Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Charla S.Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Soraida C.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #22 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walmart*
Melody K.
Roy , UT
Amazing! Can be used for anything! Can be used to clean dishes, dirty containers basically anything! This brand of sponges is such a fantastic quality that can lasts for months till you get a new one! Very affordable and very great quality. Can be found almost anywhere! I recommend to anyone & will be purchasing it again and again!
Ashley B.
Aliso Viejo, CA
I buy these sponges in a multipack and find they hold up well. They really do scrub away even the toughest food stuck to pans. I love the fact that I can throw these in the washer and they hold up. I would recommend this product. At this price point you can easily throw away the sponge when it gets gross.
Jennifer M.
Witherbee, NY
An oldie, but a goodie! I've used scotch sponges for nearly 15+ years and they never cease to amaze me! The fact that they come in bigger packages make it easier to use and discard while keeping my kitchen sanitary by disposing of used sponges when they have become germ based. The price is right and the product is reliable!
Jennifer H.
Ames, IA
This is one of the best sponges I've used. I prefer these over the off brand ones because the off brand ones shed and these don't. They're a pretty cheap buy, so I feel like I would buy more once the ones I have go out of commission...but I feel like that won't be for a while since they hold up well.
Karlie G.
I love all Scotch-Bright products and their Medium-Duty Scrubbing sponge did not disappoint! I used it when I was cleaning off wine bottle labels for a DIY project and they worked very well. Next time I may go with a scouring pad or pad that is more intense, but overall I was very happy with these!
Emily L.
West Palm Beach, FL
These really aren't my favorite sponges. Maybe it's because I bought mine at Walgreens, but they just don't hold up. The scrubby side works well enough, but the sponge side just tears so easily. I don't want to run the risk of accidentally cutting my sponge in half while washing my knives. On the plus side, these sponges DO make lovely little white/chalkboard erasers, and they're quite inexpensive to boot.
Peytt M.
Creo que son las clasicas una esponja que puede faltar, por años se han usado en mi casa, pequeñas nada brumosas facil de cogerrer a la hora de fregar la vajilla, otra cosa es que por su tipo de material hace bastante espuma es en lo peronal es que siempre busco, y su duracion es lo normal.
Sabrina F.
Auburndale, MA
Scotch-Brite helps get the grease off better than any other sponge I've bought. And best part? They are actually affordable! They last really long but when they need to be replaced, we just end up grabbing the same ones because all the other brands we tried couldn't stand up over the test of time. When you need to give your pots and pans a good scrub - without ruining them - definitely grab these!
Elif C.
Berkeley, CA
Good sponges, but don't seem to last very long. I usually get them in multi-packs but I noticed that they only seem to last for a couple weeks before they start to fall apart. Since they're some of the cheaper ones out there, I will end up buying them again but I do wish they were better
Elena F.
I use these the most. They get the job done. they are tough enough, but not too think. They are decent for the price. I think I replace them earlier than i should because I like clean sponges in the kitchen and fear getting sick from bacteria or plates that haven't been thoroughly cleaned.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?