Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Charla S.Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Soraida C.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #22 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walmart*
Tara E.
Springfield, MO
These are classic sponges in my opinion. They are a staple to have in your house. They get the job done and are cheap so of they get too gross it's not that big of a deal to throw them away
Marie B.
This is a classic kitchen staple. This gets my dishes very clean at an affordable price. I don't think I've ever used a different sponge for washing my dishes. Effective, not disappointing.
Pilar M.
Alhambra, CA
These sponge are heavy duty very durable don't smell right away or start to fall apart quickly they have a good scrub side and a good sponge side it gets residue off with out much effort
Anne H.
San Diego, CA
These are the sponges I've used for years for washing dishes. They are scratchy enough to get food off dishes but without ruining the dishes themselves. Very good product for the price.
Jordan R.
Bristol, vermont
Good sponge, lasts quite a long time and doesn't ruin the dishes, good value. My mom always used this brand and now I do too! Very effective,will keep buying this brand and would recommend!
Isabel O.
Buy in bulk. The yellow side is perfect for any dishes, appliances, or countera that need cleaning. While the green side comes perfect for any stubborn stains or hard to scrub places.
Alyssa L.
Apple Valley, CA
The sponges will get any job done I use them for dishes and I have some for in my bathrooms to clean the toilets and tubs and sinks and it works amazing cleans everything right off
Crystal K.
Wauseon, OH
These products are ok but i feel like they dont last a long time after a couple days you have to replace the sponge.. and if it sits in water it doesnt work well to scrub the pans
Angelica S.
Yakima, WA
I get these sponges because they are just regular sponges that my mom always used so now i do too. -'d they are inexpensive. They get the job done! Nothing fancy but they do work.
Kayla T.
Banquete, TX
I bought these and hated them! They do not do anything. I thought it was my soap, so I added more and nothing. Never again. Totally not worth the money spent. I do not recommend.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?