BY SCOTCH-BRITE #37 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
I like them, they are hardy and your sponge helps you to spend less soap. Good job!! // me gustan, son resistentes y su esponja te ayuda a gastar menos jabon
Emily S.
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
I have been using these Scotch-Brite Industrial scrubbing sponges for years and they are my favorite!  They always last a long time without falling apart.  We don't use our dishwasher too often and are usually doing dishes by hand and these clean even the grossest dishes really well!
Jessalyn R.
Jessalyn R.
Brooklyn, NY
I've been using these sponges for years and they have always worked well for me. Great value, and they last for a long time as long as you wring them out and dry them between use so they don't get smelly.
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Sandy, UT
I always use these sponges, just like my mom did. I trust them. They work really well and last a good amount of time. You can always tell when you need to swap them out to avoid a stinky sponge situation.
Lupe L.
Lupe L.
Good product, helps scrub effectively and last a decent amount of time. You do need to desinfect it after use so they can last longer and not have bacteria grow in them though. But aside that it does the job and I would recommend to people especially because they are at a good price
Avery B.
Avery B.
Jeffersonville, IN
A sponge we've used in our household since I was a little kid! The yellow side is soft and perfect for everyday use and dishes that aren't too dirty. The green side is better for scrubbing dirty pots and pans.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Calexico, CA
This yellow sponges are indispensable when it comes to dishes and cleaning and scrubing. They are really cheap and really worth it! They leave everything super cleam and it dont damage the texture of whatever you are cleaning. Highly recommended.
Phyllis D.
Phyllis D.
Marietta, GA
We only use the Scotch-Brite Yellow and Green sponges. They serve as a gentle sponge on the Yellow side and a scrubber on the Green side, when you need it. We purchase them at Publix in the multi package.
Tara S.
Tara S.
Maryville, TN
My household goes through these a lot! Long lasting, great value for the price! Purchase anywhere! Walmart, sams, food city, dollar general! Very effective! Purchase all the time! Great buy every time!
Andree H.
Andree H.
Santa Clarita, CA
I use this sponge everyday for my dishes and house cleaning duties. It's a very commonly used sponge. It's nothing too fancy. One sponge can last me a few weeks. For the price point it's a great sponge
Shakeymama :.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?