BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Sonia P.
Sonia P.
The only sponges my husband will buy and use to clean walls and floors. The quality is very good and he has compared them to other cheaper brand and they don't hold up to scotch brite. They last long do a real good clean up job and really are the best on the market and very affordable. They really work!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Ames, IA
This is one of the best sponges I've used. I prefer these over the off brand ones because the off brand ones shed and these don't. They're a pretty cheap buy, so I feel like I would buy more once the ones I have go out of commission...but I feel like that won't be for a while since they hold up well.
Der L.
Der L.
Brooklyn Park, MN
This sponge is okay. It gets the job done but when you first use it, it's really stiff which I don't like. I like sponges that are easy to squeeze and bend. But the green side does work for scrubbing stuff off the dishes. Also, about any store sells these sponges so you can easily get them anywhere.
Bethany B.
Bethany B.
Rexburg, ID
You can never go wrong with a classic. The yellow spongey side is perfect for cleaning gently especially on kitchenware that you don't want to scuff. And the green side works to get the cooked on grime off. Plus, it's not too strong where it damages your kitchenware, but you should still be careful.
Karlie G.
Karlie G.
I love all Scotch-Bright products and their Medium-Duty Scrubbing sponge did not disappoint! I used it when I was cleaning off wine bottle labels for a DIY project and they worked very well. Next time I may go with a scouring pad or pad that is more intense, but overall I was very happy with these!
Etaka L.
Etaka L.
Silver Spring, MD
I like this sponge because of it dual sides. I am a college student and i used this a lot my sophomore year. I also know that at home this is practically the only brand that my family purchases. The price is great but the one issue I have it it tends to hold soap so the sponge gets old faster
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
The basic sponge done right.

Cheap, but they don't run out quickly because of that. They do their job well, and I am always satisfied. Definitely a household staple.

Sometimes shopping your options is worth it, and others it is a waste of time. Don't waste your time, stick with Scotch-Brite.
Peytt M.
Peytt M.
Creo que son las clasicas una esponja que puede faltar, por años se han usado en mi casa, pequeñas nada brumosas facil de cogerrer a la hora de fregar la vajilla, otra cosa es que por su tipo de material hace bastante espuma es en lo peronal es que siempre busco, y su duracion es lo normal.
Elena F.
Elena F.
I use these the most. They get the job done. they are tough enough, but not too think. They are decent for the price. I think I replace them earlier than i should because I like clean sponges in the kitchen and fear getting sick from bacteria or plates that haven't been thoroughly cleaned.
Elif C.
Elif C.
Stevenson Ranch, CA
Good sponges, but don't seem to last very long. I usually get them in multi-packs but I noticed that they only seem to last for a couple weeks before they start to fall apart. Since they're some of the cheaper ones out there, I will end up buying them again but I do wish they were better
Shakeymama :.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?