BY SCOTCH-BRITE #37 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Aubrey M.
Aubrey M.
Kitchener
This sponge will really last for a month or two. I always wash dishes coz I love to wash dishes, this sponge really makes me love washing fishes even more. It's just simply amazing!
Alina B.
Alina B.
Very effective product in terms of cleaning and removing dirt and grime off of dishes. Also very affordable and lasts long.
Ally D.
Ally D.
It's a great sponge, but they get broken so fast, I really like to wash the dishes,and this sponges are the best, they are affective in almost all the dishes, and god I love the smell of them when you open the bag
arlette m.
arlette m.
all my dishes are washed with this sponge, every single day. it lasts for a long and don't have to change it as frequent as other sponges. it doesn't get a bad smell. most of my family use this sponge.
fran d.
fran d.
basicas para un corto periodo de tiempo, ya que la esponja mas suave se llega a separar de la esponja de dureza media,recomiendo usarla unos meses y adquirir una nueva para evitar que ocurra la separacion
America M.
America M.
Quita la mugre y absorbe la grasa y no maltrata las manos y es muy resistente
Y no se necesita desperdiciar tanta jabonadura
Dalia M.
Dalia M.

I like these sponges, have a "recommended" durability and clean the surfaces of the frets well. Although I would like the green ones, they will last longer.
Khadija N.
Khadija N.
Yes a life saver using scotch bright since long. Never tried any other sponge in my life their sponges are amazing. :)
jackie f.
jackie f.
Saint John, NB
I used to work for a cleaning company and they used these, so I got so use to using them and I love the way they clean now it's all I buy
Liliana Q.
Liliana Q.
aunque son un poco costosos valen la pena porque no maltrata tus platos ni vasos
y duran mucho
Shakeymama :.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?