Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Charla S.Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Soraida C.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Elsa B.
Saint Joseph, MI
Mi madre lo usaba, y ahora compro siempre, son durables, saca espuma de manera rapida, ademas que tiene la parte verde para lavado de cosas asperas como ollas y la esponja para todo tipo de utensilios.
Emily W.
Denver, CO
What could be bad about the all classic sponge that everyone loves? Seriously, this sponge has been a part of my family's dish washing routine for as long as I can remember, they are super affordable and last a decent amount of time before needing to be changed out. Big fan!
Seunghyun L.
Philadelphia, PA
I have used this all of my life, or at least as long as I have been doing dishes and I think it works very good! I wish it was a little bigger and not so stiff in the beginning but in general I think it's a good sponge to use. I always repurchase this one, maybe I should try another brand? But why if this works perfectly fine!
Alieska D.
It is a good quality product, but its price is expensive. It does not make the big difference compared to any other sponge. I'm always hesitant when buying it, because I can do the same with other brands of less value. I would recommend it to others but is not essential for me.
Brianne S.
Ravenna, OH
This is always my classic go to sponge. I cook in a crockpot pretty often and no matter what is in there I can scrub it off. Some times I wonder about the sanitary side of using a sponge continuously, but it's sp nice that you can buy a multipack. I will continue to buy
Maggie W.
New Hyde Park, NY
This is the only brand of scrubbing sponge I've ever used and I see no need to change now. It gets the job done with the two different materials and it's easy to hold without slipping when you're using dishwashing liquids. I would totally recommend this product to others.
Ginger G.
Toledo, OH
For as long as I can remember, this sponges have always been used at my house. They have a nice neutral scent and we usually purchase them at Costco in bulk. They are great for washing your dishes and last a long time. I would definitely recommend these sponges to others.
Vianny P.
Bronx, NY
ESTA ESPONJA LA USO PARA FREGAR LOS TRASTES, ME GUSTA PORQUE LIMPIA BIEN Y DURA BASTANTE HASTA EL MOMENRO ME GUSTA Y CUMPLE CON LO QUE BUSCO EN UNA ESPONJA PARA FREGAR LA COMPRO EN TARGET O EL CUALQUIER DISCOUNT Y SI LA COMPRARIA OTRA VEZ , REGULARMENTE SIEMPRE LA COMPRO
Kelsey H.
Provo, UT
These are just pretty standard sponges. Nothing special about them, but they work. The scent goes away after the first use, so that's a little disappointing, but they get the job done, and are cheap so you don't have to keep reusing a dirty sponge for months on end.
Maddie M.
Oshkosh, WI
These are great for a lot of different things. I especially like how they have a side for really scrubbing and they have a side for gently washing. The only thing i don't like is having to get my hands wet every time I use it. But other than that, these work great.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?