BY SCOTCH-BRITE #20 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Kelly W.
Eureka, Ca
This is a very durable sponge that holds up for a very long time and doesn't really harbor any bad odors! Just remember to ring it out and not let the soapy water sit in it. They need time to dry out a bit.
LaRhonda D.
Lake Charles, LA
Small item with a whole lot of strength. I have been using these sponges for years and I can honestly say they have not let me down. Using these sponges on my pots and pans makes washing dishes so much easier.
Jane T.
Manchester, NH
Great value! They start out being used to dishes/sink then they get demoted to floor and finally to ouside/car etc. Dirt cheap and because we use them to DEATH it's not a waste.
Genna H.
These are pretty good sponges. I like the scrubber on the back and I usually buy them at shoprite. They are effective but not the best they don't clean as good as the Lysol sponges. Not a bad product though
Danielle N.
Sandy, UT
I always use these sponges, just like my mom did. I trust them. They work really well and last a good amount of time. You can always tell when you need to swap them out to avoid a stinky sponge situation.
Jessalyn R.
Brooklyn, NY
I've been using these sponges for years and they have always worked well for me. Great value, and they last for a long time as long as you wring them out and dry them between use so they don't get smelly.
Phyllis D.
Marietta, GA
We only use the Scotch-Brite Yellow and Green sponges. They serve as a gentle sponge on the Yellow side and a scrubber on the Green side, when you need it. We purchase them at Publix in the multi package.
Avery B.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
A sponge we've used in our household since I was a little kid! The yellow side is soft and perfect for everyday use and dishes that aren't too dirty. The green side is better for scrubbing dirty pots and pans.
Misty C.
The only sponge I use. Bought them at Costco. They even go on sale sometimes! They scrub well, work great and they are so affordable I use a new one every week to cut down on germs.
Faviola L.
These are great. For as long as I have lived this is the only sponges my family uses. They great for everything! We use these to clean the bathroom, to clean countertop, dishes, stove, and so much more!
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?