BY SCOTCH-BRITE #20 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Rachel Y.
Surprise, AZ
These sponges are great as there is two sides to it. Love the green, rough side, as it gets hard crusted food clean really quick. These sponges don't have any smell to them. Definitely recommend to everyone out there
kelli r.
I love how I'm not standing at the kitchen sink for hours scrubbing dishes with these sponges!! One little scrub and the left on food is gone!! Really good product
Renea S.
Forest, VA
These are a go to for my family, so affordable. We use them everyday. The only thing we don't like is the smell. A few weeks of use and they start to smell funky.
Chantel R.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I've always use these sponges. It's great for scrubjng dishes and cleaning counters. Or for overall cleaning in general. I also but the multi packs from sams club.
Thania C.
Fulton, NY
Ever since I was a kid these were in my household. I guess it one of those things that sticks with you. I think they are great sponges. They hold dish soap very well.
Kaitlyn R.
Jersey City, NJ
These are great sponges to have on hand for hand washing dishes. They're very affordable but you do have to throw them out fairly often due to buildup. That's the biggest con. Otherwise I would recommend.
Kallen S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I've never really thought about buying anything else- I feel like these are just the classic sponge. However, they really aren't that great. They're flimsy, don't hold dish soap well, stink (even if you squeeze all the water out), absorb food particles and get dirty extremely easy. They're cheap so it's not terrible to go through them, but I would prefer to not have to throw out my sponge all the time. I wish the green side was a little thicker/more durable, because it isn't that great at getting tough stains like it's supposed to be.
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
I buy these sponges about every week or two weeks. The work great but I usually have to throw then in the trash after the second use because they start to stink. Even when I completely rung them out as much as I could the absolute longest I can keep one is for 3 days. They are considerably cheap, so repurchase ng isn't an issue, but if you are looking for something you can use for a while these aren't the right product for that.
Jessica C.
I like these sponges because they clean and leave everything without dirt without needing to carve or clean a lot, leave the dishes and pans clean and uncured, I really like to use this brand of sponges and I recommend it a lot I like these sponges because they clean and leave everything without dirt without needing to carve or clean a lot, leaves the dishes and pans clean and without scratching, I really like to use this brand of sponges and I recommend it a lot because it is also very economical.
Marlene A.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I like these sponges but they ware out really quickly. Or maybe I just use them too hard. But they're great for a few uses then u have to switch to a new one and throw out the old one.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?