Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Charla S.Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Soraida C.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Buy on Amazon
Katherine R.
Dresden, ME
This is a great sponge for both dishes and cleaning. I microwave mine for a minute every other day to make them last longer because they do tend to retain food residue. However, the sponge always gets the job done and I would recommend to others.
Hannah G.
Saint Paul, MN
Sponges are sponges! Someday I'll figure out how to clean them so they last longer, but in the meantime I will continue to purchase reasonably priced sponges at Target that I don't feel bad throwing away after a few weeks of stinking up the sink.
Mercedes C.
Bakersfield , CA
I think everyone has used these sponges in there lifetime they are double sided so you have a harder and softer side when cleaning dishes exc they don't have a sent to them and I would totally recommend they are very cheap for the amount you get.
Laura S.
Columbus, OH
These are great sponges. My roommates and I take turns buying packs of them for our apartment and use them to wash dishes. They do wear out eventually but they are pretty cheap to replace. I would definitely purchase this item again in the future.
Rosemary C.
Wilmington, NC
These are good quality scrubbers and they are very effective and easy to use. The only problem I mainly have is that they hold on to food so well that the food just stays in the rag and ends in having to be thrown out and not able to be washed.
Lindsay B.
Decatur
Classically perfect sponge! Gets the job done. I use the softer side for delicate china and softer foods. I use the rough side for counters and dried on foods that are hard to get off. Each one lasts about two weeks at my house! Great products.
Holly J.
Dearborn, MI
I have used these sponges for roughly my whole life. You can get them at literally any grocery store. They last for quite some time too. The rough side isn't too gnarly where you have to be worried about it ruining some of your pots and pans. I recommend everyone get these. They don't fall apart on you like many other sponges I've tried.
Sarah S.
Jonesboro, GA
These work very well. They help to get food that is stuck on pans, such as cheese. I buy these in bulk so they are a good deal, but they aren't expensive to begin with. I am highly satisfied with this product and I recommend it to everyone!
Shelby H.
Orlando , FL
These are very good sponges. I use them for cooking and cleaning. They're inexpensive, which is definitely a plus. I bought them at Target and I continue to buy them every time I need sponges. They're highly effective and I would for sure continue to buy these.
Nuhat S.
Paterson, NJ
I like how this comes with two sides. The dishes we make often leaves harsh stains. It not just the soap used that will get rid of the stains, but also the sponge. I always get these and they last pretty long. I would recommend this to others because you can use this for other purposes besides dish washing such as scrubbing places clean.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?