Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Charla S.Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Soraida C.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Yaneyri G.
Miami , FL
deja mucho que desear, la esponja no dura nada, se gasta rapido igual pasa con el estropajo verde es como tres lavadas y ya vale, pero resaltare algo positivo y es que el poco tiempo que dura es efectivo quitando los residuos de los platos.
Sarah S.
Jonesboro, GA
These work very well. They help to get food that is stuck on pans, such as cheese. I buy these in bulk so they are a good deal, but they aren't expensive to begin with. I am highly satisfied with this product and I recommend it to everyone!
Claudia G.
Perfect to clean the whole house, from washing the dishes to the bathroom, leaves everything clean and has always been my mother's house favorite. My mom has spent like she did my grandmother, in generation in generation. I recommend it to everyone so that they keep the traditions
Linda C.
Fresno, CA
Amazing sponge. My family and I have been using these sponges for quite sometimes more like most of my life. I love how the sponge is and I love how I can clean my dishes with the green part and it doesn't destroy my utensils. It's amazing how I been apart of these sponges basically my whole life. I would recommend this to anyone
Jamie W.
Isabel, SD
I love using these sponges they work great for washing dishes. They clean my dishes without any scratches. My dishes do not even have to soak before washing these sponges work amazingly. I would recommend to anybody that washes dishes by hand. These sponges also work great for counters or any other cleaning purposes like bathrooms.
Rosa B.
estas esponjas son duraderas y dejan las superficies sin restos de suciedad a la primera pasada. Cuenta con dos superficies una suave y otra un poco mas dura, esta ultima ideal par remover los restos de comida que quedan en las ollas. En mi caso son las que usualmente compro y quedo bastante satisfecha con la calidad de las mismas
Jadon P.
Ah, yes, the classic dishwashing sponge. I use this for when there is something stuck onto the dishes when I know the dishwasher won't get it off on it's own. These are inexpensive and easy to use. I cut like I'm half because they are big.
Roxie K.
Jackson, MI
Nice product very heavy duty and can last you for sometime.. I like the fact that it has to sides to it .. The hard side for the scraping the hard stuck on stuff.. And the yellow side for the wipe downs and washing.. I would truly recommend..
Herline G.
It's simple and it gets the job done. Nothing extra ordinary about this sponge. It's inexpensive and last for about a month as long as you're not scrubbing anything hard with it or leaving soap or water in it without wringing it out.
Lauren T.
Evansville, IN
This sponges are perfect for cleaning slightly tougher messes. The green side works as a hard scrubber to get away big chunks and the yellow side works as a soft cleaner. Sponges are relatively long lasting. Great, very useful products for kitchens, bathrooms, dishes...
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?