Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Charla S.Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Soraida C.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #15 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Misty C.
The only sponge I use. Bought them at Costco. They even go on sale sometimes! They scrub well, work great and they are so affordable I use a new one every week to cut down on germs.
Becca H.
These sponges are bulletproof. They cut through grease and nasty leftovers left behind on your plate. They are relatively cheap. If you need a sponge to help you through your stuck on goo, use these.
Rita S.
It's ok it's not that great but the dishes have to be washed. I hate cleaning dishes that are oily with it. It doesn't smell like anything. It's not pricey it is affordable and yes I will buy it again.
Bethany T.
The Scotch-Brite yellow and green sponges are my go to sponge when I clean everything but the kitchen. I like to color code my sponges! The yellow and greens ones have never disappointed yet!
Rosanna S.
Muy buenas, y remueven la suciedad sin problemas, me gusta que tenga una parte más gruesa que la otra, así puedo despegar la grasa o suciedad que está más pegada
Tara E.
Springfield, MO
These are classic sponges in my opinion. They are a staple to have in your house. They get the job done and are cheap so of they get too gross it's not that big of a deal to throw them away
Marie B.
This is a classic kitchen staple. This gets my dishes very clean at an affordable price. I don't think I've ever used a different sponge for washing my dishes. Effective, not disappointing.
Anne H.
San Diego, CA
These are the sponges I've used for years for washing dishes. They are scratchy enough to get food off dishes but without ruining the dishes themselves. Very good product for the price.
Pilar M.
Alhambra, CA
These sponge are heavy duty very durable don't smell right away or start to fall apart quickly they have a good scrub side and a good sponge side it gets residue off with out much effort
Isabel O.
Buy in bulk. The yellow side is perfect for any dishes, appliances, or countera that need cleaning. While the green side comes perfect for any stubborn stains or hard to scrub places.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?