BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Roxana S.
Roxana S.
A great product. Cleans your dishes pretty good and it doesn't hurt them so it makes them look good, no matter how many washes it has.
RAIMUNDA S.
RAIMUNDA S.
Minha mãe sempre comprou dessa esponja e nunca trocou essa esponja por outra ,essa esponja é muito boa serve pra limpar qualquer coisa
Angela M.
Angela M.
We always have to have these sponges on stock in our home. We use them for washing dishes, cleaning the tub, counters, sink, you name it. Very durable and useful.
Beatriz B.
Beatriz B.
Me gusta aunque que aveces se despunta la cosa verde y ae despega de la esponjita pero no importa ae pueden por separado
Ana R.
Ana R.
Things like these can not be missing in my house, super comfortable, durable, do not keep bacteria, are incribles, the best. I recommend them 100%
Alejandra A.
Alejandra A.
La mejor fibra de todas, no raya los trastes, deja todo bien limpio, no se le hacen hongos, no se deshace la fibra y dura bastante.
Cherry W.
Cherry W.
Vancouver, BC
Very standard. Gets the job done and lashes for at least 3 months. I find it doesn't smell as much as well.
Kevin K.
Kevin K.
They work great! I always see people say they need to throw them away quickly. I find if you wring out as much water as you can before leaving it to dry, it makes a huge difference. I also tend to rinse dishes before using them. They're my go to brand
Christine M.
Christine M.
Elmira, ON
Great for cleaning up messes around the home. I have one for the kitchen, bathroom and dishes. I like the big pack since I do a lot of cleaning. Very cheap and can grab them at Walmart. Highly recommended if you do a lot of cleaning inside and outside of your home.
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Pendleton, OR
I love the simplicity of this sponge. It works great and we always like to have a few in stock at all times!!
Shakeymama :.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?