BY SCOTCH-BRITE #15 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Michaela J.
El Paso, TX
This are regular old scrubbers and I love them
They are cheap simple and easy. I can clean my counters with the soft side and scrub hard on the other.
Classic and easy.
Danielle G.
Bayside, NY
I get these in the costco size box! I go through them like crazy but they are so so perfect for dish washing, cleaning, or any other task that requires a good scrub!
Allen N.
I don't like fancy sponges because I'm more concerned about the cleaning power! These are my go-to sponges whenever I'm shopping for cleaning products hands down :-)
Evelyn R.
These aren't the best out there but they get the job done. They are pretty cheap get a whole pack for maybe $5 which isn't bad at all just wished they could last a bit longer
Maria M.
Kirkland , WA
These work great! I've used them for years! I get a value pack and lasts forever! Great price I just wished there was an easier way to not have them stink after a bit
Haley S.
These are great basic sponges. They don't last forever though and can get kind of gross on the green scrubby part. But they're definitely worth using to clean dishes.
Lisa N.
I buy these because they are so affordable. The sponges dont last very long, especially if you have tough foods to scrub, but they hold up well for every day washing.
Olivia J.
Eugene, OR
These are just the best sponges. They can scrub anything off and don't deteriorate easily. A bit expensive compared to bargain brands but much much better in quality.
Hannah L.
Chazy, NY
These sponges are great. I like the scrubber side to get off stuff that is stuck to your pan. It doesn't scratch my pots and pans. These are also extremely affordable.
Serendipity D.
These are a go to for heavy duty cleaning jobs. They do a really good job and take a lot of abuse. Highly recommend most Scotch brite products. Their scrubber cloth is also really good
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?