BY SCOTCH-BRITE #15 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

K A.
Claremont, NC
This sponge has a great scrubber pad on it. It works great for cutting through grease and stuck on food. This is a very durable sponge, that lasts a long time, for a very low price. The Dollar General has the best price, so try it out, it's worth the money!
Nina S.
These are basic cheap scrubbing sponges. Nothing fancy about them but they do the job. My kids are messy and these scrub anything they spill off my granite counter tops. Dried, sticky sauces, dried play-do, dried oatmeal, sticky jelly, baby food, EVERYTHING!
Esmeralda A.
Bridgeport, WA
I love these sponges. They clean so good and feels like you hardly do any work when washing dishes. That last a super long time and they come in large amount so you won't have to worry about them for a long time. This product works so good and is a time saver
Meranda H.
These are perfect for washing dishes, they get the job done quick! It has two sides, one for getting the tough grease off and the other just for scrubbing your dishes down. You can get this at grocery store or hardware store, they are very useful to have around!
Lynette Z.
Crawfordsville, IN
The scrubbing side is tough enough for the cooked on spots, but soft enough not to scratch my cooking sheets or pans. The sponge side drys relatively quickly when squeezed out so no "mildew" smell. Great price, and easy to find in most cleaning aisles.
karina R.
They are great sponges to clean dishes with. I love how it has two different sides with textures that can clean food of the dishes. It doesn't have a scent that i know of on the sponge. I usually buy them at walmart or target. I would recommend people to buy them.
Jenna S.
Alliance, OH
I use these sponges regularly and haven't purchased a different type in a very long time. The sponges don't fall apart after a few uses and are effective at getting stuck-on food off of dishes, casserole dishes and the like. I'll be purchasing them again.
Lauren W.
These are my go to sponge. They're good for heavy duty scrubbing and easy washing of plates. You won't have scratches on stainless steel either.

These are a great price and they last long as well. I wouldn't choose any other sponge to get the job done
Erica N.
Brighton, MA
I have a shared kitchen with a variety of different sponges, but I keep this gem hidden from everyone else. I'm very protective over this sponge. The green scrubbing side gets all food particles off my dishes without causing any damage to the surface.
Rylie N.
Yuba City, CA
For a sponge, these work great. I love buying them in bulk so when it starts to get dirty or smelly I don't feel guilty about throwing them away. They seem to look cleaner for longer than other sponges. I would recommend these to others for sure.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?