BY SCOTCH-BRITE #15 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Tara S.
Maryville, TN
My household goes through these a lot! Long lasting, great value for the price! Purchase anywhere! Walmart, sams, food city, dollar general! Very effective! Purchase all the time! Great buy every time!
Victoria M.
My favorite Sponge for slot of my go-to's when I'm cleaning. I like that it has the rough and soft side to it. Not too pricey . You can find it at any of your local stores . I recommend you must try it out .
Des S.
I go through these about once a month. After that they start to get gross and are cheap enough that I don't mind just getting another one. Needs a lot of detergent to get the job done but easy to use. Recommended
Stephanie S.
Los Angeles, CA
I like these basic sponges good for everyday use. And they last a pretty long time. I say they are good use for three months and ready to dispose and useful for the next since its in a pack of three.
Samantha W.
Clemmons, NC
These are simply a necessity to every kitchen. They are very affordable and durable. They clean dishes and counters and help a lot with stuck on foods when coupled w dawn or 409 or Clorox clean up.
Amy W.
Williamsburg, VA
these sponges are really nice. they're durable and clean well. they have two sides; an abrasive side and a gentle side. the gentle side can clean softer messes, and the green side will clean rough messes.
Nicole M.
I love how these sponges have a tough side to clean hard to get stuff and the soft side to clean my pots and pans. They are reasonably priced and clean my dishes well. I would buy them again and recommend them to anyone.
Brooke M.
Saline, LA
We buy these in the value pack at our local Sam's club for around $15 or so dollars I think. I like the value & they hold up and scrub very well. I use a new every few weeks. No need to change often.
Emily V.
Columbus, OH
I like these sponges a lot. The scrubby side is great for getting off grime and tough food. They are not too pricey, and they don't smell like anything. I would recommend these to other people!
Hannah L.
Barnesville, GA
Great price, great product. These sponges are surprisingly durable and clean dishes well. They do not scratch dishes either. I buy these regularly and they have yet to disappoint.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?