BY SCOTCH-BRITE #20 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

angelina b.
Plantation, FL
I get several of these sponges for different things. i love using the green tough side since it really gets in there and cleans well.. i dont like that they fall apart quickly. but other than that theyre pretty good.
Der L.
Brooklyn Park, MN
This sponge is okay. It gets the job done but when you first use it, it's really stiff which I don't like. I like sponges that are easy to squeeze and bend. But the green side does work for scrubbing stuff off the dishes. Also, about any store sells these sponges so you can easily get them anywhere.
Alexis S.
Hurricane, WV
These are the only dish sponges I will buy! For the price, you absolutely can't beat them! They last me a pretty good while too, without getting all nasty! I also love that they have a rough side for hard to get dirt!
Remy C.
Arlington, VA
Good sponge love the double textures and efficiency. It's not harsh enough to damage dishes, but harsh enough to get the job done. I always have several on hand. I will always repurchase these and I would recommend it to anyone!
Sally v.
Chico, CA
Great for the daily scrubbing. I live in a house with three girls, and as much as we like to pretend that we can do no wrong and make no messes, I've found that one simply can avoid accusations all together and just buy a pack of these and eliminate the need for "you caused the mess" arguments.
Nicole L.
Seminole, FL
These sponges are marketed as it did trial, but they just don't hold up well over a long period of time. I only use them at home, for the normal amount of dishes. I have to change these sponges out way too often.
Valerie G.
Trumann, AR
This is the only sponge I will use for cleaning and dishwashing. It's very durable and unlike the other sponges you can keep using until it wears out. The other sponges start to smell like mildew after the 2nd use.
Liz R.
These are great; they have a nice general side for those easy to clean dishes, but they also have a rough side for that hard to remove icks!

The only downside I've found is the rough side does tend to shred quickly
Jacie P.
This is a classic sponge. It's great for cleaning and doesn't fall apart even through hard scrubbing. It's a great value and a must in my kitchen. I'm never disappointed with these sponges. I would absolutely recommend these sponges to everyone.
Etaka L.
Silver Spring, MD
I like this sponge because of it dual sides. I am a college student and i used this a lot my sophomore year. I also know that at home this is practically the only brand that my family purchases. The price is great but the one issue I have it it tends to hold soap so the sponge gets old faster
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?