price. I buy them when I need them.
Maria L.
Orlando , FL
Pretty good if you are the one who clean your house, I have lots of them, not only for washing the dishes but also for cleaning the restroom, glasses (it doesn't damage it) which is pretty cool, and it last longer
Jaedi G.
I use these sponges for cleaning around my house, not my dishes. This works well when cleaning a tub. The scrubby side is durable, but not scratchy. They aren't high quality so I don't feel bad when throwing them out. It's a good alternative to wasting good sponges!
Holli O.
Hobart
I love that this product is very affordable and that has one scrubbing side and one just soft side. The cons about this product like all sponges is you can't use it for that long. The good part about this is the pricing is very good it's pretty cheap and affordable and I would definitely recommend
Nayelly R.
Cicero, IL
Love this sponge for when i wash dishes. I bought mine at Walmart. Its very good to use but just like any other sponge it wears out. The con about this is that after a few weeks it starts to smell a bit. Would recommend to anyone.
Kristen P.
Stamford, CT
These are fine! They get the job done. They're nothing fancy, but super effective and I like the double sided for scrubbing. My only complaint are that the colors are slightly offensive, but I'd hope people don't notice the color of my sponges when they come over ;) Sure I'd buy these again
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Decent little sponge for the price. Doesn't tear easily and last for a good amount of time. Usually purchase at the grocery store or Walmart. Really doesn't have a scent but you'll definitely know when it's time to buy a new one. Always keep one in my house for cleaning and washing dishes etc.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?