BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Sam's Club
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
New Brunswick
The good ole yellow sponge. It will definitely get the job done ✅. Don't expect to last as long as you constantly have to keep changing them but the good thing is that they come in a big package for a really cheap price! They are definitely worth the buy!
Joanne C.
Joanne C.
LEE, ME
Not for teflon. But excellent at all other not scratch able surfaces. Got it at Walmart. I buy them regularly and replace them once a month. Smells like a sponge should. Clean and factory like. Would recommend it to anyone who ever does dishes by hand.
Cindy H.
Cindy H.
I like these sponges, I use them in my kitchen, my bathroom and keep them in my motor home. I also buy the scrubber pads. They are great quality. The price is good. I would recommend them to my friends and family, I buy them all time, great for cleaning.
Amy L.
Amy L.
Palmdale, CA
super affordable and great for cleaning! You don't even need to scrub hard because the green side of the sponge gets its all. And I love how you can flip it over and use a soft side for more sensitive surfaces. I constantly buy these for my household.
Jen K.
Jen K.
Philadelphia , PA
These are the only brand I ever get but they do the job, I like how it has that scratchy side to get all the tough stuff off. I don't think they're remarkable, they don't last any longer than other sponges I don't think, but again, it does the job.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Love hear sponges. I've used several brands and off brands of sponges. These hold up extremely well and for the price I have no problem tossing them after a while to replace with new fresh ones. Work great and get everything off even  dried old food.
Lexi K.
Lexi K.
Tucson, AZ
I use this sponge as well as the soap and sponge stick that has this same kind of sponge on the end and it holds up very well when washing dishes and really helps to get crusted or baked on foods, off. And you can wash and reuse in the dishwasher!
Abigail A.
Abigail A.
San Antonio, TX
I have these in my kitchen sink right now! They're perfect for really scrubbing off the tough bakes on foods, especially from baking sheets. They hold up really well and are very cheap too, so they're a great value and a kitchen staple in my home.
Rae D.
Rae D.
I use these bad boys all over my house. They work great on dishes, counter tops, tables, chairs, toilets, sinks, walls, light switch covers, in the car, and the floor for quick clean ups. I like how durable they are. My only complaint is the cost.
Cynthia R.
Cynthia R.
This is really the only sponge ive used ever. in my whole llife; its expensive but i prefer to spend a couple more dollars and have them work and last me a while than to buy the dollar ones that rip in 3 days. Going to keep buying it, do recommend.
Shakeymama :.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?