BY SCOTCH-BRITE #15 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Holly S.
Manchester, NH
These sponges are all i use. They work great, get the tough messes out and are SUPER affordable. They last a long time, don't have to be replaced super frequently like other brands do. I like the 2 sides- one for tougher messes and one for everyday dish washing
Ana S.
Baltimore, MD
There is nothing like the classics. This sponge is a classic, and for a good reason. This brand is an expert on cleaning and scrubbing. I will try this same sponge in different colors but that's just because I like to make my kitchen look as stylish as possible.
Kourtney A.
Flowery Branch, GA
Great sponge. Seems to clean the tough messes with little trouble. Plus, I love being able to buy a multiple pack. One for cleaning dishes, the other for other house hold chores. However, if I don't replace these sponges within two weeks, they really begin to smell. And they leave a lot of stains behind. Maybe I'm just really messy. Overall, they get the job done.
Nina S.
These are basic cheap scrubbing sponges. Nothing fancy about them but they do the job. My kids are messy and these scrub anything they spill off my granite counter tops. Dried, sticky sauces, dried play-do, dried oatmeal, sticky jelly, baby food, EVERYTHING!
Kelly W.
Dallas, TX
These are the brand of sponges that I have been buying for years. They are effective and consistent, I have never had any issues with these sponges and they are quite affordable. They get the job done whether it is heavy scrubbing or merely wiping up a spill.
Courtney Y.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
We buy these because they're cheap and they get the job done! I believe anything can be cleaned with patience and a little elbow grease and these puppies will help you clean just about anything. The only downside is they start to smell a little after one week.
Emily L.
Meadville, PA
This is a classic sponge that truly cannot be topped. I love this. It's perfect for whenever I have stuck on food on dishes. Any baked on food is no match for this sponge! However, it does seem to wear quickly. I will say the price and quality can't be topped.
Jolie D.
Minneapolis, MN
I grew up with parents that always purchased these simple sponges, so naturally when I moved away I started buying them too. They are great for cleaning up everyday messes and dishes, and I love that they are double sided. The green side is great for scrubbing messy pots and pans, and the yellow side is good for wiping down counters after a night of cooking.
Esmeralda A.
Bridgeport, WA
I love these sponges. They clean so good and feels like you hardly do any work when washing dishes. That last a super long time and they come in large amount so you won't have to worry about them for a long time. This product works so good and is a time saver
Evy B.
Kent, WA
These are the only sponges we have been buying all these years. Different sponges don't seem to work as well. They are multipurpose for example the dishes, cleaning the table, and to be honest I clean the stairs with these sponges it collects dust really well.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?