BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Mai Xue L.
Mai Xue L.
I love these sponges. Have always use these. Will purchase them time after time. It by far on of the nest out there.
Trisha k.
Trisha k.
Roseville, MI
I love to use these when I have a pan to clean it gets all the stuck on food off so good and does not scrape my pan.
Hope B.
Hope B.
Mobile, AL
It cleans my dishes really well. I haven't found anything it won't clean. There's not much I can say about a sponge
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Montgomery Village, MD
Since I was younger my mom has always used this sponge it's heafty and sturdy which is perfect for my pots and pans
Tatierra S.
Tatierra S.
They ok for a quick clean up but they tear to easily. I would recommend the hard Brillo pad kind to get a job done.
Mary H.
Mary H.
Pigeon Forge, TN
They work just as well as any sponge. They do seem to hold up longer than others. The price seems reasonable to me
Carmen C.
Carmen C.
These are just regular sponges. They're my go to when nothing is on sale. I like the scrubby side to get off gunk.
maly x.
maly x.
These works wonder but I don't like how the soap doesn't soak in. after a few wash, you'd have to add more soap.
Deanna T.
Deanna T.
Freehold, NJ
I have a whole value pack in my kitchen cabinet . They don't tear apart or fall into tiny pieces so it's great .
Mariah H.
Mariah H.
Good sponge. They last a long time. I'm not exactly sure how to review a sponge.... I mean.... It's a sponge...
Shakeymama :.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?