BY SCOTCH-BRITE #20 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Camila L.
Plantation , FL
The sponge holds up for a long time. You can use it to clean dishes, the kitchen, or the bathroom. I like the sponge, but I feel like a sponge is just a sponge. Maybe that's just me.
Christine D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I do not like reusing sponges a lot. I love these because they are extremely affordable, work well and come in large packs so I can dispose of them and still have plenty on standby.
Ariel B.
Baton Rouge, LA
I absolutely love this product. It scrubs away all the hard stuck on stuff easy. Purchased at Walmart and I am extremely pleased with the results of using. The value is great. 2 scrub sponges for $2! I will def be recommending to others for use!
hannah s.
Queen Creek, AZ
I grew up with my mom using these and no I use them too for many cleaning purposes! They are especially my favorite for cleaning grime off of the shower time! With a little cleaner, water and a sponge it does the trick! Always a staple in my home.
Caitlyn C.
Great for the price but there really isn't anything special about it. Naturally, they get dirty and smelly very quickly and tend to break apart and lose its abrasiveness quickly too.
Emily E.
Santa Barbara, CA
These are the only sponges that I will buy for my house. It is really convenient to have both types of scrubbers on one sponge (tougher green side, and softer yellow side). I purchased this set at Costco and I would definitely recommend to others.
Adrianne W.
Irvine, CA
Typically get these at Costco and it's the best deal. We probably don't switch these is as often as you're supposed to but it's nice to know we always have back up. I always use the rougher side for all our dishes but it's nice to have options
Lesley R.
Bastrop, TX
They last a very long time. They also have a rough side witch is always good when you are trying to get things out your dishes. Its not at all pricey, they are good value sponges. I don't have any cons, I been buying this product for years.
Maggie Z.
Fairfax, VA
It does exactly what you need it to and it will last longer than cheap, off-brand sponges. I get large quantities from Costco and I know that Scotch-Brite sponges will get the job done! I have never had one fall apart; it always gets too dirty before then!
Christina R.
I have been using this bra d since I can remember, I love it!!! I usually do not have an issue with the sponge smelling and they last a long time. They are easy to use as well.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?