BY SCOTCH-BRITE #20 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Trent M.
Fall River, MA
This product is very good because it takes all of the food off of my plate even when its stuck on there like a booger to your nose when you wake up. I can use it as a tough scrub, or a soft wash for all of my dish washing necessities. I love this product!
Chris M.
Greensboro, NC
My roommate and I always buy these sponges because they're cheap and they work great. They can survive many uses and are tough enough to get lots of stuff off of pots, pans, plates, etc.
Christina K.
Towson, MD
This is your basic sponge on one side but on the other side, the green side, has a scratchy surface perfect for getting tough stains out. It is effective but not particularly attractive. No scent to it. It worked well for my needs and I would buy it again
Courtney  G.
These scrubbing sponges are basic but functional. I use them at home and at work. No frills, but they offer a softer side and a rougher side for tough messes. I consider these a staple.
Kaitlyn M.
Hagerstown, MD
I love using these sponges. The scrubby side is great for really getting stuff like cheese and sauce off of dishes. I usually pick these up at Walmart and they seem like a great value because they'll last quite a while before you need a new sponge.
Jen S.
Milledgeville, GA
I used this sponge for everything. The green side is perfect for removing stuck-on food residue without scratching the surface of my pans or my counter. It's easy to rinse and it's thin enough to dry quickly without harboring mold or odors. Perfect!
Emily C.
These come apart kind of easy when used everyday, however they're more on the affordable end. So that's a plus. I mean they do the job. I never expect a sponge to last too terribly long.
Sydney A.
Bremerton, WA
These are my husbands favorite sponges. They scrub really well and they last pretty long unlike some other brands. They don't smell after use. I get them usually at costco in huge packs that are pretty inexpensive. I definitely recommend to others.
Chiara T.
Charlottesvle, VA
This #sponge is really good. It has two sides, so it works great for all kinds of cleaning. I use the soft side for my teflon pans, and the green, scratchier side for dishes that need a deeper scrub. They are durable and last for a long time. Love them!
Emily E.
Santa Barbara, CA
These are the only sponges that I will buy for my house. It is really convenient to have both types of scrubbers on one sponge (tougher green side, and softer yellow side). I purchased this set at Costco and I would definitely recommend to others.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?