BY SCOTCH-BRITE #20 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Emily R.
Washington, DC
Great for scrubbing dirt and grime off of dishes and silverware. Have used these my whole life as well as family and friends and they have had no complaints with it either

I love using the sponges they get every cranny of all my dishes dried on food comes right off when using the scrub side and little sauces come right off with the soft side
Sarah R.
Denver, CO
I love this sponge for cleaning my heavy duty pots and pans. I don't have to worry that my pans are gonna be scratched. They are always clean and no grease is left behind.
Allysa R.
Chittenango, NY
Definitely inexpensive and they definitely get the job done on those hard clean messes! I love these sponges and will continue to use them. I use them to clean everything!
Gabrielle G.
Charlotte, NC
I hate these sponges! They are great for scrubbing as a brand new sponge but one you have scrubbed one pot it's practically time to throw the sponge away. Very annoying.
Alexandra M.
Walnutport, PA
A classic! I use it in my kitchen and bathroom to keep things nice and clean. The stunning side is perfect to get caked on messes and the other side is super absorbent
Heather R.
Oakland City, IN
I like using these sponges in my kitchen when I'm cleaning counter tops or scrubbing something off of the dishes that is cooked or stuck on. They are tough yet gentle.
Amanda B.
Clarksburg, WV
We use these for washing dished! They last through several washes! The fact it has a smooth side and then a scratch pad on the other side makes it easy to wash dishes.
Linda S.
Santa Ana, CA
Life savers. Make sure you switch them out occasionally so your plates dont smell bad. They last a good minute. My grandma use this so does my mom and now i use them.
Sophia L.
Portland, OR
Amazing sponges, wow. Really cleans your dishes. almost like a sponge is supposed to do. only downside is the boring colors. If they came in orange I would r8 it 8/8
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?