Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Charla S.Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Soraida C.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #19 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Lauryn H.
Harrisonburg, VA
I love these sponges for cleaning my kitchen and bathrooms. They have two sides, you can use the rough side for more stubborn stains. These do make some scratches on nonstick pans, so I use them mostly for countertops, bathtubs, etc. Never had one break! Just make sure to rinse them after use
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Decent little sponge for the price. Doesn't tear easily and last for a good amount of time. Usually purchase at the grocery store or Walmart. Really doesn't have a scent but you'll definitely know when it's time to buy a new one. Always keep one in my house for cleaning and washing dishes etc.
Alaina R.
Love these sponges, and love that they're double sided. Always effective, and really removes grime. Super cheap and always available at any drugstore. Great value for the price. Would definitely recommend to others for use.
Lupe L.
Good product, helps scrub effectively and last a decent amount of time. You do need to desinfect it after use so they can last longer and not have bacteria grow in them though. But aside that it does the job and I would recommend to people especially because they are at a good price
Allie N.
Mantua
We've been using these sponges for years and always buy them in bulk at BJ's. They're great for doing dishes, cleaning the counter tops, you name it! They're just a great staple to have in the house and I use them all the time when I'm cleaning! We will always repurchase these!
Jazmin E.
Bronx, NY
Es  el que más usamos en nuestra casa por que dura más que otros que a veces Compramos, es muy durable cuando esta nuevo si cuesta un poco manejarlo pero luego después de unos 3 usos se pone suave y me gusta mucho limpia mejor los trastes y las cacerolas jeje  mi humilde opinión
Jazmine C.
Oak Ridge, TN
My family's go to sponge. We try to be as thrifty as we can and these always fit our budget! Safe for scrubbing dishes and pots with but won't leave any scratches on them. My only complaint would be that I wish that they would last longer. Other than that no problems at all.
Hayley S.
Softer sponge on the yellow side with a tough-scrubbing green side. Has always worked well for us in various cleaning situations. Easily available in many shopping locations and a great value.
Aslyn R.
Lafayette, IN
Easy to use- and gets the job done! We not only use these in the kitchen for dishes but we keep some on the utility sink in the back room for tougher stains or messes than come from outside.
Rocio C.
Los Angeles, CA
I hate these, they fall apart, they smell, for some reason they are moist out of the package. Yes, the price is always less than the rest, and you can pretty much get them anywhere but it is not worth how gross they get in the end. Not buying these again.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?

back