BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Haley S.
Haley S.
I do the dishes in my home and this is one of my favorite brands because the sponges last they do not wear out too quickly and they have good scrubbing power
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Riverside, CA
Sponges work well at first, but with heavy use can quickly lose their effectiveness. If you're doing heavy duty cleaning, definitely get a heavy duty sponge.
Alaina F.
Alaina F.
I've recently switched back to using good old classic sponges than a fancy dish brush. Sponges are cheaper, and I feel less bad when it's time to toss them.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Swedesboro , NJ
What us college kids use. We don't always get to our dishes right away, so it's nice that these are strong and will get our dishes clean in no time at all!
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Saint Cloud
These sponges are tough and durable and get the job done. They are a quality product that delivers what it says it will. I use these sponges religiously.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Yakima, WA
These sponges really work well to scrub off anything and they're the only sponges I use because they're my favorite ones and never seem to disappoint me
This is what I always use,it don't leave no marks on my pots when I scrub on them.It makes it easy for me to use them on anything that needs to be clean
Alicia E.
Alicia E.
My go-to sponge. I use it for the kitchen and the bathroom (not the same one of course lol). It really gets the job done and is relatively inexpensive!
Emely C.
Emely C.
These are the only sponges I use for my kitchen, they are amazing and overall always keeps my dishes and pots clean, I have been using them for years
Angela S.
Angela S.
Verona, PA
I use these all the time when I wash dishes and they hold up great. They get all the dirt and food off of the dishes and it's Rings out really well.
Shakeymama :.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?