BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Andreina C.
Andreina C.
Weston, FL
Have you ever been dissapointed with a Scotch-Brite sponge? I know I haven't. I've been doing cleaning since I was 12 and this is the only brand that makes sponges that can actually last more than a few weeks. Maybe I'm old-school, but I'll never stop buying them! For bathroom cleaning and dish washing, they're just the best.
Lina R.
Lina R.
I love these sponges so much I buy them in bulk at Costco. I use them from everything from everyday cleaning to deep spring cleaning and they never let me down. I also love that you can throw them in the dishwasher and disinfect them.
Kaylene N.
Kaylene N.
I like these sponges I can use them anywhere and not worry about them scratching surfaces. They don't smell, but they get the job done. You can find them at any drug store like Target or Walmart. I would buy them again for the price they are at!
Kristen F.
Kristen F.
Schenectady , NY
These sponges seem to be the most reasonably priced and effective. The green scrubby side is very good at getting gunk off of the dishes and since they're cheap I can replace them fairly often to be sure I'm not spreading bacteria.
Katy C.
Katy C.
These things are great for stuck on food, or grease. They are durable and get the job done. I have been throughly impressed with how well they handle simple household messes. I will definitely be buying these sponges from now on.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
GREENFIELD, MO
These are cheap works great.  And don't fall apart easily. When they do all you have to do is grab a new one.  I like these sponges because I can s scrub on one side and simple wash with the other.  It's the best of both worlds!
Nikitha A.
Nikitha A.
Covington, GA
Scotch brite sponge is useful in my everyday routine. There's no smell to it at all. It does the job for me so I would say it's effective. This sponge cleans any surface but it doesn't last long. I would purchase again.
Kandis P.
Kandis P.
Centerville , TX
Best scrubbers ever! I will send someone back to the store if they get the wrong kind of scrubber! Reasonable price and cleans perfectly! My only complaint is that it does scratch clear plastic and makes shiny plastic dull..
Leah A.
Leah A.
Hvre De Grace, MD
I really love these scrubs! They are amazing, the grease and grim alone comes off so much easier than using a regular old scrub. That makes it easier for you to take off food and grim, I recommend this product for you!
Dana M.
Dana M.
THE BEST SPONGES! My parents have been using these since I was very young and I continued to use them when I went to college and still use them 6 years later! I've found that they are very durable and hold up to all messes that come their way! The dual sides allow to really scrub off those tough stains
Shakeymama :.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?