BY SCOTCH-BRITE #20 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Michela C.
These are good heavy duty sponges. The price is good and they last for a pretty long time before you have to replace them. They are not as cheap as others so I probably don't buy these ones quite as often but they are a good product that I purchase occasionally.
Piper L.
Astoria, NY
love these. Great for dishes and all around household cleaning. Bought these at our local grocery store and have found them to last a long while. Very durable and for the price, a good value. I wold recommend these to others. I plan to continue purchasing these.
Laura T.
Rego Park, NY
I've tried other references from this brand but I always come back to this reference, there's nothing special or out of the ordinary about it but it does the job and I like it because it last longer than other product I've tried, it's effective and I recommend it.
Destiny V.
Alamogordo, NM
Great price for a great product no need to break the bank with these they are great for dishes and cleaning the counter top and they are super durable and long lasting to get almost any job done. Also great product for cleaning your bathroom shower sink and toilet
Natalie L.
Berkeley, CA
Very multi-tasking, I use these sponges for dishes, for cleaning the fridge, for scrubbing off stains on my shoes, and there may be many more other uses that I don't know yet! There's no distinct smell, and it does its job well. Fairly affordable and recommended.
Sooky P.
This is really the only brand I've purchased when it comes to dishwashing sponges. I think it does a good job of getting the gunk out, and you can use the two different textures and sides to get some of the tougher stains out. I am a repeat user of this product.
Amanda W.
Kissimmee, FL
I honestly don't even think about buying anything else. A three pack of scotch bright sponges with the scrub on one side and the sponge on the other does the job for cleaning anything in the kitchen. They last a long time and clean up stock on food items easily.
Rachel M.
East Rutherford, NJ
Recently temporarily used another sponge instead of this one. I honestly have no idea why it was purchased but just going to stick with the sponge that gets the job done and lasts. Bought it at Shop Rite. Microwave your sponges to kill the germs folks!
Trent M.
Fall River, MA
This product is very good because it takes all of the food off of my plate even when its stuck on there like a booger to your nose when you wake up. I can use it as a tough scrub, or a soft wash for all of my dish washing necessities. I love this product!
Chris M.
Greensboro, NC
My roommate and I always buy these sponges because they're cheap and they work great. They can survive many uses and are tough enough to get lots of stuff off of pots, pans, plates, etc.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?