BY SCOTCH-BRITE #20 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Ana S.
Baltimore, MD
There is nothing like the classics. This sponge is a classic, and for a good reason. This brand is an expert on cleaning and scrubbing. I will try this same sponge in different colors but that's just because I like to make my kitchen look as stylish as possible.
Holly S.
Manchester, NH
These sponges are all i use. They work great, get the tough messes out and are SUPER affordable. They last a long time, don't have to be replaced super frequently like other brands do. I like the 2 sides- one for tougher messes and one for everyday dish washing
Esmeralda A.
Bridgeport, WA
I love these sponges. They clean so good and feels like you hardly do any work when washing dishes. That last a super long time and they come in large amount so you won't have to worry about them for a long time. This product works so good and is a time saver
Emily L.
Meadville, PA
This is a classic sponge that truly cannot be topped. I love this. It's perfect for whenever I have stuck on food on dishes. Any baked on food is no match for this sponge! However, it does seem to wear quickly. I will say the price and quality can't be topped.
Gabrielle E.
Orting, WA
LOve this product. I love how you can buy them in bulk at a decent price so that they last a decent amount of time. WHen you have a lot of people in your family you have a lot of dishes to clean and the two separate sides of this make cleaning dishes a breeze.
Jolie D.
Minneapolis, MN
I grew up with parents that always purchased these simple sponges, so naturally when I moved away I started buying them too. They are great for cleaning up everyday messes and dishes, and I love that they are double sided. The green side is great for scrubbing messy pots and pans, and the yellow side is good for wiping down counters after a night of cooking.
Brooke V.
Turner, ME
My family has always used these scotch brute sponges. They last for a long time and do not fall apart like other brands I have used. They are strong enough to get tough food off of skillets but also gentle enough to wipe down the counter without scratching it.
Kelly W.
Dallas, TX
These are the brand of sponges that I have been buying for years. They are effective and consistent, I have never had any issues with these sponges and they are quite affordable. They get the job done whether it is heavy scrubbing or merely wiping up a spill.
K A.
Claremont, NC
This sponge has a great scrubber pad on it. It works great for cutting through grease and stuck on food. This is a very durable sponge, that lasts a long time, for a very low price. The Dollar General has the best price, so try it out, it's worth the money!
Evy B.
Kent, WA
These are the only sponges we have been buying all these years. Different sponges don't seem to work as well. They are multipurpose for example the dishes, cleaning the table, and to be honest I clean the stairs with these sponges it collects dust really well.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?