Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Charla S.Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Soraida C.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Susan M.
Sea Bright, NJ
Easy to use and clean with on dishes and big pots/pans. Highly recommended to other people to have in their kitchen. Keep clean one separately to wipe down the Countertops and the sink area to prevent cross contamination.
Sonia P.
The only sponges my husband will buy and use to clean walls and floors. The quality is very good and he has compared them to other cheaper brand and they don't hold up to scotch brite. They last long do a real good clean up job and really are the best on the market and very affordable. They really work!
Trina W.
Bremerton, WA
My go to sponges for everything in the kitchen and the bathroom! I can always get out tough stains and soap scum off the sink and tub! They are great for my counters as well as my stove - nothing gets scratched either!
Megan C.
Columbus , OH
These sponges do the job. They last for many washes and don't fall apart easily. I lack a dishwasher so I need durable sponges that have good scrubbing power. I constantly buy these sponges. They also come in big packs.
angelina b.
Plantation, FL
I get several of these sponges for different things. i love using the green tough side since it really gets in there and cleans well.. i dont like that they fall apart quickly. but other than that theyre pretty good.
Dana M.
THE BEST SPONGES! My parents have been using these since I was very young and I continued to use them when I went to college and still use them 6 years later! I've found that they are very durable and hold up to all messes that come their way! The dual sides allow to really scrub off those tough stains
Der L.
Brooklyn Park, MN
This sponge is okay. It gets the job done but when you first use it, it's really stiff which I don't like. I like sponges that are easy to squeeze and bend. But the green side does work for scrubbing stuff off the dishes. Also, about any store sells these sponges so you can easily get them anywhere.
Alexis S.
Hurricane, WV
These are the only dish sponges I will buy! For the price, you absolutely can't beat them! They last me a pretty good while too, without getting all nasty! I also love that they have a rough side for hard to get dirt!
Remy C.
Alexandria, VA
Good sponge love the double textures and efficiency. It's not harsh enough to damage dishes, but harsh enough to get the job done. I always have several on hand. I will always repurchase these and I would recommend it to anyone!
Jennifer R.
Bullhead City
I like the way the Scotch Brite sponge fits in my hand. I like the green scrubbing side and the sponge side does fall apart. Plus I can buy them in bulk which then gives me the opportunity to have one in the kitchen and each bathroom so that I do not cross contaminate having used one sponge for all jobs.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?