BY SCOTCH-BRITE #15 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Ginger G.
Toledo, OH
For as long as I can remember, this sponges have always been used at my house. They have a nice neutral scent and we usually purchase them at Costco in bulk. They are great for washing your dishes and last a long time. I would definitely recommend these sponges to others.
Maggie W.
New Hyde Park, NY
This is the only brand of scrubbing sponge I've ever used and I see no need to change now. It gets the job done with the two different materials and it's easy to hold without slipping when you're using dishwashing liquids. I would totally recommend this product to others.
Brianne S.
Ravenna, OH
This is always my classic go to sponge. I cook in a crockpot pretty often and no matter what is in there I can scrub it off. Some times I wonder about the sanitary side of using a sponge continuously, but it's sp nice that you can buy a multipack. I will continue to buy
Chelsea E.
Keene, NH
I always buy these sponges. They are sturdy and last a long time but do not tend to scratch my pots and pans. They are a decent price, considering how long they last. I will continue to stick with Scoth-Brite Medium Duty scrubbers for all my daily dish washing needs.
Rebeca O.
Whitestone, NY
These sponges are pretty standard, but powerful. I recommend them highly. Super durable even through the toughest of stains and nasty stuff in your plates. Good buy, good price, a normal household item for me.
Merima P.
Cheap and great way to help clean the dishes and wind since you're frequently changing them to avoid bacteria build up you want be wasting too much money cons are only if you keep it around for too long
Lyndi B.
Atwater, CA
By far my favorite sponges to do the dishes with and wipe off the counter. Very good value and no scent. They work very well and are easily cleaned after use. I would recommend these to everyone.
Lindsay T.
Chesterfield, VA
we always have a scotch-brite sponge laying on our kitchen sink. If it gets too dirty we will throw it in the dishwasher. This little thing is durable and that makes it worth the price. We typically get ours from walmart or kroger and I would recommend it for others.
Amanda G.
Dayton, WA
i love these they work great and dont wear out as fast as other brands or the other scotch brands my husband uses these when he has alot of crude on hiss hands he uses these and it gets him clean i also love the for stuck on food on my dishes it helps to get stuff off
Diana R.
Evanston, IL
I buy big packs of these sponges because they last me a long time and are a great value when you buy them in bulk. They are not scented which is great and they really just get the job done and I don't see any cons. I would definitely buy again and recommend to others.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?