Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Charla S.Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Soraida C.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #19 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

I love using the sponges they get every cranny of all my dishes dried on food comes right off when using the scrub side and little sauces come right off with the soft side
Gabrielle G.
Charlotte, NC
I hate these sponges! They are great for scrubbing as a brand new sponge but one you have scrubbed one pot it's practically time to throw the sponge away. Very annoying.
Heather R.
Oakland City, IN
I like using these sponges in my kitchen when I'm cleaning counter tops or scrubbing something off of the dishes that is cooked or stuck on. They are tough yet gentle.
Amanda B.
Clarksburg, WV
We use these for washing dished! They last through several washes! The fact it has a smooth side and then a scratch pad on the other side makes it easy to wash dishes.
Alexandra M.
Walnutport, PA
A classic! I use it in my kitchen and bathroom to keep things nice and clean. The stunning side is perfect to get caked on messes and the other side is super absorbent
Linda S.
Santa Ana, CA
Life savers. Make sure you switch them out occasionally so your plates dont smell bad. They last a good minute. My grandma use this so does my mom and now i use them.
Sophia L.
Portland, OR
Amazing sponges, wow. Really cleans your dishes. almost like a sponge is supposed to do. only downside is the boring colors. If they came in orange I would r8 it 8/8
Jessica C.
Beaverton, OR
I have ALWAYS gotten these sponges I live in a big house so I get these at Costco and they are the only kind I have ever gotten. Hardly ever had them smell either!
Rebecca P.
Denver, CO
I love to stock up on these when they are on sale at Costco. They are great for a few uses and you can sterilize them in between uses. After, you just throw away.
Ivelisse P.
Saint Cloud, FL
I like this sponges, my dishes are always sparkling clean. The only thing I don't like is after a while the sponges starts to stink even after rinsing them well.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?