Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Charla S.Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Soraida C.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #15 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Alicia M.
Andrews, TX
I use and buy these sponges all the time. I love how affordable they are and how long they last. I think they are a great value. Makes clean the gunk that gets left behind off easier. I buy them most the time at Walmart. They are really good for cleaning other surfaces also.
Aron K.
La Grange, MO
I use both sides and love the versatility with the sponge. The soft yellow side works well for dishes, and the green side I use to get tough stuck on food. Works great. I wouldn't choose another sponge to clean my dishes for my family. I will continue to buy year after year
Luz C.
12655 calderdale Av Windermere , FL
Una de mis esponjas favoritas porque se mantiene en buen estado con El Paso de las semanas. Y vaya que aquí en este hogar si les damos buen uso pues se lavan platos muchas veces al día hahahah Además el ser verde por un lado y amarillo suave por el otro lado hace que el sucio se arranque más fácil
Siu C.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a standard sponge we've always used in the household since I was a kid. I've never really tried others as this is always my go to. It does as it's supposed to, but the green part doesn't really last long and loses it's scratchiness pretty quickly. Maybe I'm using the wrong ones, but I don't want it to harsh either. I like the Brand but would like for it to last longer.
Nicole J.
Spring Hill, FL
i have used these sponges for so many years, my mother has used them bfor as long as i can remember, they don't have that sponge smell after the first use like so many others do, i buy them at my local supermarket, i will always use these and hopefully my children as well!
Nancy S.
My family has used this exact dish sponge for years! I have no issues with this. I like the dual sides: I use the yellow side for gentle cleaning and the green side for heavy-duty scrubbing. Best of all it's affordable and available in virtually all grocery stores.
Folashade F.
Sarasota, FL
Simetimes you have a need to scrub a hard area. When this happens I depend on Scotch-Brite. It is a trusted brand that has been apart of cleaning for years and I understand why. The green side is used by me when I need to get some elbow grease on to removing a problem areas. This helps to scrub a little more intensively. I recommend this sponge for cleaning your bathroom.
Samantha S.
que puedo decir, es una buena esponja, hace su funcion de manera correcta, es efectiva y es duradera. Tiene un precio super bueno, es bien economica y las puedes encontrar donde sea asi que es un producto basico en mi opinion haha en todas las casas deberia haber al menos una.
Natalie M.
Irving, TX
Ohhh Yes! the best sponges that never in the life I am going to find! definitely are my favorite.
1 they are well durable
2. do not stay with any plague 3. I them call all terrain, why of truth are very good cleaning any type of surface and to the fruit and vegetable
Kari D.
Louisville, KY
I use these to wash dishes and have always like them for that purpose as well as carpet stains. They fit my hand well, and hold up for months with regular use. They hold up so well I usually end of replacing mine for cleanliness reasons versus worn out reasons.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?