Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Charla S.Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Soraida C.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Candy H.
Sacramento, CA
The Scotch-Brite Industrial Scrubbing Sponge is a definite "must have" in any home and/or business. These sponges are gentle enough to use throughout your home, yet tough enough to tackle even the toughest jobs. I use these sponges for both home maintenance and for the "heavy duty" maintenance work performed at work. Unlike many of the other brands, the Scotch sponges do NOT begin to crumble and fall apart. In fact, I am able to wash them in my dishwasher and continuously re-use them.
Neith J.
For household cleaning, we stick with the classic Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponges in Yellow & Green.  When we see that sponge under sink in the house we know that it's for cleaning any surface that we don't eat off of (we use shaped colored sponges for things we eat from in order to keep from contaminating our food with cleaning chemicals).  They are classic, strong, last forever, and get the job done everytime!  Plus, they are always in stock at any major household store.
Liz F.
Hoboken, NJ
We used to love and buy Scotch Brite heavy Duty sponges exclusively. Will will not be purchasing them anymore, as it is obvious that the makeup of the green scrubber portion has changed recently and barely holds up any more. After relatively minimal use it starts to degrade, and is not able to clean as well as the previous green pad part. Sad day for Scotch Brite- why change when you had such a good thing going?
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
I have been using these Scotch-Brite Industrial scrubbing sponges for years and they are my favorite!  They always last a long time without falling apart.  We don't use our dishwasher too often and are usually doing dishes by hand and these clean even the grossest dishes really well!
Samantha D.
Waterford, CT
buy these in multi packs love that they can do get stuck on food off or clean something as delicate as a wine glass. i think any con with sponges is they hold bacteria but love they they are cheap enough to dispose of and start new. always buy these in multi packs for that exact purpose
Diana M.
I find these sponges last longer than others. I usually only keep them around for about a month but the last time I tried to use another brand I found them falling apart on me after a couple of uses of getting stinky. I do not have this issue with these. I will continue to use them!
Rebekah G.
Cicero, IL
We use these at work, and I love them. Because they work so well at work, I knew that they would be great at home. The green scrubby side is perfect for getting off tough-to-remove bits of food without damaging the item that's being cleaned. I also feel like the sponges last longer, especially if you properly sanitize them in boiling water, the dishwasher, or the microwave each week.
Andi K.
Kansas City, MO
The green scratchy side is not nearly abrasive enough. I only use this kind of sponge when I don't really need to do any scrubbing. Some dusting, sure, but nothing heavier than a daily cleanup. It's also not great for doing dishes, and takes a long time to dry out.
Alicia M.
Des Moines, IA
There's not much to say about this iconic, classic sponge. One side has a rough side that helps with scrapping off stuck on food, and even stuck on stuff when using it as a cleaning sponge where as the other side is gentle so you don't scratch surfaces.
Kyla S.
Conroe, TX
I literally have about 20 of these sponges under my sink because I bought a ton to keep on hand!! They hold up to the high volume of dishes that go through our family of 6s kitchen sink! Not to mention all the scrubbing duties they handle on the counters, ovens, bathtubs, sinks, etc I may task them to tackle! Can't go wrong!
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?