BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

María C.
María C.
Estas esponjas son muy buenas y dan mucha espuma asi los trastes quedan super limpios y sin restos de comida
Lisbhet C.
Lisbhet C.
The best sponge for clean the dishes and many things about all the House, i'ts the best sponge for the cleaning
Rizky R.
Rizky R.
Maybe i like this product because the sponge is soft and not spoil his goods cleared. the sponge can you use to clean what you want to clean
Meg C.
Meg C.
Windsor, ON
I have always used these, probably because they are something my mum always used. I often cut the sponges in half to do my dishes so I get double for my money. I love the duel sides, I use them for my counter tops, stove top and all of my dishes. I don't think I would ever stop buying them.
Shannon W.
Shannon W.
These are my go-to sponges for cleaning the kitchen and bathroom. They easily clean off the stuck-on grime from dishes, counters and the bathtub without a lot of effort. The only problem is sometimes the green part comes off a bit. But I buy them all the time anyway, because they're still great.
Kacee S.
Kacee S.
These are my go to sponges, they are reasonably priced and are reliable. I hate to say this but I have a fear of bacteria growing on sponges, so I often will cut these sponges in half and throw it out at the end of the day. I like how rough they are on the green side to get stuck on food, but soft enough not to damage my dishes. It'd be cool if the brand could advise how to sanitize these for multiple days, or confirm that they decompose effectively
Claudia V.
Claudia V.
Lo mejor de lo mejor, nada es comparable con esto. Sinceramente es un producto de buenisima calidad y es altamente recomendable. No hay nada que pensar este es el producto que estas buscando. Yo le doy dedito arriba por la calidad del producto.
Glazielly V.
Glazielly V.
Ótima, ela dá um brilho nos utensílios domésticos, tem uma durabilidade excelente, não esfarela nas mãos. Utilizo ela também para lavar o banheiro pois a parte amarelada desta não arranha o azulejo e nem os metais presente no mesmo. Confio totalmente nesta marca vale a pena investir nela.
Daniela G.
Daniela G.
Monterrey, Mx
It is very help because it makes easier to clean the dishes. I bought at Costco
Loreny G.
Loreny G.
Hi, scotch-brite Industrial-medium-duty scrubbing sponge is my favorite sponge to wash dishes, cups, forks, spoons, knifes and pans because the leaves clean and free of grease. Do not mistreat my nails and hands. It is a durable sponge.
Shakeymama :.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?