BY SCOTCH-BRITE #20 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Baltier C.
Winter Park, FL
I use these scrubbing sponges for all of the dish cleaning that I do and they get the job done and last long. I also use these brushes as general cleaning brushes on everything from shower cleaning to cleaning chrome rims it does it all
Alyson K.
Saint Cloud, FL
My go-to sponge. Always gets the job done. one side for getting baked on foods off and the others for easy wiping. Cost effective. Comes in multi packs. Sometimes the green corner come off but usually when its time to get a new one out.
Milan P.
San Jose, CA
Helps clean my dishes, they work great, and make my dishes nice and clean, I use these whenever I need to wash my dishes, and haven't had any problems at all they never break
Brittany S.
Waverly, TN
These are great to keep by the sink for those hard dried on foods on your dishes. They do not scratch your dishes and work great on getting the food off. The price is great too.
Crystal C.
My family and I are really big on handwashing our dishes. When using the scotch brite scrubbing pad it makes a lot easier to get the hard stains out of pots and other dishes.
Audrey B.
I stilll hand wash my dishes so I need very good
sponges. These are so nice and last a decent amount of time. I love the dual side concept especially with very dirty dishes.
Tiffany S.
Columbus, IN
I have always used these sponges ever since I was a child. It really does help get sticky stuff up. It gets everything super clean without having to scrub as hard as you can.
Nicole D.
These are great classic sponges to use around the kitchen. Good side for scrubbing surfaces like the oven & around the sink. They are inexpensive and at the grocery stores.
Dylan R.
Navarre, FL
These are literally the best. These sponges keep their shape and texture for forever. They don't get nasty and smelly like other sponges. I love that they last a long time, and I would most definitely recommend these to anyone!
Michelle S.
Clarkston, MI
These are perfect. Especially for hard to clean dishes. I can almost always get food off without even having to soak and it doesn't scratch up my dishes. You can get a big pack for very cheap and I would recommend it to anyone.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?