Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Charla S.Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Soraida C.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #19 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Elena F.
I use these the most. They get the job done. they are tough enough, but not too think. They are decent for the price. I think I replace them earlier than i should because I like clean sponges in the kitchen and fear getting sick from bacteria or plates that haven't been thoroughly cleaned.
Ashtyn W.
I use these to wash my dishes. They do great but ware out quickly if you are constantly using them. I hate how they don't ever get fully washed out and how food stays on them even when I clean them in the water. If you buy these, I would buy multiple packs to keep on hand and change them out frequently.
Latifa Y.
Charlottesville, VA
I love this product and how it works on tough stains and everything looks really good with dishes and there's like this multi side thing words like for rough stuff and then for smoothie stop and then watch Willy well with soap and everything and love it it's one for activities to do this is a great product
May W.
San Francisco, CA
My family has been using this exact brand since I was a little kid and when I went off to college, this was the brand I would use. It gets the job done and leaves my dishes clean. I feel like it's pretty durable and flexible that it can even scrub my bottles for my juice smoothies

Lauren C.
Poughkeepsie, New York
Having bought store-brand sponges like these ones (which quickly started to deteriorate and leave bits of sponge all over the sink), I can confidently say that Scotch-Brite Industrial sponges are of superior quality. They last much longer than other without shedding or falling apart, and the rougher green side is great for scrubbing stuck-on residue from pans. Would absolutely repurchase!
Bethany B.
Rexburg, ID
You can never go wrong with a classic. The yellow spongey side is perfect for cleaning gently especially on kitchenware that you don't want to scuff. And the green side works to get the cooked on grime off. Plus, it's not too strong where it damages your kitchenware, but you should still be careful.
Jen M.
Burbank, CA
What really is there to say? It's a sponge that does it's job and does it well. I only buy this kind because I know it will get the job done. Because I don't have a dishwasher, I use these sponges every single day. They are lifesavers and they're cheap and they're worth it.
Alicia M.
Andrews, TX
I use and buy these sponges all the time. I love how affordable they are and how long they last. I think they are a great value. Makes clean the gunk that gets left behind off easier. I buy them most the time at Walmart. They are really good for cleaning other surfaces also.
Luz C.
Windermere, FL
Una de mis esponjas favoritas porque se mantiene en buen estado con El Paso de las semanas. Y vaya que aquí en este hogar si les damos buen uso pues se lavan platos muchas veces al día hahahah Además el ser verde por un lado y amarillo suave por el otro lado hace que el sucio se arranque más fácil
Aron K.
La Grange, MO
I use both sides and love the versatility with the sponge. The soft yellow side works well for dishes, and the green side I use to get tough stuck on food. Works great. I wouldn't choose another sponge to clean my dishes for my family. I will continue to buy year after year
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?

back