BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Michelle H.
Michelle H.
My husband and I's go to sponge! We've both separately been using these since we were children and neither of us ever gravitate towards using something else. If it ain't broke don't fix it!
Jordan R.
Jordan R.
Bristol, vermont
Good sponge, lasts quite a long time and doesn't ruin the dishes, good value. My mom always used this brand and now I do too! Very effective,will keep buying this brand and would recommend!
Linda O.
Linda O.
The sponges gets the job done. I just don't like that you have replace them every week because they get ugly pretty quickly. If they were sturdier it would be An amazing product.
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Temple, GA
I buy a six pack of these every month. I use them to remove food before loading the dishwasher, to clean walls and floors, and even to wipe and scrub down the showers and tubs.
Kris K.
Kris K.
Los Angeles, CA
Typical dish sponge. One side to get heavier, caked on foods off and the other side to scrub with out potential scratching. But really neither side should scratch any surface.
Morganne M.
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
I love these sponges because they give a great clean to my dishes when there is burned and hard to get off foods on your pans or any other dishes. Theire easy to use and not messy !
Pamela F.
Pamela F.
I use these everyday and I am always happy with their performance... I find them economical enough to toss when they are used up and grab another... I highly recommend them...
Lizia P.
Lizia P.
SIMI VALLEY, CA
Los pastes y esponjas que siempre se usan en mi casa.
La esponja tiene buena textura y no se desmorona como otras esponjas. Estos pastes si duran y hacen muy bien su trabajo.
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
Lusby, MD
Pretty simple gets the job done. Nothing special about them, its good to use sponges instead of dish rags when washing the dishes in my opinion. After cleaning just pop it in the microwave to disinfect it then its good to use again.
Kohi S.
Kohi S.
Doesn't last very long. Wears out quickly :/ I'm disappointed with this scrubber. I do not recommend if you're looking for a firm long lasting scrubber for your dishes
Shakeymama :.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?