BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Chantel R.
Chantel R.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I've always use these sponges. It's great for scrubjng dishes and cleaning counters. Or for overall cleaning in general. I also but the multi packs from sams club.
Destiny H.
Destiny H.
Classic. Not too fancy. Does what you need. Been a brand I've used as long as I can remember. Best thing? You can get a two or three pack from the Dollar Tree!
Mira M.
Mira M.
Metuchen , NJ
I usually use this as it doesn't shed all over the sink and lasts a long time. It holds up well to bad residue as well. I use this in the kitchen and bathroom.
Natalee B.
Natalee B.
These sponges last a long time. You can wash them in the dishwasher as well. These sponges don't have a weird scent like a lot of other brands which I prefer.
Gwenna S.
Gwenna S.
CINCINNATI, OH
I feel like these are not easy to use when you are trying to get tough residue out. They also smell bad after just a few uses even after trying to clean them.
Kaitlyn R.
Kaitlyn R.
Jersey City, NJ
These are great sponges to have on hand for hand washing dishes. They're very affordable but you do have to throw them out fairly often due to buildup. That's the biggest con. Otherwise I would recommend.
Rubia G.
Rubia G.
West Orange, NJ
they are long lasting sponge i love using these.. i have used them for 3 years and thats the only ones i buy.. they are verrry good... and durable.. i usually buy them at shop rite.. and i would keep buying them..
Faviola L.
Faviola L.
These are great. For as long as I have lived this is the only sponges my family uses. They great for everything! We use these to clean the bathroom, to clean countertop, dishes, stove, and so much more!
philomena g.
philomena g.
Love these sponges they are durable. They are also fantastic in the bath tub. Less arm strength. Would recommend to all. And they are sold for good price
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
This is the only sponge I use in my bouse. I tired others and they won't work as well as these sponges. Use them for dishes and to clean my sink and tub.
Shakeymama :.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?