Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Charla S.Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Soraida C.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Liz R.
These are great; they have a nice general side for those easy to clean dishes, but they also have a rough side for that hard to remove icks!

The only downside I've found is the rough side does tend to shred quickly
Nathalie S.
Kissimmee, FL
This sponge works magic. It leaves my dishes stainless. This sponge has been in the family since my grandmother introduced it to her family. My whole family have been using this sponge for generations. It just works so great removing hard stains and if has a 2 in 1 which helps even more.
Renee C.
Columbia, MO
These are great, though I actually prefer the blue ones with a scrubby side and a soft side. I like being able to scour a dish with one side, then flip it over and get rid of any grease or residue. It makes doing my dishes a breeze. I use one a couple weeks then switch it out for a new one.
Auri C.
Oviedo, FL
My family has been using these sponges long before I was even born! We haven't switched brands since because... "if it ain't, why fix it?" These sponges never cease to not clean dishes from last night's spaghetti, and we use all the around the house for cleaning off countertops or stoves.
Amaya-Andrea W.
Oakley, CA
You receive so many for so cheap! However, when you first open them, they come out a little oily. It is highly effective and I really love them. They make my job so much easier. I would definitely buy again!!
Ella G.
Lakeside, CA
These are good basic sponges for a wide variety of household uses. I mainly use them in the bathroom to clean sink, tub, shower, etc. The yellow side is thicker and softer, for surfaces like porcelain and ceramic. The green side is thinner and more abrasive. Good for heavy duty scrubbing.
Olivia C.
The basic sponge done right.

Cheap, but they don't run out quickly because of that. They do their job well, and I am always satisfied. Definitely a household staple.

Sometimes shopping your options is worth it, and others it is a waste of time. Don't waste your time, stick with Scotch-Brite.
Raven J.
Allen, TX
Sponges in general are cheap but alot of other brands dont work or break down and rip apart easily. I love how rough the green side is, it cleans burnt food off so much better than any other brand I have ever purchased. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone who loves to cook.
Michelle A.
Bronx, NY
I really like Scotch-Brite sponges, they hold their shape for a really long time and don't catch any unpleasant odors. They do the job of scrubbing very well and you don't have to use a ton of soap with them.
Dominique S.
Clearwater, FL
I love that these are double sided. The green scrubby side comes in handy with my pots and pans. I purchase from family dollar. These sponges are great at cleaning grime and residue off my kitchen counters
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?