Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Charla S.Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Soraida C.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

hannah s.
Queen Creek, AZ
I grew up with my mom using these and no I use them too for many cleaning purposes! They are especially my favorite for cleaning grime off of the shower time! With a little cleaner, water and a sponge it does the trick! Always a staple in my home.
Megan H.
Provo, UT
Love these sponges and they last forever! I use them in the bathroom and kitchen and have been very pleased with their effectiveness. They dont smell as fast as other brands and they can be found at most grocery stores. My whole family loves them.
Camila L.
Plantation , FL
The sponge holds up for a long time. You can use it to clean dishes, the kitchen, or the bathroom. I like the sponge, but I feel like a sponge is just a sponge. Maybe that's just me.
Caitlyn C.
Great for the price but there really isn't anything special about it. Naturally, they get dirty and smelly very quickly and tend to break apart and lose its abrasiveness quickly too.
Ariel B.
Baton Rouge, LA
I absolutely love this product. It scrubs away all the hard stuck on stuff easy. Purchased at Walmart and I am extremely pleased with the results of using. The value is great. 2 scrub sponges for $2! I will def be recommending to others for use!
Christine D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I do not like reusing sponges a lot. I love these because they are extremely affordable, work well and come in large packs so I can dispose of them and still have plenty on standby.
Maggie Z.
Fairfax, VA
It does exactly what you need it to and it will last longer than cheap, off-brand sponges. I get large quantities from Costco and I know that Scotch-Brite sponges will get the job done! I have never had one fall apart; it always gets too dirty before then!
Abby M.
Delaware, OH
I clean with these all the time. I love how I only need to put a little amount of soap in the sponge for it to bubble up. The only thing I don't like is that they fall apart pretty easily.
Rae D.
I use these bad boys all over my house. They work great on dishes, counter tops, tables, chairs, toilets, sinks, walls, light switch covers, in the car, and the floor for quick clean ups. I like how durable they are. My only complaint is the cost.
Adrianne W.
Irvine, CA
Typically get these at Costco and it's the best deal. We probably don't switch these is as often as you're supposed to but it's nice to know we always have back up. I always use the rougher side for all our dishes but it's nice to have options
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?