BY SCOTCH-BRITE #20 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Lauren W.
These are my go to sponge. They're good for heavy duty scrubbing and easy washing of plates. You won't have scratches on stainless steel either.

These are a great price and they last long as well. I wouldn't choose any other sponge to get the job done
Mercedes C.
Bakersfield , CA
I think everyone has used these sponges in there lifetime they are double sided so you have a harder and softer side when cleaning dishes exc they don't have a sent to them and I would totally recommend they are very cheap for the amount you get.
Lindsay B.
Decatur
Classically perfect sponge! Gets the job done. I use the softer side for delicate china and softer foods. I use the rough side for counters and dried on foods that are hard to get off. Each one lasts about two weeks at my house! Great products.
Laura S.
Columbus, OH
These are great sponges. My roommates and I take turns buying packs of them for our apartment and use them to wash dishes. They do wear out eventually but they are pretty cheap to replace. I would definitely purchase this item again in the future.
Hannah G.
Saint Paul, MN
Sponges are sponges! Someday I'll figure out how to clean them so they last longer, but in the meantime I will continue to purchase reasonably priced sponges at Target that I don't feel bad throwing away after a few weeks of stinking up the sink.
Rylie N.
Yuba City, CA
For a sponge, these work great. I love buying them in bulk so when it starts to get dirty or smelly I don't feel guilty about throwing them away. They seem to look cleaner for longer than other sponges. I would recommend these to others for sure.
Katherine R.
Dresden, ME
This is a great sponge for both dishes and cleaning. I microwave mine for a minute every other day to make them last longer because they do tend to retain food residue. However, the sponge always gets the job done and I would recommend to others.
Rosemary C.
Davidson, NC
These are good quality scrubbers and they are very effective and easy to use. The only problem I mainly have is that they hold on to food so well that the food just stays in the rag and ends in having to be thrown out and not able to be washed.
Maria W.
Portland, OR
This Scotch Brite pad works wonders in removing tough stains. I cut mine in half for a smaller size and it's perfect for washing pots and pans. I use this as well in my shower for the tough water stains. I would recommend this product to others.
Lori Y.
Girard, KS
I keep these stocked in cabinet but the most amazing thing we used these for this past spring was finishing our island top with them wet. It gave our counter top such a high shine glow, I could not believe it. I always keep these available for removing hard stuck on bits on my linoleum, bathroom, and for craft projects believe it or not.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?