BY SCOTCH-BRITE #20 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Lori Y.
Girard, KS
I keep these stocked in cabinet but the most amazing thing we used these for this past spring was finishing our island top with them wet. It gave our counter top such a high shine glow, I could not believe it. I always keep these available for removing hard stuck on bits on my linoleum, bathroom, and for craft projects believe it or not.
Holly J.
Dearborn, MI
I have used these sponges for roughly my whole life. You can get them at literally any grocery store. They last for quite some time too. The rough side isn't too gnarly where you have to be worried about it ruining some of your pots and pans. I recommend everyone get these. They don't fall apart on you like many other sponges I've tried.
Rachel R.
Denmark, WI
Overall I fairly happy with the scrubbing power of these sponges. The green side works well at scrubbing the grime off of my dishes, but after some hard scrubbing, they start to lose their shape and become gross to point of having to throw them away.
Leanne S.
Long Beach, CA
These sponges are the best. Each sponge has two sides. One soft and one that is more tough. I love using this when cleaning my pots and pans. I wish it would last a little longer. The sponge has a tendency to wear out quickly with use. But it is more durable than some others I have used. I would definitely repurchase these in the future.
Nuhat S.
Paterson, NJ
I like how this comes with two sides. The dishes we make often leaves harsh stains. It not just the soap used that will get rid of the stains, but also the sponge. I always get these and they last pretty long. I would recommend this to others because you can use this for other purposes besides dish washing such as scrubbing places clean.
Sarah S.
Jonesboro, GA
These work very well. They help to get food that is stuck on pans, such as cheese. I buy these in bulk so they are a good deal, but they aren't expensive to begin with. I am highly satisfied with this product and I recommend it to everyone!
Shelby H.
Orlando, FL
These are very good sponges. I use them for cooking and cleaning. They're inexpensive, which is definitely a plus. I bought them at Target and I continue to buy them every time I need sponges. They're highly effective and I would for sure continue to buy these.
Yaneyri G.
Miami , FL
deja mucho que desear, la esponja no dura nada, se gasta rapido igual pasa con el estropajo verde es como tres lavadas y ya vale, pero resaltare algo positivo y es que el poco tiempo que dura es efectivo quitando los residuos de los platos.
Roxie K.
Jackson, MI
Nice product very heavy duty and can last you for sometime.. I like the fact that it has to sides to it .. The hard side for the scraping the hard stuck on stuff.. And the yellow side for the wipe downs and washing.. I would truly recommend..
Jadon P.
Ah, yes, the classic dishwashing sponge. I use this for when there is something stuck onto the dishes when I know the dishwasher won't get it off on it's own. These are inexpensive and easy to use. I cut like I'm half because they are big.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?