Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Charla S.Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Soraida C.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #15 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Sonia P.
The only sponges my husband will buy and use to clean walls and floors. The quality is very good and he has compared them to other cheaper brand and they don't hold up to scotch brite. They last long do a real good clean up job and really are the best on the market and very affordable. They really work!
Remy C.
Arlington, VA
Good sponge love the double textures and efficiency. It's not harsh enough to damage dishes, but harsh enough to get the job done. I always have several on hand. I will always repurchase these and I would recommend it to anyone!
angelina b.
Plantation, FL
I get several of these sponges for different things. i love using the green tough side since it really gets in there and cleans well.. i dont like that they fall apart quickly. but other than that theyre pretty good.
Alexis S.
Hurricane, WV
These are the only dish sponges I will buy! For the price, you absolutely can't beat them! They last me a pretty good while too, without getting all nasty! I also love that they have a rough side for hard to get dirt!
Der L.
Brooklyn Park, MN
This sponge is okay. It gets the job done but when you first use it, it's really stiff which I don't like. I like sponges that are easy to squeeze and bend. But the green side does work for scrubbing stuff off the dishes. Also, about any store sells these sponges so you can easily get them anywhere.
Etaka L.
Silver Spring, MD
I like this sponge because of it dual sides. I am a college student and i used this a lot my sophomore year. I also know that at home this is practically the only brand that my family purchases. The price is great but the one issue I have it it tends to hold soap so the sponge gets old faster
Valerie G.
Trumann, AR
This is the only sponge I will use for cleaning and dishwashing. It's very durable and unlike the other sponges you can keep using until it wears out. The other sponges start to smell like mildew after the 2nd use.
Marilyn O.
Chandler, AZ
I have always used scotch brand sponges for my dish washing ever since I graduated from the dish rag. I love how on one side you have the delicate sponge to wash your items that you just want to get clean but not stratch. And the rough side to get those stuck on items off of the pots and pans.
Sally v.
Chico, CA
Great for the daily scrubbing. I live in a house with three girls, and as much as we like to pretend that we can do no wrong and make no messes, I've found that one simply can avoid accusations all together and just buy a pack of these and eliminate the need for "you caused the mess" arguments.
Jacie P.
This is a classic sponge. It's great for cleaning and doesn't fall apart even through hard scrubbing. It's a great value and a must in my kitchen. I'm never disappointed with these sponges. I would absolutely recommend these sponges to everyone.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?