BY SCOTCH-BRITE #20 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Emily L.
West Palm Beach, FL
These really aren't my favorite sponges. Maybe it's because I bought mine at Walgreens, but they just don't hold up. The scrubby side works well enough, but the sponge side just tears so easily. I don't want to run the risk of accidentally cutting my sponge in half while washing my knives. On the plus side, these sponges DO make lovely little white/chalkboard erasers, and they're quite inexpensive to boot.
Peytt M.
Creo que son las clasicas una esponja que puede faltar, por años se han usado en mi casa, pequeñas nada brumosas facil de cogerrer a la hora de fregar la vajilla, otra cosa es que por su tipo de material hace bastante espuma es en lo peronal es que siempre busco, y su duracion es lo normal.
Elif C.
Berkeley, CA
Good sponges, but don't seem to last very long. I usually get them in multi-packs but I noticed that they only seem to last for a couple weeks before they start to fall apart. Since they're some of the cheaper ones out there, I will end up buying them again but I do wish they were better
Sabrina F.
Auburndale, MA
Scotch-Brite helps get the grease off better than any other sponge I've bought. And best part? They are actually affordable! They last really long but when they need to be replaced, we just end up grabbing the same ones because all the other brands we tried couldn't stand up over the test of time. When you need to give your pots and pans a good scrub - without ruining them - definitely grab these!
Elena F.
I use these the most. They get the job done. they are tough enough, but not too think. They are decent for the price. I think I replace them earlier than i should because I like clean sponges in the kitchen and fear getting sick from bacteria or plates that haven't been thoroughly cleaned.
Ashtyn W.
I use these to wash my dishes. They do great but ware out quickly if you are constantly using them. I hate how they don't ever get fully washed out and how food stays on them even when I clean them in the water. If you buy these, I would buy multiple packs to keep on hand and change them out frequently.
Jennifer M.
This sponge is ok. I don't tend to wash dishes with a sponge often. After only a few times of use it leaves off a smell. I'm not sure I'd recommend this product.
Katie W.
San Antonio, TX
These sponges are great they get the job done and they do not retain any smell after you are done using them! I buy these frequently but I do not have to replace them as often because they do not wear out like other sponges I have used before. They hold up but do not hold any smells.
May W.
San Francisco , CA
My family has been using this exact brand since I was a little kid and when I went off to college, this was the brand I would use. It gets the job done and leaves my dishes clean. I feel like it's pretty durable and flexible that it can even scrub my bottles for my juice smoothies

Lauren C.
Poughkeepsie, New York
Having bought store-brand sponges like these ones (which quickly started to deteriorate and leave bits of sponge all over the sink), I can confidently say that Scotch-Brite Industrial sponges are of superior quality. They last much longer than other without shedding or falling apart, and the rougher green side is great for scrubbing stuck-on residue from pans. Would absolutely repurchase!
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?