Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Charla S.Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Soraida C.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #19 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Johanna F.
Me encanta porque puedo quitar todo tipo de suciedad sin necesita de un brillo me funciona bastante bien
Roberta C.
Paulinia , São Paulo
All households use, reliable brand, market leader in my country, unmatched quality product. I recommend!
Leticia O.

a product of good quality. great for those who like to wash the pots. I will buy again when I have money.
Pilar M.
It is an amazing sponge it cleans your dishes so fast and it's a great help for me. It also lasts a lot
Hira F.
I like this sponge as it is soft on my hands and also clean the dishes softly without making scratches
Stephanie S.
Yarmouth , NS
Can't complain as far as a sponge go. They do have a tendency to come apart after using it for awhile.
Autumn H.
Chilliwack, MS
Basic sponge. Buy them in bulk from Costco. I used these in just about all of my household cleaning.
Nayab N.
Lahore
It absorbs half of the products so I feel that a lot product goes to waste like that which shouldn’t
Amie S.
Winnipeg , MB
I have used these forever and I love them. I bought them in bulk fromcostco and haven’t looked back!
Ilse R.
I always use this, they never fail and are long lasting, I bought it at wal mart. I like the packs
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?

back