Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Charla S.Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Soraida C.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #15 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Lina R.
I love these sponges so much I buy them in bulk at Costco. I use them from everything from everyday cleaning to deep spring cleaning and they never let me down. I also love that you can throw them in the dishwasher and disinfect them.
Taylor L.
Bowie, TX
I use these to help wash dishes to get the hardy stuff stuck to dishes. I wasn't disappointed by it. It got the job done no complaints. I buy these sponges from Walmart for a fair price. I buy them when I need them.
Lisa S.
Topeka, KS
I won't use anything else!! The scrubby part is great for caked on food and the soft side doesn't scratch my delicate plates. The shape fits perfectly in my hand and doesn't slip out like other brands. One sponge can last me a long time. I just stick it in the microwave to kill the germs once a week.
Dana M.
THE BEST SPONGES! My parents have been using these since I was very young and I continued to use them when I went to college and still use them 6 years later! I've found that they are very durable and hold up to all messes that come their way! The dual sides allow to really scrub off those tough stains
Denise M.
Tough and work well. I work in a restaurant and we keep these on hand in between bulk orders of a company brand. Is easy to use and good value. Does what a scrubbing sponge needs to do and isn't impossible to clean.
Jaedi G.
I use these sponges for cleaning around my house, not my dishes. This works well when cleaning a tub. The scrubby side is durable, but not scratchy. They aren't high quality so I don't feel bad when throwing them out. It's a good alternative to wasting good sponges!
Nayelly R.
Cicero, IL
Love this sponge for when i wash dishes. I bought mine at Walmart. Its very good to use but just like any other sponge it wears out. The con about this is that after a few weeks it starts to smell a bit. Would recommend to anyone.
Holli O.
Hobart
I love that this product is very affordable and that has one scrubbing side and one just soft side. The cons about this product like all sponges is you can't use it for that long. The good part about this is the pricing is very good it's pretty cheap and affordable and I would definitely recommend
Kristen P.
Stamford, CT
These are fine! They get the job done. They're nothing fancy, but super effective and I like the double sided for scrubbing. My only complaint are that the colors are slightly offensive, but I'd hope people don't notice the color of my sponges when they come over ;) Sure I'd buy these again
Maria L.
Orlando, FL
Pretty good if you are the one who clean your house, I have lots of them, not only for washing the dishes but also for cleaning the restroom, glasses (it doesn't damage it) which is pretty cool, and it last longer
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?