BY SCOTCH-BRITE #20 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Brooke M.
Saline, LA
We buy these in the value pack at our local Sam's club for around $15 or so dollars I think. I like the value & they hold up and scrub very well. I use a new every few weeks. No need to change often.
Nicole M.
I love how these sponges have a tough side to clean hard to get stuff and the soft side to clean my pots and pans. They are reasonably priced and clean my dishes well. I would buy them again and recommend them to anyone.
Emily V.
Columbus, OH
I like these sponges a lot. The scrubby side is great for getting off grime and tough food. They are not too pricey, and they don't smell like anything. I would recommend these to other people!
Hannah L.
Barnesville, GA
Great price, great product. These sponges are surprisingly durable and clean dishes well. They do not scratch dishes either. I buy these regularly and they have yet to disappoint.
Katia M.
Asi quelas tipicas con esponja de un lado y brillo del otro. Ideal para superficies delicadas y al reverso perfecto para ollas y suciedad más difícil de arrancar. Nunca falta en el fregadero.
Michelle H.
My husband and I's go to sponge! We've both separately been using these since we were children and neither of us ever gravitate towards using something else. If it ain't broke don't fix it!
Jordan R.
Bristol, vermont
Good sponge, lasts quite a long time and doesn't ruin the dishes, good value. My mom always used this brand and now I do too! Very effective,will keep buying this brand and would recommend!
Kristina M.
DALLAS, GA
I buy a six pack of these every month. I use them to remove food before loading the dishwasher, to clean walls and floors, and even to wipe and scrub down the showers and tubs.
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
I love these sponges because they give a great clean to my dishes when there is burned and hard to get off foods on your pans or any other dishes. Theire easy to use and not messy !
Kris K.
Los Angeles, CA
Typical dish sponge. One side to get heavier, caked on foods off and the other side to scrub with out potential scratching. But really neither side should scratch any surface.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?