Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Charla S.Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Soraida C.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Buy on Amazon
Jacie P.
This is a classic sponge. It's great for cleaning and doesn't fall apart even through hard scrubbing. It's a great value and a must in my kitchen. I'm never disappointed with these sponges. I would absolutely recommend these sponges to everyone.
Liz R.
These are great; they have a nice general side for those easy to clean dishes, but they also have a rough side for that hard to remove icks!

The only downside I've found is the rough side does tend to shred quickly
Nicole L.
Seminole, FL
These sponges are marketed as it did trial, but they just don't hold up well over a long period of time. I only use them at home, for the normal amount of dishes. I have to change these sponges out way too often.
Sally v.
Chico, CA
Great for the daily scrubbing. I live in a house with three girls, and as much as we like to pretend that we can do no wrong and make no messes, I've found that one simply can avoid accusations all together and just buy a pack of these and eliminate the need for "you caused the mess" arguments.
Jenna B.
I always buy this sponge. The scrubbing side is amazing and the soft side is great when you don't need to scrub. Use these in both our kitchen and the bathroom. Would definitely recommend this product to others.
Maria L.
Orlando, FL
Pretty good if you are the one who clean your house, I have lots of them, not only for washing the dishes but also for cleaning the restroom, glasses (it doesn't damage it) which is pretty cool, and it last longer
Valerie G.
Trumann, AR
This is the only sponge I will use for cleaning and dishwashing. It's very durable and unlike the other sponges you can keep using until it wears out. The other sponges start to smell like mildew after the 2nd use.
Auri C.
Oviedo, FL
My family has been using these sponges long before I was even born! We haven't switched brands since because... "if it ain't, why fix it?" These sponges never cease to not clean dishes from last night's spaghetti, and we use all the around the house for cleaning off countertops or stoves.
Olivia C.
The basic sponge done right.

Cheap, but they don't run out quickly because of that. They do their job well, and I am always satisfied. Definitely a household staple.

Sometimes shopping your options is worth it, and others it is a waste of time. Don't waste your time, stick with Scotch-Brite.
Ella G.
Lakeside, CA
These are good basic sponges for a wide variety of household uses. I mainly use them in the bathroom to clean sink, tub, shower, etc. The yellow side is thicker and softer, for surfaces like porcelain and ceramic. The green side is thinner and more abrasive. Good for heavy duty scrubbing.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?