Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Charla S.Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Soraida C.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Trent M.
Fall River, MA
This product is very good because it takes all of the food off of my plate even when its stuck on there like a booger to your nose when you wake up. I can use it as a tough scrub, or a soft wash for all of my dish washing necessities. I love this product!
Allyson L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I use these to wash dished in the sink and they get most food off of the dishes. If tough, sticky food like fat has been in a pan for awhile, these sponges may not get that off. But for most day to day items and uses, they clean off just about anything.
Jay C.
Nashville, TN
These are my personal favorite sponges. When I look to buy a sponge, I look for one thing: durability. It can be found at many major grocery stores or department stores. These sponges can be used for a long time before wearing out or starting to smell.
Irene P.
Fontana, CA
These scrubs are great! The dual sides allow them to be used on all surfaces without leaving scratches. They are durable and very affordable. Total multi-purpose scrubs. I definitely recommend them to anyone :)
Lorraine C.
San Bruno, CA
Love these sponges for getting everything off of my Stainless Steel All Clad pans. With the help of a non-abrasive cleanser these will get any "shadows" left on your cookware right off.
Christina K.
Towson, MD
This is your basic sponge on one side but on the other side, the green side, has a scratchy surface perfect for getting tough stains out. It is effective but not particularly attractive. No scent to it. It worked well for my needs and I would buy it again
Jennifer V.
've been using the other Scotch-Brite pads with the green scrubbie surface for many years and Loved Them! They never scratched my pots or pans - as a matter of fact, that was the reason I started using them instead of steel wool or other abrasive pads.
Chris M.
Greensboro, NC
My roommate and I always buy these sponges because they're cheap and they work great. They can survive many uses and are tough enough to get lots of stuff off of pots, pans, plates, etc.
Sydney A.
Bremerton, WA
These are my husbands favorite sponges. They scrub really well and they last pretty long unlike some other brands. They don't smell after use. I get them usually at costco in huge packs that are pretty inexpensive. I definitely recommend to others.
Cindy H.
I like these sponges, I use them in my kitchen, my bathroom and keep them in my motor home. I also buy the scrubber pads. They are great quality. The price is good. I would recommend them to my friends and family, I buy them all time, great for cleaning.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?