BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Sam's Club
Nora F.
Nora F.
Used these most recently while cleaning up an old house she. Really helped with getting old stain off of wood floor with the help of mineral spirits.
Miranda O.
Miranda O.
Provo, UT
Wear easy. Can't beat the Price. I microwave them to keep them clean, but they don't last very long. I am just going through my original pack, won't buy again.
Bri M.
Bri M.
Cove, AR
I don't feel I have to replace these as often as I do others, and the scrub pad works better than other brands. I purchase mine at Walmart.
jorey b.
jorey b.
Denton, TX
These sponges are nice however they tear up easily over a short period of time. The rough part of the sponge separates from the other side.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
This sponge is ok. I don't tend to wash dishes with a sponge often. After only a few times of use it leaves off a smell. I'm not sure I'd recommend this product.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Olive Hill, KY
These are the only sponges I use. I always use bleach on them after I use them and they hold up well. Great for cleaning and doing dishes
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Abilene, TX
Does the job you need it to do. I use these in the bathroom that my 4 boys use. If it can do that, it should be able to handle your mess.
Glendy L.
Glendy L.
Rosamond, CA
One of my favorite sponges to use. I've repurchased over and over, it cleans great, doesn't scratch my dishes and doesn't fall apart with heavy duty cleaning.
Whitney P.
Whitney P.
Harrison, AR
These sponges seem to hold up better than the other sponges that I have used. They don't wear out and you can't buy a lot or just a few.
Ruth B.
Ruth B.
Orlando, FL
Excelente para quitar comida pegada en el sarten no ye lo raya o daña, la esponja es facil de manejar y llega a todas las areas a lavar.
Shakeymama :.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?