BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Kyla S.
Kyla S.
Conroe, TX
I literally have about 20 of these sponges under my sink because I bought a ton to keep on hand!! They hold up to the high volume of dishes that go through our family of 6s kitchen sink! Not to mention all the scrubbing duties they handle on the counters, ovens, bathtubs, sinks, etc I may task them to tackle! Can't go wrong!
Christine O.
Christine O.
Columbia, MO
The classic cheap sponges you can find almost anywhere you go. They get the job done, but wear out fairly quickly. I find that you need to put some elbow into washing your dishes with these guys, but they do get the job done. They're a cheap option, so if you're not willing to spend a lot on sponges these are the way to go.
Hanna D.
Hanna D.
Akron, Ohio
I mean I feel like this works just as well as any other sponge. I don really care too much about what kind I use as long as it actually does the job it should. I typically get the big pack because I am a clean freak and I think a sponge is super gross so I always throw them away pretty shortly after I first use them.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Bullhead City
I like the way the Scotch Brite sponge fits in my hand. I like the green scrubbing side and the sponge side does fall apart. Plus I can buy them in bulk which then gives me the opportunity to have one in the kitchen and each bathroom so that I do not cross contaminate having used one sponge for all jobs.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Topeka, KS
I won't use anything else!! The scrubby part is great for caked on food and the soft side doesn't scratch my delicate plates. The shape fits perfectly in my hand and doesn't slip out like other brands. One sponge can last me a long time. I just stick it in the microwave to kill the germs once a week.
Holli O.
Holli O.
Hobart
I love that this product is very affordable and that has one scrubbing side and one just soft side. The cons about this product like all sponges is you can't use it for that long. The good part about this is the pricing is very good it's pretty cheap and affordable and I would definitely recommend
Holly M.
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Decent little sponge for the price. Doesn't tear easily and last for a good amount of time. Usually purchase at the grocery store or Walmart. Really doesn't have a scent but you'll definitely know when it's time to buy a new one. Always keep one in my house for cleaning and washing dishes etc.
Diana M.
Diana M.
I find these sponges last longer than others. I usually only keep them around for about a month but the last time I tried to use another brand I found them falling apart on me after a couple of uses of getting stinky. I do not have this issue with these. I will continue to use them!
Charla S.
Charla S.
N Bonneville, WA
We use these all the time for dishes, and for a floor sponge, because we drop stuff on the floor all the time. Lol I like that it has a little bit of scratchy-ness, but not enough to ruin your pans or hardwood. :) Super good value and price, too! I would recommend giving them a try!
Abigail D.
Abigail D.
Colfax, WI
Heavy duty. Great scrubby side with a soft sponge on the other. Very high quality in comparison to generic sponges. You can purchase these at Walmart for a reasonable price. I would recommend these to others for daily household use! You do not have to replace the sponge regularly.
Shakeymama :.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?