Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Charla S.Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Soraida C.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #22 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walmart*
Chelsea B.
Sharpsburg, GA
These are definitely my go to sponges. They are inexpensive which I love because I can keep rebutting them once I feel like they have run their course. After using them on my dishes, I feel like they leave less streaks and keep my dishes very clear and clean.
Courtney Y.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
We buy these because they're cheap and they get the job done! I believe anything can be cleaned with patience and a little elbow grease and these puppies will help you clean just about anything. The only downside is they start to smell a little after one week.
Gabrielle E.
Orting, WA
LOve this product. I love how you can buy them in bulk at a decent price so that they last a decent amount of time. WHen you have a lot of people in your family you have a lot of dishes to clean and the two separate sides of this make cleaning dishes a breeze.
Evy B.
Kent, WA
These are the only sponges we have been buying all these years. Different sponges don't seem to work as well. They are multipurpose for example the dishes, cleaning the table, and to be honest I clean the stairs with these sponges it collects dust really well.
Brooke V.
Turner, ME
My family has always used these scotch brute sponges. They last for a long time and do not fall apart like other brands I have used. They are strong enough to get tough food off of skillets but also gentle enough to wipe down the counter without scratching it.
Kelly W.
Dallas, TX
These are the brand of sponges that I have been buying for years. They are effective and consistent, I have never had any issues with these sponges and they are quite affordable. They get the job done whether it is heavy scrubbing or merely wiping up a spill.
Emily L.
Meadville, PA
This is a classic sponge that truly cannot be topped. I love this. It's perfect for whenever I have stuck on food on dishes. Any baked on food is no match for this sponge! However, it does seem to wear quickly. I will say the price and quality can't be topped.
Charla S.
N Bonneville, WA
We use these all the time for dishes, and for a floor sponge, because we drop stuff on the floor all the time. Lol I like that it has a little bit of scratchy-ness, but not enough to ruin your pans or hardwood. :) Super good value and price, too! I would recommend giving them a try!
Esmeralda A.
Bridgeport, WA
I love these sponges. They clean so good and feels like you hardly do any work when washing dishes. That last a super long time and they come in large amount so you won't have to worry about them for a long time. This product works so good and is a time saver
K A.
Claremont, NC
This sponge has a great scrubber pad on it. It works great for cutting through grease and stuck on food. This is a very durable sponge, that lasts a long time, for a very low price. The Dollar General has the best price, so try it out, it's worth the money!
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?