BY SCOTCH-BRITE #15 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Chelsea B.
Sharpsburg, GA
These are definitely my go to sponges. They are inexpensive which I love because I can keep rebutting them once I feel like they have run their course. After using them on my dishes, I feel like they leave less streaks and keep my dishes very clear and clean.
Emily L.
Meadville, PA
This is a classic sponge that truly cannot be topped. I love this. It's perfect for whenever I have stuck on food on dishes. Any baked on food is no match for this sponge! However, it does seem to wear quickly. I will say the price and quality can't be topped.
Jolie D.
Minneapolis, MN
I grew up with parents that always purchased these simple sponges, so naturally when I moved away I started buying them too. They are great for cleaning up everyday messes and dishes, and I love that they are double sided. The green side is great for scrubbing messy pots and pans, and the yellow side is good for wiping down counters after a night of cooking.
Brooke V.
Presque Isle, ME
My family has always used these scotch brute sponges. They last for a long time and do not fall apart like other brands I have used. They are strong enough to get tough food off of skillets but also gentle enough to wipe down the counter without scratching it.
karina R.
They are great sponges to clean dishes with. I love how it has two different sides with textures that can clean food of the dishes. It doesn't have a scent that i know of on the sponge. I usually buy them at walmart or target. I would recommend people to buy them.
Meranda H.
These are perfect for washing dishes, they get the job done quick! It has two sides, one for getting the tough grease off and the other just for scrubbing your dishes down. You can get this at grocery store or hardware store, they are very useful to have around!
Lynette Z.
Crawfordsville, IN
The scrubbing side is tough enough for the cooked on spots, but soft enough not to scratch my cooking sheets or pans. The sponge side drys relatively quickly when squeezed out so no "mildew" smell. Great price, and easy to find in most cleaning aisles.
Jenna S.
Alliance, OH
I use these sponges regularly and haven't purchased a different type in a very long time. The sponges don't fall apart after a few uses and are effective at getting stuck-on food off of dishes, casserole dishes and the like. I'll be purchasing them again.
Lauren W.
These are my go to sponge. They're good for heavy duty scrubbing and easy washing of plates. You won't have scratches on stainless steel either.

These are a great price and they last long as well. I wouldn't choose any other sponge to get the job done
Erica N.
Brighton, MA
I have a shared kitchen with a variety of different sponges, but I keep this gem hidden from everyone else. I'm very protective over this sponge. The green scrubbing side gets all food particles off my dishes without causing any damage to the surface.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?