BY SCOTCH-BRITE #20 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Linda S.
Santa Ana, CA
Life savers. Make sure you switch them out occasionally so your plates dont smell bad. They last a good minute. My grandma use this so does my mom and now i use them.
Rebecca P.
Denver, CO
I love to stock up on these when they are on sale at Costco. They are great for a few uses and you can sterilize them in between uses. After, you just throw away.
Jessica C.
Beaverton, OR
I have ALWAYS gotten these sponges I live in a big house so I get these at Costco and they are the only kind I have ever gotten. Hardly ever had them smell either!
Ivelisse P.
Saint Cloud, FL
I like this sponges, my dishes are always sparkling clean. The only thing I don't like is after a while the sponges starts to stink even after rinsing them well.
Flor C.
Phoenix, AZ
Last longer and you do not have to scrub to much is not expensive and does it job is the only one that I trust to wash my dishes because it will not damage them.
Jessica C.
Youngstown, OH
The only sponges I'll use to clean my dishes, scrub my tub or floors! They last for so long and don't have that musty sponge smell like most get after a weeks use!
Hannah T.
Bellingham, WA
The yellow side is like a regular sponge and the green side is rougher like a scrubby pad. The yellow side is good for stuff that needs to be wiped down(i.e. countertops, dishes before the dishwasher, stovetops). The green side is good for things that have things stuck to it. Ever leave oatmeal in the bowl? Grab your sponge and use that green side. This is the same sponge that my parents have been using since I was a child, and now I use at my place. The price is reasonable and I know they work well, so why differ? Of course the only problem is that it will start to smell gross, so you need to make sure it dries out all the way or you'll be in for some stink.
Tamera M.
bonham
I love the durability of this product and the way that it dryes to keep it from getting the mildew smell. I will only use this product in my kitchen for cleaning my dishes. Thank you for this product
Madeline B.
Always have a pack of these, they are easy to wash in the dishwasher and I use them all the time. Affordable and you get your money's worth... can buy anywhere.
Stephanie W.
Philadelphia, PA
Scotchbrite sponges are the best brand of sponges if you have some serious scrubbing to do these sponges cut right thru the grease and cooked on foods with ease
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?