BY SCOTCH-BRITE #20 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

erica d.
good product its not bad the top green part doesnt break off easily like other products totally recommend
it
Nina S.
These are basic cheap scrubbing sponges. Nothing fancy about them but they do the job. My kids are messy and these scrub anything they spill off my granite counter tops. Dried, sticky sauces, dried play-do, dried oatmeal, sticky jelly, baby food, EVERYTHING!
Karen K.
Phoenix, AZ
These are always in stock at my house. They are constantly on my sink and I sanitize them in the microwave after use to keep them fresh so they last longer. I keep them in all of my cleaning baskets amd they do wonders for scrubbing the tub, shower, sinks amd floors throughout the house. They make cleaning a breeze.
Camila L.
Plantation , FL
The sponge holds up for a long time. You can use it to clean dishes, the kitchen, or the bathroom. I like the sponge, but I feel like a sponge is just a sponge. Maybe that's just me.
Emily L.
Meadville, PA
This is a classic sponge that truly cannot be topped. I love this. It's perfect for whenever I have stuck on food on dishes. Any baked on food is no match for this sponge! However, it does seem to wear quickly. I will say the price and quality can't be topped.
Jenny M.
Lexington, SC
I love these and they don't scratch my pans! Get the job done without having to scrub vigorously and that's awesome!
Kimberly G.
Pelzer, SC
Very cheap, gets the job done. Used at home and at work. Great product and easy to use. Cleans up messes with ease
Emily W.
Denver, CO
What could be bad about the all classic sponge that everyone loves? Seriously, this sponge has been a part of my family's dish washing routine for as long as I can remember, they are super affordable and last a decent amount of time before needing to be changed out. Big fan!
Christina H.
Columbia, MD
Great for cleaning multi surface Areas great for the kitchen cleaning and the stove top less scrubbing
Nuhat S.
Paterson, NJ
I like how this comes with two sides. The dishes we make often leaves harsh stains. It not just the soap used that will get rid of the stains, but also the sponge. I always get these and they last pretty long. I would recommend this to others because you can use this for other purposes besides dish washing such as scrubbing places clean.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?