BY SCOTCH-BRITE #20 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Cheda P.
Hayward, CA
My mother used it and now me and my daughter. This brand has been around for a long time. I love it. We have one in the bathroom as well as our kitchen. From dishes to the bathtub. Easy use and it works
Louisa W.
Brooklyn, NY
Honestly I use them because they get the job done and this is all we know really. Where I grew up the name was synonymous with scrubbing sponge. Never had a reason to try something else. Very satisfied.
Tiffany C.
Escondido, CA
Giving it 2 stars because it does scrub but it smells so horrible after even one use and gets gross so quickly. The scrub is wonderful but not and the expense of keeping everything nice clean and sanitary
Cierra N.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a decent sponge, pretty basic. It does hold up better than some sponges I have used. The scrub side is effective but not too good on really stuck on messes.
Becca H.
These sponges are bulletproof. They cut through grease and nasty leftovers left behind on your plate. They are relatively cheap. If you need a sponge to help you through your stuck on goo, use these.
Rita S.
It's ok it's not that great but the dishes have to be washed. I hate cleaning dishes that are oily with it. It doesn't smell like anything. It's not pricey it is affordable and yes I will buy it again.
Bethany T.
The Scotch-Brite yellow and green sponges are my go to sponge when I clean everything but the kitchen. I like to color code my sponges! The yellow and greens ones have never disappointed yet!
Rosanna S.
Muy buenas, y remueven la suciedad sin problemas, me gusta que tenga una parte más gruesa que la otra, así puedo despegar la grasa o suciedad que está más pegada
Marie B.
This is a classic kitchen staple. This gets my dishes very clean at an affordable price. I don't think I've ever used a different sponge for washing my dishes. Effective, not disappointing.
Tara E.
Springfield, MO
These are classic sponges in my opinion. They are a staple to have in your house. They get the job done and are cheap so of they get too gross it's not that big of a deal to throw them away
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?