BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Allie N.
Allie N.
Mantua
We've been using these sponges for years and always buy them in bulk at BJ's. They're great for doing dishes, cleaning the counter tops, you name it! They're just a great staple to have in the house and I use them all the time when I'm cleaning! We will always repurchase these!
Jazmin E.
Jazmin E.
Bronx, NY
Es  el que más usamos en nuestra casa por que dura más que otros que a veces Compramos, es muy durable cuando esta nuevo si cuesta un poco manejarlo pero luego después de unos 3 usos se pone suave y me gusta mucho limpia mejor los trastes y las cacerolas jeje  mi humilde opinión
Jazmine C.
Jazmine C.
Oak Ridge, TN
My family's go to sponge. We try to be as thrifty as we can and these always fit our budget! Safe for scrubbing dishes and pots with but won't leave any scratches on them. My only complaint would be that I wish that they would last longer. Other than that no problems at all.
Wendi B.
Wendi B.
Columbia, SC
This work for what I need them for.  The soft side is good for use on my nonstick wok and the scrubbing side can handle most things as long as they aren't severely stuck on or burnt.  They last a reasonable amount of time and I've not had them scratch up anything before.
Tamika M.
Tamika M.
Dallas, TX
These are the every day regular household cleaner. I use these for dishes as well as counters and other items in the kitchen. They are very affordable and a good value for the price. They can be found at all the local grocery stores as well as Walmart and target.
Rocio C.
Rocio C.
Los Angeles, CA
I hate these, they fall apart, they smell, for some reason they are moist out of the package. Yes, the price is always less than the rest, and you can pretty much get them anywhere but it is not worth how gross they get in the end. Not buying these again.
Chantelle W.
Chantelle W.
Auburn, WA
These are my go to sponges. They are super cheap and I threw them away after three uses just for bacterial growth reasons. they were great, get scum and gross dirt and leftovers off of the pots and pans that I scrub. Does a great job without scratching the pans.
Tayler H.
Tayler H.
Richardson, TX
These are the best sponges for cleaning dishes, I love the double side action with the rough scrub pad on one side and the soft sponge side. I don't really use anything else to clean my dishes, these are extremely tough and last a long time. Definitely recommend!
Miijan D.
Miijan D.
I've been using these since I was a kid. From scouring pots and pans to the bathtub, these pads and elbow grease can get rid of anything. Only downside is that sometimes the green dye can rub off on your fingers, but it's nothing that soap and water can't fix.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
New Brunswick
The good ole yellow sponge. It will definitely get the job done ✅. Don't expect to last as long as you constantly have to keep changing them but the good thing is that they come in a big package for a really cheap price! They are definitely worth the buy!
Shakeymama :.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?