BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Rosanna W.
Rosanna W.
Davenport
Great product that gets the job done wonderfully. I love this products sooo much. It does a great job at getting cleaning done
Diane T.
Diane T.
Bronx, NY
My go to sponge. It gets the job done, no matter the surface. I use it for everything from stove top, to tough to reach tiles.
Tammy B.
Tammy B.
Effective in cleaning. Good product for the price. I would recommend. I got several uses out of it before it had to be tossed.
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Savannah, GA
Scotch Brite will always be my go to scrubber. The other brands seem to soft and do not work well at scrubbing pots and pans.
Kayce C.
Kayce C.
I use these pads regularly. They are tough but dont scratch my pots and pans. Easy on my hands as well. Will continue to use.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Prairie Grove
Simple, cheap sponges to use if you handers dishes! They're affordable and exactly what I have always used to wash my dishes!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Choctaw, OK
just your basic every day sponges but these seem to last better than others they seem to harbor less odors than other brands
Katlyn A.
Katlyn A.
Easy to use, tough on sticky foods. Lasts for while and never gives me issues with mold. Even my boyfriend doesn't complain.
Vicky C.
Vicky C.
Brooklyn
Always use this brand of sponges. Very affordable and lasts a while. You can find these in most grocery stores or pharmacies
Claudia C.
Claudia C.
Fort Meade, MD
I have always bought these. I have no complaints about them, they do the job just fine :) I will keep buying them for sure.
Shakeymama :.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?