Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Charla S.Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Soraida C.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #19 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Alexandra M.
Walnutport, PA
A classic! I use it in my kitchen and bathroom to keep things nice and clean. The stunning side is perfect to get caked on messes and the other side is super absorbent
Amanda B.
Clarksburg, WV
We use these for washing dished! They last through several washes! The fact it has a smooth side and then a scratch pad on the other side makes it easy to wash dishes.
Heather R.
Oakland City, IN
I like using these sponges in my kitchen when I'm cleaning counter tops or scrubbing something off of the dishes that is cooked or stuck on. They are tough yet gentle.
Sophia L.
Portland, OR
Amazing sponges, wow. Really cleans your dishes. almost like a sponge is supposed to do. only downside is the boring colors. If they came in orange I would r8 it 8/8
Linda S.
Santa Ana, CA
Life savers. Make sure you switch them out occasionally so your plates dont smell bad. They last a good minute. My grandma use this so does my mom and now i use them.
Linda O.
The sponges gets the job done. I just don't like that you have replace them every week because they get ugly pretty quickly. If they were sturdier it would be An amazing product.
Marisela A.
Cypress, TX
They get the job done. I've tried a lot of sponges because a lot of sponges tend to fall apart or "shed" I don't even know how that happens. They get tough stains out
Jessica C.
Beaverton, OR
I have ALWAYS gotten these sponges I live in a big house so I get these at Costco and they are the only kind I have ever gotten. Hardly ever had them smell either!
Rebecca P.
Denver, CO
I love to stock up on these when they are on sale at Costco. They are great for a few uses and you can sterilize them in between uses. After, you just throw away.
Renea S.
Forest, VA
These are a go to for my family, so affordable. We use them everyday. The only thing we don't like is the smell. A few weeks of use and they start to smell funky.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?

back