Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Charla S.Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Soraida C.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #15 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Michelle A.
Bronx, NY
I really like Scotch-Brite sponges, they hold their shape for a really long time and don't catch any unpleasant odors. They do the job of scrubbing very well and you don't have to use a ton of soap with them.
Dominique S.
Clearwater, FL
I love that these are double sided. The green scrubby side comes in handy with my pots and pans. I purchase from family dollar. These sponges are great at cleaning grime and residue off my kitchen counters
Amai L.
Katy, TX
It is basic and has a nice design, but is super good because it does not absorb too much soap, the hard part really helps remove dirt that is half stuck and has an affordable price. Indispensable at home.
Tiana R.
I love to use these spnges when i am washing dishes. They sometimes dont last as long but i believe its all in the matter of how much u wash and how tough of a scrubbing the item you are cleaning needs.
Seunghyun L.
Philadelphia, PA
I have used this all of my life, or at least as long as I have been doing dishes and I think it works very good! I wish it was a little bigger and not so stiff in the beginning but in general I think it's a good sponge to use. I always repurchase this one, maybe I should try another brand? But why if this works perfectly fine!
Elsa B.
Saint Joseph, MI
Mi madre lo usaba, y ahora compro siempre, son durables, saca espuma de manera rapida, ademas que tiene la parte verde para lavado de cosas asperas como ollas y la esponja para todo tipo de utensilios.
Emily W.
Denver, CO
What could be bad about the all classic sponge that everyone loves? Seriously, this sponge has been a part of my family's dish washing routine for as long as I can remember, they are super affordable and last a decent amount of time before needing to be changed out. Big fan!
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
These are inexpensive and always get the job done. I usually buy them at target. I love how there's a rough and then smooth side. They always get the tough stains out! I definitely recommend this product.
Alieska D.
It is a good quality product, but its price is expensive. It does not make the big difference compared to any other sponge. I'm always hesitant when buying it, because I can do the same with other brands of less value. I would recommend it to others but is not essential for me.
Maggie W.
New Hyde Park, NY
This is the only brand of scrubbing sponge I've ever used and I see no need to change now. It gets the job done with the two different materials and it's easy to hold without slipping when you're using dishwashing liquids. I would totally recommend this product to others.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?