BY SCOTCH-BRITE #20 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Maggie W.
New Hyde Park, NY
This is the only brand of scrubbing sponge I've ever used and I see no need to change now. It gets the job done with the two different materials and it's easy to hold without slipping when you're using dishwashing liquids. I would totally recommend this product to others.
Rebeca O.
Whitestone, NY
These sponges are pretty standard, but powerful. I recommend them highly. Super durable even through the toughest of stains and nasty stuff in your plates. Good buy, good price, a normal household item for me.
Lindsay T.
Chesterfield, VA
we always have a scotch-brite sponge laying on our kitchen sink. If it gets too dirty we will throw it in the dishwasher. This little thing is durable and that makes it worth the price. We typically get ours from walmart or kroger and I would recommend it for others.
Maddie M.
Oshkosh, WI
These are great for a lot of different things. I especially like how they have a side for really scrubbing and they have a side for gently washing. The only thing i don't like is having to get my hands wet every time I use it. But other than that, these work great.
Merima P.
Cheap and great way to help clean the dishes and wind since you're frequently changing them to avoid bacteria build up you want be wasting too much money cons are only if you keep it around for too long
Chelsea E.
Keene, NH
I always buy these sponges. They are sturdy and last a long time but do not tend to scratch my pots and pans. They are a decent price, considering how long they last. I will continue to stick with Scoth-Brite Medium Duty scrubbers for all my daily dish washing needs.
Kelsey H.
Provo, UT
These are just pretty standard sponges. Nothing special about them, but they work. The scent goes away after the first use, so that's a little disappointing, but they get the job done, and are cheap so you don't have to keep reusing a dirty sponge for months on end.
Amanda G.
Dayton, WA
i love these they work great and dont wear out as fast as other brands or the other scotch brands my husband uses these when he has alot of crude on hiss hands he uses these and it gets him clean i also love the for stuck on food on my dishes it helps to get stuff off
Lyndi B.
Atwater, CA
By far my favorite sponges to do the dishes with and wipe off the counter. Very good value and no scent. They work very well and are easily cleaned after use. I would recommend these to everyone.
Diana R.
Evanston, IL
I buy big packs of these sponges because they last me a long time and are a great value when you buy them in bulk. They are not scented which is great and they really just get the job done and I don't see any cons. I would definitely buy again and recommend to others.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?