BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Brittney R.
Brittney R.
Greendale, WI
Simple, quick, easy and clean! Great price for the product, and gets the job done.
Gabriella G.
Gabriella G.
Midland, TX
Works really good takes off hard food on plates love using the sponge !!!!!!
Gladys P.
Gladys P.
Versailles, KY
Every mexican uses this lol jkjk i like it last me long but not good quality
Paulina A.
Paulina A.
Love this suckers! I grew up with them and now I always have some at home.!
Neith J.
Neith J.
For household cleaning, we stick with the classic Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponges in Yellow & Green.  When we see that sponge under sink in the house we know that it's for cleaning any surface that we don't eat off of (we use shaped colored sponges for things we eat from in order to keep from contaminating our food with cleaning chemicals).  They are classic, strong, last forever, and get the job done everytime!  Plus, they are always in stock at any major household store.
Liz F.
Liz F.
Hoboken, NJ
We used to love and buy Scotch Brite heavy Duty sponges exclusively. Will will not be purchasing them anymore, as it is obvious that the makeup of the green scrubber portion has changed recently and barely holds up any more. After relatively minimal use it starts to degrade, and is not able to clean as well as the previous green pad part. Sad day for Scotch Brite- why change when you had such a good thing going?
Rebekah G.
Rebekah G.
Cicero, IL
We use these at work, and I love them. Because they work so well at work, I knew that they would be great at home. The green scrubby side is perfect for getting off tough-to-remove bits of food without damaging the item that's being cleaned. I also feel like the sponges last longer, especially if you properly sanitize them in boiling water, the dishwasher, or the microwave each week.
Ashlie H.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
I love the Scotch-Brite sponges. They are long lasting and can be used multiple times when I'm cleaning. The only down side is that the scratchy side falls apart quicker than the sponge part and can be a pain if I have to scrub some surfaces using more than one sponge. I do like how affordable they are and can be purchased in multiple packs.
Anita V.
Anita V.
Oh my goodness I don't even know where to start. I have my own cleaning business and I have been buying these sponges for ever. I go through a lot of the Scotch-Brite sponges they work great on many surfaces. They get the job done and never fail me. I will forever be buying these sponges and will always recommend them to all I know
Nicole Camilo c.
Nicole Camilo c.
Miami , FL
Me gustan las esponjas por ser tan versartin Por un lado están mechas suaves que absorben el detergente muy bien y en otro son difíciles de despegar que muglienta grasa que siempre queda atrapado en las ollas de cocción después de un largo.In conjunction with a good dish detergent until the least amount of dirt disappears 100%
Shakeymama :.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?