BY SCOTCH-BRITE #20 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Hattie F.
Manchester
Used these for years. Does not scratch any surfaced. Cleans great. Great value. But them st krogers. Last a long time
Meighann H.
Clovis
Effective working scrum brush . My family use hem till there's nothing left they last a good long while many uses .
Tatierra S.
They ok for a quick clean up but they tear to easily. I would recommend the hard Brillo pad kind to get a job done.
Alana N.
This is a pretty good sponge. It lasts a while and removes everything it needs to with little to no effort from me
Danielle P.
Browns Mills, NJ
Gets the job done. Comes in a pack of 4 so you always have one around. They don't break apart easy and last a while
Lola R.
Mooresville , NC
I don't think I will ever use another sponge as long as I live... or clean lol it gets the job done and amazingly.
Kara P.
Brookville
They are very effective for scrubbing and washing the food of off dishes & keeping the counters clean! I love them.
Taiesha A.
Staten island
I like these sponges because they work to get the stuck on items off with one side and gently with the other side.
Jena B.
These sponges are pretty good they definitely hold up a lot longer than some other brands that I have used before.
Amanda D.
Danbury
We use these sponges for everything. I love the scrubby side. It is a very versatile product and we use it daily.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?