BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Raejean W.
Raejean W.
Mount Vernon, OH
I love these they are amazing for cleaning the stove counters and the dishes takes minutes to do the stove instead of twenty minutes with a dish rag
Olena Y.
Olena Y.
Des Plaines , IL
I've been using these for years!! And they do a great job at cleaning my dishes and I use the yellow side for softer dishes such as glass and cups
Yemnia P.
Yemnia P.
Franklin, TN
I love them!!! I have been using them for a couple of years. I love that it has to sides. One for gentle use and the other one for more rough use
Johannalyne A.
Johannalyne A.
Fontana, CA
I've always used these to clean my house, wash the dishes, and anything and everything to make my house clean. It's so convenient and easy to use
MELANIE P.
MELANIE P.
Redding, CA
They get the job done and last a long time. They cut grime and grease very well. They don't start smelling or break down like the off brands do.
Kasandra M.
Kasandra M.
Darwin, MN
Best scrubbers! I use them on my cast iron pans. They don't scratch nonstick pans. I bleach them and dry them and keep using them over and over!
Amber W.
Amber W.
Corona, CA
These are nice at first, but they don't last that long. They get kind of too soft and start to smell too.. not sure what's going on with that.
Brooklyn M.
Brooklyn M.
Lagrange, GA
It's not as good as a brillo or SOS pad, but they work great on just about everything. From dishes to walls to toilets you can depend on them.
Annie C.
Annie C.
Saint Paul , MN
Love the classic sponge. Has a soft side and a more rough side for deep cleaning. I would recommend these, they are also extremely affordable.
A. N.
A. N.
These are a staple in my kitchen, bathroom, pantry, and garage. Really, I had no idea that there was any other brand or type to do the job.
Shakeymama :.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?