BY SCOTCH-BRITE #20 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Avery B.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
A sponge we've used in our household since I was a little kid! The yellow side is soft and perfect for everyday use and dishes that aren't too dirty. The green side is better for scrubbing dirty pots and pans.
Faviola L.
These are great. For as long as I have lived this is the only sponges my family uses. They great for everything! We use these to clean the bathroom, to clean countertop, dishes, stove, and so much more!
Yolanda Z.
Fresno, CA
This is a great product to purchase there are not expensive it has since it's a sponge I like to throw it away every time it gets dirty maybe use it five to six times and throw it away because of the germs
Andree H.
Santa Clarita, CA
I use this sponge everyday for my dishes and house cleaning duties. It's a very commonly used sponge. It's nothing too fancy. One sponge can last me a few weeks. For the price point it's a great sponge
Tara S.
Maryville, TN
My household goes through these a lot! Long lasting, great value for the price! Purchase anywhere! Walmart, sams, food city, dollar general! Very effective! Purchase all the time! Great buy every time!
Victoria M.
My favorite Sponge for slot of my go-to's when I'm cleaning. I like that it has the rough and soft side to it. Not too pricey . You can find it at any of your local stores . I recommend you must try it out .
Des S.
I go through these about once a month. After that they start to get gross and are cheap enough that I don't mind just getting another one. Needs a lot of detergent to get the job done but easy to use. Recommended
Stephanie S.
Los Angeles, CA
I like these basic sponges good for everyday use. And they last a pretty long time. I say they are good use for three months and ready to dispose and useful for the next since its in a pack of three.
Amy W.
Williamsburg, VA
these sponges are really nice. they're durable and clean well. they have two sides; an abrasive side and a gentle side. the gentle side can clean softer messes, and the green side will clean rough messes.
Samantha W.
Clemmons, NC
These are simply a necessity to every kitchen. They are very affordable and durable. They clean dishes and counters and help a lot with stuck on foods when coupled w dawn or 409 or Clorox clean up.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?