Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Charla S.Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Soraida C.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Buy on Amazon
Tiffany S.
Columbus, IN
I have always used these sponges ever since I was a child. It really does help get sticky stuff up. It gets everything super clean without having to scrub as hard as you can.
Nicole D.
These are great classic sponges to use around the kitchen. Good side for scrubbing surfaces like the oven & around the sink. They are inexpensive and at the grocery stores.
Cynthia R.
This is really the only sponge ive used ever. in my whole llife; its expensive but i prefer to spend a couple more dollars and have them work and last me a while than to buy the dollar ones that rip in 3 days. Going to keep buying it, do recommend.
Nancy C.
If you wash dishes like literally everyday, like me, haha sadly. It's great to take off some food that's burnt on your dishes. Makes everything feel and look clean Always.
Michelle S.
Clarkston, MI
These are perfect. Especially for hard to clean dishes. I can almost always get food off without even having to soak and it doesn't scratch up my dishes. You can get a big pack for very cheap and I would recommend it to anyone.
Dylan R.
Navarre, FL
These are literally the best. These sponges keep their shape and texture for forever. They don't get nasty and smelly like other sponges. I love that they last a long time, and I would most definitely recommend these to anyone!
Katy C.
These things are great for stuck on food, or grease. They are durable and get the job done. I have been throughly impressed with how well they handle simple household messes. I will definitely be buying these sponges from now on.
Zamira M.
Vancouver, WA
They are OK,traditional and they last also us hard to get the smell of it, I will like to use it next time it won't smell bad and it does not mater if I washed dry it or let it in water it seems like the smell is in it already
Michaela J.
El Paso, TX
This are regular old scrubbers and I love them
They are cheap simple and easy. I can clean my counters with the soft side and scrub hard on the other.
Classic and easy.
Jessica E.
San Antonio, TX
These are cheap works great.  And don't fall apart easily. When they do all you have to do is grab a new one.  I like these sponges because I can s scrub on one side and simple wash with the other.  It's the best of both worlds!
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?