BY SCOTCH-BRITE #15 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Tiffany S.
Columbus, IN
I have always used these sponges ever since I was a child. It really does help get sticky stuff up. It gets everything super clean without having to scrub as hard as you can.
Brittany S.
Waverly, TN
These are great to keep by the sink for those hard dried on foods on your dishes. They do not scratch your dishes and work great on getting the food off. The price is great too.
Crystal C.
My family and I are really big on handwashing our dishes. When using the scotch brite scrubbing pad it makes a lot easier to get the hard stains out of pots and other dishes.
Milan P.
San Jose, CA
Helps clean my dishes, they work great, and make my dishes nice and clean, I use these whenever I need to wash my dishes, and haven't had any problems at all they never break
Audrey B.
I stilll hand wash my dishes so I need very good
sponges. These are so nice and last a decent amount of time. I love the dual side concept especially with very dirty dishes.
Nancy C.
If you wash dishes like literally everyday, like me, haha sadly. It's great to take off some food that's burnt on your dishes. Makes everything feel and look clean Always.
Nicole D.
These are great classic sponges to use around the kitchen. Good side for scrubbing surfaces like the oven & around the sink. They are inexpensive and at the grocery stores.
Zamira M.
Vancouver, WA
They are OK,traditional and they last also us hard to get the smell of it, I will like to use it next time it won't smell bad and it does not mater if I washed dry it or let it in water it seems like the smell is in it already
Dylan R.
Navarre, FL
These are literally the best. These sponges keep their shape and texture for forever. They don't get nasty and smelly like other sponges. I love that they last a long time, and I would most definitely recommend these to anyone!
Michelle S.
Clarkston, MI
These are perfect. Especially for hard to clean dishes. I can almost always get food off without even having to soak and it doesn't scratch up my dishes. You can get a big pack for very cheap and I would recommend it to anyone.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?