Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Charla S.Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Soraida C.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #22 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walmart*
Grace C.
Gets the job done. 9/10 I don't need to use anything else but this sponge when cleaning my caked pots and pans. I am very picky when it comes my
Sponges, because I have a lot of dishes to clean in my home.
Scher G.
Orlando, FL
These are great sponges for your dishes. I sometimes get lazy and don't want to clean my pans or plates immediately after using them and food sometimes ends up sticking to them. These sponges are a great and get all of the gunk off of my dishes and pans quick and easily.
Eva H.
Washington, DC
These are very durable and long lasting. The green side is pretty tough and can handle pretty much any kind of cleaning. However, they get discolored quickly, which makes them unappealing after a few uses.
Katie R.
These are my go to sponges. They're good at cleaning pots and pans as well as dishes. I like the scrubber on these sponges because it gets food off the dishes but the food doesn't get stuck on the scrubber.
Mallory S.
Jackson, Ms
Solid product. However, sometimes yellow dye in sponge seems to run (?).. not really sure what is happening there. Freaks me out a bit. But, other that, good stuff.
Tiffany C.
Escondido, CA
Giving it 2 stars because it does scrub but it smells so horrible after even one use and gets gross so quickly. The scrub is wonderful but not and the expense of keeping everything nice clean and sanitary
Genna H.
These are pretty good sponges. I like the scrubber on the back and I usually buy them at shoprite. They are effective but not the best they don't clean as good as the Lysol sponges. Not a bad product though
Jane T.
Manchester, NH
Great value! They start out being used to dishes/sink then they get demoted to floor and finally to ouside/car etc. Dirt cheap and because we use them to DEATH it's not a waste.
Louisa W.
Brooklyn, NY
Honestly I use them because they get the job done and this is all we know really. Where I grew up the name was synonymous with scrubbing sponge. Never had a reason to try something else. Very satisfied.
Cierra N.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a decent sponge, pretty basic. It does hold up better than some sponges I have used. The scrub side is effective but not too good on really stuck on messes.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?