Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Charla S.Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Soraida C.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Nikitha A.
Covington, GA
Scotch brite sponge is useful in my everyday routine. There's no smell to it at all. It does the job for me so I would say it's effective. This sponge cleans any surface but it doesn't last long. I would purchase again.
Brooke A.
These get a lot of food off the dish and it's also nice to be able to put your own direct force into it. They're super cheap and even sell them at the dollar store!
Dyanna W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Simple is best. They may not be cute, with silly patterns and fun colors, but these sponges are the ones you want. Not afraid to get in there and scrape up whatever gunk your battling, while still being absorbent.
Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ
These sponges do the job. They may tend to get moldy and stinky earlier than other sponges, but for the price, they are worth it. I tend to buy these for when we go on vacation, for our rental house.
Karmen V.
Commerce Twp, MI
These no-frills sponges are my go-to for less delicate jobs like cleaning patio furniture or scrubbing down my shower. I appreciate how affordable they are and the medium-duty scrub is perfect for less gentle use.
Lea R.
Mansfield, TX
Use almost daily when cleaning the kitchen. Helps not only with dishes but also with kitchen surfaces. The price is low and easy to find at most grocery stores. Plus they are an easy item to add to new home gift baskets.
Phonethira C.
These are the only sponges my family and I use to wash our dishes! The rough side really does scrub everything off your dishes. Even the really tough parts of grilled cheese, cooked pasta, all the food that have been cooked on the dishes.
Marie P.
Casselberry, FL
Good ole green and yellow sponge that I grew up seeing my mom use. I like that it has both scrubbing side to get the tough cooked on food and the soft side to use for everything else. I buy these all the time.
Grace C.
Gets the job done. 9/10 I don't need to use anything else but this sponge when cleaning my caked pots and pans. I am very picky when it comes my
Sponges, because I have a lot of dishes to clean in my home.
Eva H.
Washington, DC
These are very durable and long lasting. The green side is pretty tough and can handle pretty much any kind of cleaning. However, they get discolored quickly, which makes them unappealing after a few uses.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?