BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Des S.
Des S.
I go through these about once a month. After that they start to get gross and are cheap enough that I don't mind just getting another one. Needs a lot of detergent to get the job done but easy to use. Recommended
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Clemmons, NC
These are simply a necessity to every kitchen. They are very affordable and durable. They clean dishes and counters and help a lot with stuck on foods when coupled w dawn or 409 or Clorox clean up.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Milwaukee, WI
This is a great product that can get a tough job done.  I have used this product to clean the nastiest pans that were caked with food.  I did not have to put as much muscle into cleaning as I would with other brands.  The price is decent for the product that you are getting.
Ana V.
Ana V.
Okay let me just start by saying that these are some of the best sponges I've used. They are durable and don't smell gross. They're also very affordable.
Amy W.
Amy W.
Williamsburg, VA
these sponges are really nice. they're durable and clean well. they have two sides; an abrasive side and a gentle side. the gentle side can clean softer messes, and the green side will clean rough messes.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Saline, LA
We buy these in the value pack at our local Sam's club for around $15 or so dollars I think. I like the value & they hold up and scrub very well. I use a new every few weeks. No need to change often.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Los Angeles, CA
I like these basic sponges good for everyday use. And they last a pretty long time. I say they are good use for three months and ready to dispose and useful for the next since its in a pack of three.
Emily V.
Emily V.
Columbus, OH
I like these sponges a lot. The scrubby side is great for getting off grime and tough food. They are not too pricey, and they don't smell like anything. I would recommend these to other people!
Kanchan S.
Kanchan S.
Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge is nice when using initally4/5 times after that just ok for ceramic dishes, otherwise not a long term partner, make it more useable.
Katia M.
Katia M.
Asi quelas tipicas con esponja de un lado y brillo del otro. Ideal para superficies delicadas y al reverso perfecto para ollas y suciedad más difícil de arrancar. Nunca falta en el fregadero.
Shakeymama :.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?