BY SCOTCH-BRITE #20 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Jessica C.
I like these sponges because they clean and leave everything without dirt without needing to carve or clean a lot, leave the dishes and pans clean and uncured, I really like to use this brand of sponges and I recommend it a lot I like these sponges because they clean and leave everything without dirt without needing to carve or clean a lot, leaves the dishes and pans clean and without scratching, I really like to use this brand of sponges and I recommend it a lot because it is also very economical.
Marlene A.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I like these sponges but they ware out really quickly. Or maybe I just use them too hard. But they're great for a few uses then u have to switch to a new one and throw out the old one.
Giovanna A.
Crestview, FL
I have been buying these sponges all my life. They last a long time. They scrub good when I use them for everything. You name it bath tub, floors, dishes, walls. They are my go to sponge for everything.
Camila P.
Braselton, GA
As a person who came from another country and another culture, I actually prefer washing the dishes rather than just putting it in the dishwasher and let the machine do all the job. And I say that because when I do it with my own hands, I know how clean it will be and I can make sure it will be enough. But the brush you are going to use also needs to feel good in your hands and do a good job in your dishes. And for years and years I have been using this one and it's just great.
Becca C.
Mooresville, NC
I love these sponges, I feel like they work so well to get the food off but I wish they came on a sponge stick thing. I found at Target a sponge on a stick and I love it because it keeps your hands away from the scrubbing to keep them from getting raw. I love how good of a job these sponges do they just need to come on a stick. haha
Melody K.
Roy, UT
Amazing! Can be used for anything! Can be used to clean dishes, dirty containers basically anything! This brand of sponges is such a fantastic quality that can lasts for months till you get a new one! Very affordable and very great quality. Can be found almost anywhere! I recommend to anyone & will be purchasing it again and again!
Ashley B.
Aliso Viejo, CA
I buy these sponges in a multipack and find they hold up well. They really do scrub away even the toughest food stuck to pans. I love the fact that I can throw these in the washer and they hold up. I would recommend this product. At this price point you can easily throw away the sponge when it gets gross.
Miranda O.
Provo, UT
Wear easy. Can't beat the Price. I microwave them to keep them clean, but they don't last very long. I am just going through my original pack, won't buy again.
Jennifer H.
Ames, IA
This is one of the best sponges I've used. I prefer these over the off brand ones because the off brand ones shed and these don't. They're a pretty cheap buy, so I feel like I would buy more once the ones I have go out of commission...but I feel like that won't be for a while since they hold up well.
Karlie G.
I love all Scotch-Bright products and their Medium-Duty Scrubbing sponge did not disappoint! I used it when I was cleaning off wine bottle labels for a DIY project and they worked very well. Next time I may go with a scouring pad or pad that is more intense, but overall I was very happy with these!
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?