Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Charla S.Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Soraida C.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Natalie L.
Berkeley, CA
Very multi-tasking, I use these sponges for dishes, for cleaning the fridge, for scrubbing off stains on my shoes, and there may be many more other uses that I don't know yet! There's no distinct smell, and it does its job well. Fairly affordable and recommended.
Piper L.
Astoria, NY
love these. Great for dishes and all around household cleaning. Bought these at our local grocery store and have found them to last a long while. Very durable and for the price, a good value. I wold recommend these to others. I plan to continue purchasing these.
Michela C.
These are good heavy duty sponges. The price is good and they last for a pretty long time before you have to replace them. They are not as cheap as others so I probably don't buy these ones quite as often but they are a good product that I purchase occasionally.
Wendi B.
Columbia, SC
This work for what I need them for.  The soft side is good for use on my nonstick wok and the scrubbing side can handle most things as long as they aren't severely stuck on or burnt.  They last a reasonable amount of time and I've not had them scratch up anything before.
Amanda W.
Kissimmee, FL
I honestly don't even think about buying anything else. A three pack of scotch bright sponges with the scrub on one side and the sponge on the other does the job for cleaning anything in the kitchen. They last a long time and clean up stock on food items easily.
Chantelle W.
Spokane, WA
These are my go to sponges. They are super cheap and I threw them away after three uses just for bacterial growth reasons. they were great, get scum and gross dirt and leftovers off of the pots and pans that I scrub. Does a great job without scratching the pans.
Courtney  G.
Lithia Spgs, GA
These scrubbing sponges are basic but functional. I use them at home and at work. No frills, but they offer a softer side and a rougher side for tough messes. I consider these a staple.
Jennifer V.
've been using the other Scotch-Brite pads with the green scrubbie surface for many years and Loved Them! They never scratched my pots or pans - as a matter of fact, that was the reason I started using them instead of steel wool or other abrasive pads.
Trent M.
Fall River, MA
This product is very good because it takes all of the food off of my plate even when its stuck on there like a booger to your nose when you wake up. I can use it as a tough scrub, or a soft wash for all of my dish washing necessities. I love this product!
Allyson L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I use these to wash dished in the sink and they get most food off of the dishes. If tough, sticky food like fat has been in a pan for awhile, these sponges may not get that off. But for most day to day items and uses, they clean off just about anything.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?