BY SCOTCH-BRITE #15 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Lorraine C.
San Bruno, CA
Love these sponges for getting everything off of my Stainless Steel All Clad pans. With the help of a non-abrasive cleanser these will get any "shadows" left on your cookware right off.
Irene P.
Fontana, CA
These scrubs are great! The dual sides allow them to be used on all surfaces without leaving scratches. They are durable and very affordable. Total multi-purpose scrubs. I definitely recommend them to anyone :)
Christina K.
Towson, MD
This is your basic sponge on one side but on the other side, the green side, has a scratchy surface perfect for getting tough stains out. It is effective but not particularly attractive. No scent to it. It worked well for my needs and I would buy it again
Allyson L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I use these to wash dished in the sink and they get most food off of the dishes. If tough, sticky food like fat has been in a pan for awhile, these sponges may not get that off. But for most day to day items and uses, they clean off just about anything.
Chris M.
Greensboro, NC
My roommate and I always buy these sponges because they're cheap and they work great. They can survive many uses and are tough enough to get lots of stuff off of pots, pans, plates, etc.
Courtney  G.
These scrubbing sponges are basic but functional. I use them at home and at work. No frills, but they offer a softer side and a rougher side for tough messes. I consider these a staple.
Trent M.
Fall River, MA
This product is very good because it takes all of the food off of my plate even when its stuck on there like a booger to your nose when you wake up. I can use it as a tough scrub, or a soft wash for all of my dish washing necessities. I love this product!
Jennifer V.
've been using the other Scotch-Brite pads with the green scrubbie surface for many years and Loved Them! They never scratched my pots or pans - as a matter of fact, that was the reason I started using them instead of steel wool or other abrasive pads.
Jay C.
Nashville, TN
These are my personal favorite sponges. When I look to buy a sponge, I look for one thing: durability. It can be found at many major grocery stores or department stores. These sponges can be used for a long time before wearing out or starting to smell.
Chiara T.
Charlottesvle, VA
This #sponge is really good. It has two sides, so it works great for all kinds of cleaning. I use the soft side for my teflon pans, and the green, scratchier side for dishes that need a deeper scrub. They are durable and last for a long time. Love them!
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?