Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Charla S.Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Soraida C.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Jane T.
Manchester, NH
Great value! They start out being used to dishes/sink then they get demoted to floor and finally to ouside/car etc. Dirt cheap and because we use them to DEATH it's not a waste.
Cheda P.
Hayward, CA
My mother used it and now me and my daughter. This brand has been around for a long time. I love it. We have one in the bathroom as well as our kitchen. From dishes to the bathtub. Easy use and it works
Cierra N.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a decent sponge, pretty basic. It does hold up better than some sponges I have used. The scrub side is effective but not too good on really stuck on messes.
Avery B.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
A sponge we've used in our household since I was a little kid! The yellow side is soft and perfect for everyday use and dishes that aren't too dirty. The green side is better for scrubbing dirty pots and pans.
Rita S.
It's ok it's not that great but the dishes have to be washed. I hate cleaning dishes that are oily with it. It doesn't smell like anything. It's not pricey it is affordable and yes I will buy it again.
Misty C.
The only sponge I use. Bought them at Costco. They even go on sale sometimes! They scrub well, work great and they are so affordable I use a new one every week to cut down on germs.
Becca H.
These sponges are bulletproof. They cut through grease and nasty leftovers left behind on your plate. They are relatively cheap. If you need a sponge to help you through your stuck on goo, use these.
Jessalyn R.
Brooklyn, NY
I've been using these sponges for years and they have always worked well for me. Great value, and they last for a long time as long as you wring them out and dry them between use so they don't get smelly.
Faviola L.
These are great. For as long as I have lived this is the only sponges my family uses. They great for everything! We use these to clean the bathroom, to clean countertop, dishes, stove, and so much more!
SDQ634341Rosanna S.
Miami , FL
Muy buenas, y remueven la suciedad sin problemas, me gusta que tenga una parte más gruesa que la otra, así puedo despegar la grasa o suciedad que está más pegada
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?