BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Raven J.
Raven J.
Allen, TX
Sponges in general are cheap but alot of other brands dont work or break down and rip apart easily. I love how rough the green side is, it cleans burnt food off so much better than any other brand I have ever purchased. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone who loves to cook.
Claudia G.
Claudia G.
Perfect to clean the whole house, from washing the dishes to the bathroom, leaves everything clean and has always been my mother's house favorite. My mom has spent like she did my grandmother, in generation in generation. I recommend it to everyone so that they keep the traditions
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
que puedo decir, es una buena esponja, hace su funcion de manera correcta, es efectiva y es duradera. Tiene un precio super bueno, es bien economica y las puedes encontrar donde sea asi que es un producto basico en mi opinion haha en todas las casas deberia haber al menos una.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
spring hill, florida
i have used these sponges for so many years, my mother has used them bfor as long as i can remember, they don't have that sponge smell after the first use like so many others do, i buy them at my local supermarket, i will always use these and hopefully my children as well!
Brianne S.
Brianne S.
Ravenna, OH
This is always my classic go to sponge. I cook in a crockpot pretty often and no matter what is in there I can scrub it off. Some times I wonder about the sanitary side of using a sponge continuously, but it's sp nice that you can buy a multipack. I will continue to buy
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Dayton, WA
i love these they work great and dont wear out as fast as other brands or the other scotch brands my husband uses these when he has alot of crude on hiss hands he uses these and it gets him clean i also love the for stuck on food on my dishes it helps to get stuff off
karina R.
karina R.
They are great sponges to clean dishes with. I love how it has two different sides with textures that can clean food of the dishes. It doesn't have a scent that i know of on the sponge. I usually buy them at walmart or target. I would recommend people to buy them.
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
Berkeley, CA
Very multi-tasking, I use these sponges for dishes, for cleaning the fridge, for scrubbing off stains on my shoes, and there may be many more other uses that I don't know yet! There's no distinct smell, and it does its job well. Fairly affordable and recommended.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Kissimmee, FL
I honestly don't even think about buying anything else. A three pack of scotch bright sponges with the scrub on one side and the sponge on the other does the job for cleaning anything in the kitchen. They last a long time and clean up stock on food items easily.
Shelby H.
Shelby H.
Orlando, FL
These are very good sponges. I use them for cooking and cleaning. They're inexpensive, which is definitely a plus. I bought them at Target and I continue to buy them every time I need sponges. They're highly effective and I would for sure continue to buy these.
Shakeymama :.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?