BY SCOTCH-BRITE #37 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Selena T.
Selena T.
Lyford , TX
My first choice in dish sponges! I love that it has the rough part for tough to remove food and the sponges side for non scratching on my clear plastic or glasses. I would buy over and over. Price is very affordable.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Jacksonville, NC
I also grab these because they're the cheapest and the longest lasting of my choices. I like the scrub pad as well. Good value for the price and very effective. I'd recommend to anyone needing a long lasting sponge.
Maria L.
Maria L.
Orlando , FL
Pretty good if you are the one who clean your house, I have lots of them, not only for washing the dishes but also for cleaning the restroom, glasses (it doesn't damage it) which is pretty cool, and it last longer
Bria B.
Bria B.
El Paso , TX
I use these for my bathroom and they haven't let me down yet. I love how they have two sides that each have their own colors and texture. I made the purchase at Walmart while looking at all the scrubber options.
Ariel W.
Ariel W.
Brooklyn, NY
I grew up using this product so it wouldn't make sense if I don't use it. I love using this scotch brute sponge and it works wonders. It's very inexpensive. I will keep purchasing this product because I love it.
Lauryn H.
Lauryn H.
Harrisonburg, VA
I love these sponges for cleaning my kitchen and bathrooms. They have two sides, you can use the rough side for more stubborn stains. These do make some scratches on nonstick pans, so I use them mostly for countertops, bathtubs, etc. Never had one break! Just make sure to rinse them after use
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
Have used them since like forever, maybe since I was a child. These work to the maximum and several of them come in a packaging.  There is really no scent to them and the texture is somewhat scratchy but soft too
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Inman, SC
These are definitely a kitchen and bathroom staple. I get the elbow grease without having to put a lot of effort into it. I love that the pice is low enough to once a scrub pad has seen better days I can toss it.
LaRhonda D.
LaRhonda D.
Lake Charles, LA
Small item with a whole lot of strength. I have been using these sponges for years and I can honestly say they have not let me down. Using these sponges on my pots and pans makes washing dishes so much easier.
Genna H.
Genna H.
These are pretty good sponges. I like the scrubber on the back and I usually buy them at shoprite. They are effective but not the best they don't clean as good as the Lysol sponges. Not a bad product though
Shakeymama :.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?