BY SCOTCH-BRITE #37 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

it gets my dish done in a short period of time! it so easy to use and no mess at all! other than that, the price is sooo reasonable
Tracee E.
Tracee E.
Pueblo, CO
My second most favorite cleaning tool for the kitchen/bath ... well you do have to pair an amazing sponge with a Fabuloso cleaner!!
Sadie H.
Sadie H.
These are god sent. They're the best for me to use to clean up after my toddler. Extremely easy to use and rinse and they dry great
Emily L.
Emily L.
San angelo, TX
This last for quite awhile. Good sponges for what you're paying. They smell after awhile so it's best to store where they can dry.
Marisol Z.
Marisol Z.
Best sponge ever they do the work my pots are easy to wash doesn't scratch my pots or dishes last a long time so it saves me money
pamela s.
pamela s.
Newport, KY
I keep going back to the basic sponge. It gets the job done, especially with the green scrubbing side. Always a dependable brand.
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Definitely my favorite multi purpose sponge to use. It scrubs my dishes clean as well as cleans away grime with the same sponge.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
North Providence, RI
Great buy and great value work well on all surfaces. Love this and everyone around me uses this to. Works on tough stuck on food
Nancy H.
Nancy H.
I like how long these sponges last. I use it to clean everything from my dishes to the oven. It makes everything nice and sudsy.
Edny O.
Edny O.
Huntington Pk, CA
Not much I can say. Great sponges, they get the job done. Last a long time. been purchasing the same ones for years. Good value.
Shakeymama :.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?