BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Betty O.
Betty O.
Modesto, CA
These are not expensive at all, but their a great product. I use them for scrubbing my countertops, my sinks, my shower, my fridge.
Leidi R.
Leidi R.
Taylorsville, UT
Son las mejores aguantan muchas lavadas. Son resistentes y duraderas. No agarran mal olor. Las puedes lavar en el diswasher sin problemas
Cassi T.
Cassi T.
Hampton, SC
Classic. Everyone loves them. They work great. They stay together I've Neve had one tear apart. Good price. No complaints at all.
Natashia H.
Natashia H.
Love the dual sided sponge and scrub so I only have to use one tool for all of the dishes and doesn't take up a lot of sink space
Melany R.
Melany R.
Laredo, TX
Always have used this sponge it's great for getting the grease off all dishes and the Green Part for scrubbing off anything hard
Margaux M.
Margaux M.
West Seneca, NY
We use these sponges all the time. They are durable and sturdy. They do not fall apart after one use. Great value for the price.
Becca D.
Becca D.
Hammond, IN
A definite household staple. Unless they change these in such a way that I hate them, i will keep coming back for years to come.
Kendra C.
Kendra C.
Does its job removing those hard to remove residues. It's very affordable and the heavy duty scrubber can help remove anything.
Kim W.
Kim W.
Love these guys. I use them on my dishes, walls, sinks, showers and bathtubs. Heavy duty when I need it and gentle when I don't
Emily M.
Emily M.
I love these sponges and how well they clean and how good they hold up! They are tough and do a great job at tackling any mess!
Shakeymama :.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?