BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Kendall F.
Kendall F.
Dayton , WA
Gets the job done and it's nice that is double sided for if you need that extra scrubbing action. Cheap but you have to replace them more often than more expensive sponges. I would recommend this to people that are looking for a classic sponge.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Cambridge, MA
although I find these sponges a bit pricey , they are my absolute favorite. I do dishes at least three times a day so it is important that I have a sturdy and reliable sponge. I always repurchase the 2 pack to have one as back up under my sink.
Shakeymama :.
I clean pretty more everything with this sponge. I love the fact that it has a rough patch for scrubbing purposes. I use one in the Bathroom and Kitchen (Different sponges) Good Value i usually get 4 for a $1 at  Dollar General.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Roswell, NM
These are my go-too cleaning sponges. They are strong and durable and get tough stains up in a heartbeat. I like using them on the bathtub and can use a different sponge for each different part of the house because of how affordable they are
Daffy C.
Daffy C.
This is my favorite sponge because it has the scrubber side that's excellent on tough stains. I use it around the house too so it's flexible use. Only problem is that it wears down after a couple months use so I have to keep replacing them.
Emily-Catherine M.
Emily-Catherine M.
Torrington, CT
Start to stink after while. No matter what I do, no matter how much I take care of these things, they always stink. I've tried cleaning them but honestly now I just use Scrub Daddy instead. Scrub Daddy Scratch Free Cleaning Tool
LeAndra M.
LeAndra M.
Are use the sponges when cleaning my kitchen. I purchased the sponge from a local grocery store. The only thing with sponges many times or just a one time use in order not to spread germs. I would recommend this product it gets the job done
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Riverview, FL
These sponges are very long lasting! If they start to get a little smelly you can either grab a new one or simple apply some dish soap & water to your sponge & place it in the microwave for a few seconds & you have a fresh smelling sponge!
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
These work well for cleaning. The green scrub part can come apart if you have a big job to do. I would suggest getting a multipack, in case one is not enough. They are great value, and I would recommend them. Be warned can take a bit of elbow grease!
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
Bayboro, NC
I have been using this product since I learned how to wash dishes ok? My family swear to this product and I still use it to this day. The fact that it's soft and spongy on one side then the rough on the opposite side is a win win for me.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?