BY SCOTCH-BRITE #20 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Latifa Y.
Charlottesville, VA
I love this product and how it works on tough stains and everything looks really good with dishes and there's like this multi side thing words like for rough stuff and then for smoothie stop and then watch Willy well with soap and everything and love it it's one for activities to do this is a great product
Samantha D.
Waterford, CT
buy these in multi packs love that they can do get stuck on food off or clean something as delicate as a wine glass. i think any con with sponges is they hold bacteria but love they they are cheap enough to dispose of and start new. always buy these in multi packs for that exact purpose
Diana M.
I find these sponges last longer than others. I usually only keep them around for about a month but the last time I tried to use another brand I found them falling apart on me after a couple of uses of getting stinky. I do not have this issue with these. I will continue to use them!
Rebekah G.
Cicero, IL
We use these at work, and I love them. Because they work so well at work, I knew that they would be great at home. The green scrubby side is perfect for getting off tough-to-remove bits of food without damaging the item that's being cleaned. I also feel like the sponges last longer, especially if you properly sanitize them in boiling water, the dishwasher, or the microwave each week.
Andi K.
Kansas City, MO
The green scratchy side is not nearly abrasive enough. I only use this kind of sponge when I don't really need to do any scrubbing. Some dusting, sure, but nothing heavier than a daily cleanup. It's also not great for doing dishes, and takes a long time to dry out.
Charla S.
N Bonneville, WA
We use these all the time for dishes, and for a floor sponge, because we drop stuff on the floor all the time. Lol I like that it has a little bit of scratchy-ness, but not enough to ruin your pans or hardwood. :) Super good value and price, too! I would recommend giving them a try!
Alicia M.
Des Moines, IA
There's not much to say about this iconic, classic sponge. One side has a rough side that helps with scrapping off stuck on food, and even stuck on stuff when using it as a cleaning sponge where as the other side is gentle so you don't scratch surfaces.
Claudia G.
Perfect to clean the whole house, from washing the dishes to the bathroom, leaves everything clean and has always been my mother's house favorite. My mom has spent like she did my grandmother, in generation in generation. I recommend it to everyone so that they keep the traditions
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
I love the Scotch-Brite sponges. They are long lasting and can be used multiple times when I'm cleaning. The only down side is that the scratchy side falls apart quicker than the sponge part and can be a pain if I have to scrub some surfaces using more than one sponge. I do like how affordable they are and can be purchased in multiple packs.
Kyla S.
Conroe, TX
I literally have about 20 of these sponges under my sink because I bought a ton to keep on hand!! They hold up to the high volume of dishes that go through our family of 6s kitchen sink! Not to mention all the scrubbing duties they handle on the counters, ovens, bathtubs, sinks, etc I may task them to tackle! Can't go wrong!
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?