Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Charla S.Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Soraida C.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #21 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
I love the Scotch-Brite sponges. They are long lasting and can be used multiple times when I'm cleaning. The only down side is that the scratchy side falls apart quicker than the sponge part and can be a pain if I have to scrub some surfaces using more than one sponge. I do like how affordable they are and can be purchased in multiple packs.
Kyla S.
Conroe, TX
I literally have about 20 of these sponges under my sink because I bought a ton to keep on hand!! They hold up to the high volume of dishes that go through our family of 6s kitchen sink! Not to mention all the scrubbing duties they handle on the counters, ovens, bathtubs, sinks, etc I may task them to tackle! Can't go wrong!
Nicole Camilo c.
Miami , FL
Me gustan las esponjas por ser tan versartin Por un lado están mechas suaves que absorben el detergente muy bien y en otro son difíciles de despegar que muglienta grasa que siempre queda atrapado en las ollas de cocción después de un largo.In conjunction with a good dish detergent until the least amount of dirt disappears 100%
Anita V.
Oh my goodness I don't even know where to start. I have my own cleaning business and I have been buying these sponges for ever. I go through a lot of the Scotch-Brite sponges they work great on many surfaces. They get the job done and never fail me. I will forever be buying these sponges and will always recommend them to all I know
Hanna D.
Akron, OH
I mean I feel like this works just as well as any other sponge. I don really care too much about what kind I use as long as it actually does the job it should. I typically get the big pack because I am a clean freak and I think a sponge is super gross so I always throw them away pretty shortly after I first use them.
Christine O.
Columbia, MO
The classic cheap sponges you can find almost anywhere you go. They get the job done, but wear out fairly quickly. I find that you need to put some elbow into washing your dishes with these guys, but they do get the job done. They're a cheap option, so if you're not willing to spend a lot on sponges these are the way to go.
Nichole M.
Carpinteria, CA
BEST SPONGES EVER! I ALWAYS WANT TO TRY SOMETHING NEW BUT I ALWAYS END UP GOING BACK TO DTHESE ONES! MUCH MORE AFFORDABLE THAN OTHER MAJOR BRANDS! I LOVE USING THE SCRUBBER SIDE BECASUE IT IS TOUGH ENOUGH TO USE ON STUBBORN DISHES BUT ALSO GENTLE ENOUGH FOR DELICATE GLASS DISHES
Misty S.
Scotch-Brite scrubbing sponges are the most reliable sponges I have found so far. They do not fall apart and they are not too big or too small. They have both a side to get the tough stuff out and the soft side to clean up the small stuff.
Lina R.
I love these sponges so much I buy them in bulk at Costco. I use them from everything from everyday cleaning to deep spring cleaning and they never let me down. I also love that you can throw them in the dishwasher and disinfect them.
Jennifer R.
Bullhead City
I like the way the Scotch Brite sponge fits in my hand. I like the green scrubbing side and the sponge side does fall apart. Plus I can buy them in bulk which then gives me the opportunity to have one in the kitchen and each bathroom so that I do not cross contaminate having used one sponge for all jobs.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?