Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Charla S.Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Soraida C.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #21 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Sooky P.
This is really the only brand I've purchased when it comes to dishwashing sponges. I think it does a good job of getting the gunk out, and you can use the two different textures and sides to get some of the tougher stains out. I am a repeat user of this product.
Piper L.
Astoria, NY
love these. Great for dishes and all around household cleaning. Bought these at our local grocery store and have found them to last a long while. Very durable and for the price, a good value. I wold recommend these to others. I plan to continue purchasing these.
Chantelle W.
Spokane, WA
These are my go to sponges. They are super cheap and I threw them away after three uses just for bacterial growth reasons. they were great, get scum and gross dirt and leftovers off of the pots and pans that I scrub. Does a great job without scratching the pans.
Trent M.
Fall River, MA
This product is very good because it takes all of the food off of my plate even when its stuck on there like a booger to your nose when you wake up. I can use it as a tough scrub, or a soft wash for all of my dish washing necessities. I love this product!
Chris M.
Greensboro, NC
My roommate and I always buy these sponges because they're cheap and they work great. They can survive many uses and are tough enough to get lots of stuff off of pots, pans, plates, etc.
Christina K.
Towson, MD
This is your basic sponge on one side but on the other side, the green side, has a scratchy surface perfect for getting tough stains out. It is effective but not particularly attractive. No scent to it. It worked well for my needs and I would buy it again
Jay C.
Nashville, TN
These are my personal favorite sponges. When I look to buy a sponge, I look for one thing: durability. It can be found at many major grocery stores or department stores. These sponges can be used for a long time before wearing out or starting to smell.
Lorraine C.
San Bruno, CA
Love these sponges for getting everything off of my Stainless Steel All Clad pans. With the help of a non-abrasive cleanser these will get any "shadows" left on your cookware right off.
Jennifer V.
've been using the other Scotch-Brite pads with the green scrubbie surface for many years and Loved Them! They never scratched my pots or pans - as a matter of fact, that was the reason I started using them instead of steel wool or other abrasive pads.
Irene P.
Fontana, CA
These scrubs are great! The dual sides allow them to be used on all surfaces without leaving scratches. They are durable and very affordable. Total multi-purpose scrubs. I definitely recommend them to anyone :)
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?