BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Abby W.
Abby W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
These sponges are the best because they really get everything off so easily. There is no mess and they are very efficient.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
River Falls, WI
These are the only sponges we have in our house. They are so handy and work so well when trying to get baked on grease off
Krystal D.
Krystal D.
Bangor, PA
A very simple sponge, but it gets the job done! It really left my surfaces clean and it took little effort to scrub with.
Zabrina C.
Zabrina C.
Las vegas, NV
My family has been buying these same sponges for the past 10+ years. They don't need to look all fancy. They work great!
Emily N.
Emily N.
I love this sponges to scrub hard to get places!! They always get all of the excess off that a regular wash cloth won't!
Kyra H.
Kyra H.
Coon Rapids
Good size sponge. Tough on one side. Soft on the other. Stays strong through any cleanup and definitely worth the buy !
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Rochester, NY
Have used these sponges for years! Work well at getting my dishes clean, scrubber side is good at getting the gunk off.
chelsea h.
chelsea h.
Nashville, TN
My roommate and I are both simple and this sponge fits the bill. We usually cut them in half to make them last longer.
Mary S.
Mary S.
Kalamazoo, MI
Great to use in your day to day cleaning! I use them on a daily base! Love them. Would know what do do with out them.
Stephy C.
Stephy C.
Buda, TX
I'm always using it they really help me to wash my dishes it is really good and also take care of my dishes I love it
Shakeymama :.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?