BY SCOTCH-BRITE #20 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Roxie K.
Jackson, MI
Nice product very heavy duty and can last you for sometime.. I like the fact that it has to sides to it .. The hard side for the scraping the hard stuck on stuff.. And the yellow side for the wipe downs and washing.. I would truly recommend..
Jadon P.
Ah, yes, the classic dishwashing sponge. I use this for when there is something stuck onto the dishes when I know the dishwasher won't get it off on it's own. These are inexpensive and easy to use. I cut like I'm half because they are big.
Linda C.
Fresno, CA
Amazing sponge. My family and I have been using these sponges for quite sometimes more like most of my life. I love how the sponge is and I love how I can clean my dishes with the green part and it doesn't destroy my utensils. It's amazing how I been apart of these sponges basically my whole life. I would recommend this to anyone
Mackenzie S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
These sponges are great for cleaning just about anything! I often do dishes with them and they're great for cleaning off pans with food stuck to them. The price is great. The only con I have, however, is that beware when using the rough edge and cleaning glass. Little scrape marks can be left. Other than that, awesome product!
Lauren T.
Evansville, IN
This sponges are perfect for cleaning slightly tougher messes. The green side works as a hard scrubber to get away big chunks and the yellow side works as a soft cleaner. Sponges are relatively long lasting. Great, very useful products for kitchens, bathrooms, dishes...
Herline G.
It's simple and it gets the job done. Nothing extra ordinary about this sponge. It's inexpensive and last for about a month as long as you're not scrubbing anything hard with it or leaving soap or water in it without wringing it out.
Chandra B.
North Vernon, IN
What can you say about a sponge that almost everyone is familiar with? Well it works and it gets the job done. I like that it has the rough side for tough scrubbing. Very effective and always very affordable. Available almost everywhere.
Tasha A.
Opelousas, LA
I love using scotch brite sponges for my dishes. Using these from so long have always seen these in my childhood. These are so good on tough stains, and they give a new and amazing shine to the dishes. My all time favourite. 10 out of 10
Dinielle N.
Sacramento, CA
Affordable and gets the job done. The green side is strong enough to cut through grease and dirt but doesn't scratch my pans. Cheap enough that I can dispose of them frequently without feeling like I'm breaking the bank which is great.
Natalia A.
El Paso , TX
Great sponges. They last a good amount of time and do a good job. You can buy them at a great price and they serve their purpose. They are easy to clean and don't become gross like other sponges do. You can use them in your kitchen and your bathroom with great results.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?