BY SCOTCH-BRITE #20 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Ariel W.
Brooklyn, NY
I grew up using this product so it wouldn't make sense if I don't use it. I love using this scotch brute sponge and it works wonders. It's very inexpensive. I will keep purchasing this product because I love it.
Sam W.
Barboursville, WV
I use these sponges for everything! Cleaning the bathroom, the kitchen, the car, doesn't matter. I like that it has a rough side and a spongy side depending what surface you're cleaning. And they're inexpensive so I'm able to stock up when I have a coupon.
Bria B.
El Paso, TX
I use these for my bathroom and they haven't let me down yet. I love how they have two sides that each have their own colors and texture. I made the purchase at Walmart while looking at all the scrubber options.
Grace C.
Gets the job done. 9/10 I don't need to use anything else but this sponge when cleaning my caked pots and pans. I am very picky when it comes my
Sponges, because I have a lot of dishes to clean in my home.
Scher G.
Sanford, FL
These are great sponges for your dishes. I sometimes get lazy and don't want to clean my pans or plates immediately after using them and food sometimes ends up sticking to them. These sponges are a great and get all of the gunk off of my dishes and pans quick and easily.
Phonethira C.
These are the only sponges my family and I use to wash our dishes! The rough side really does scrub everything off your dishes. Even the really tough parts of grilled cheese, cooked pasta, all the food that have been cooked on the dishes.
Kelly W.
Eureka, Ca
This is a very durable sponge that holds up for a very long time and doesn't really harbor any bad odors! Just remember to ring it out and not let the soapy water sit in it. They need time to dry out a bit.
Rubia G.
West Orange, NJ
they are long lasting sponge i love using these.. i have used them for 3 years and thats the only ones i buy.. they are verrry good... and durable.. i usually buy them at shop rite.. and i would keep buying them..
LaRhonda D.
Lake Charles, LA
Small item with a whole lot of strength. I have been using these sponges for years and I can honestly say they have not let me down. Using these sponges on my pots and pans makes washing dishes so much easier.
Mallory S.
Jackson, Ms
Solid product. However, sometimes yellow dye in sponge seems to run (?).. not really sure what is happening there. Freaks me out a bit. But, other that, good stuff.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?