Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Charla S.Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Soraida C.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #15 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Christina B.
Standish, ME
I also grab these because they're the cheapest and the longest lasting of my choices. I like the scrub pad as well. Good value for the price and very effective. I'd recommend to anyone needing a long lasting sponge.
Selena T.
Lyford , TX
My first choice in dish sponges! I love that it has the rough part for tough to remove food and the sponges side for non scratching on my clear plastic or glasses. I would buy over and over. Price is very affordable.
Ashley V.
Inman, SC
These are definitely a kitchen and bathroom staple. I get the elbow grease without having to put a lot of effort into it. I love that the pice is low enough to once a scrub pad has seen better days I can toss it.
Ariel W.
Brooklyn, NY
I grew up using this product so it wouldn't make sense if I don't use it. I love using this scotch brute sponge and it works wonders. It's very inexpensive. I will keep purchasing this product because I love it.
Sam W.
Barboursville, WV
I use these sponges for everything! Cleaning the bathroom, the kitchen, the car, doesn't matter. I like that it has a rough side and a spongy side depending what surface you're cleaning. And they're inexpensive so I'm able to stock up when I have a coupon.
Brenda S.
Have used them since like forever, maybe since I was a child. These work to the maximum and several of them come in a packaging.  There is really no scent to them and the texture is somewhat scratchy but soft too
Bria B.
El Paso, TX
I use these for my bathroom and they haven't let me down yet. I love how they have two sides that each have their own colors and texture. I made the purchase at Walmart while looking at all the scrubber options.
Rubia G.
West Orange, NJ
they are long lasting sponge i love using these.. i have used them for 3 years and thats the only ones i buy.. they are verrry good... and durable.. i usually buy them at shop rite.. and i would keep buying them..
LaRhonda D.
Lake Charles, LA
Small item with a whole lot of strength. I have been using these sponges for years and I can honestly say they have not let me down. Using these sponges on my pots and pans makes washing dishes so much easier.
Kelly W.
Eureka, Ca
This is a very durable sponge that holds up for a very long time and doesn't really harbor any bad odors! Just remember to ring it out and not let the soapy water sit in it. They need time to dry out a bit.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?