BY SCOTCH-BRITE #15 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Zamira M.
Vancouver, WA
They are OK,traditional and they last also us hard to get the smell of it, I will like to use it next time it won't smell bad and it does not mater if I washed dry it or let it in water it seems like the smell is in it already
Jessica E.
GREENFIELD, MO
These are cheap works great.  And don't fall apart easily. When they do all you have to do is grab a new one.  I like these sponges because I can s scrub on one side and simple wash with the other.  It's the best of both worlds!
Kandis P.
Centerville, TX
Best scrubbers ever! I will send someone back to the store if they get the wrong kind of scrubber! Reasonable price and cleans perfectly! My only complaint is that it does scratch clear plastic and makes shiny plastic dull..
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Use almost daily when cleaning the kitchen. Helps not only with dishes but also with kitchen surfaces. The price is low and easy to find at most grocery stores. Plus they are an easy item to add to new home gift baskets.
Nikitha A.
Covington, GA
Scotch brite sponge is useful in my everyday routine. There's no smell to it at all. It does the job for me so I would say it's effective. This sponge cleans any surface but it doesn't last long. I would purchase again.
Leah A.
Hvre De Grace, MD
I really love these scrubs! They are amazing, the grease and grim alone comes off so much easier than using a regular old scrub. That makes it easier for you to take off food and grim, I recommend this product for you!
Christina B.
Standish, ME
I also grab these because they're the cheapest and the longest lasting of my choices. I like the scrub pad as well. Good value for the price and very effective. I'd recommend to anyone needing a long lasting sponge.
Selena T.
Lyford , TX
My first choice in dish sponges! I love that it has the rough part for tough to remove food and the sponges side for non scratching on my clear plastic or glasses. I would buy over and over. Price is very affordable.
Brenda S.
Have used them since like forever, maybe since I was a child. These work to the maximum and several of them come in a packaging.  There is really no scent to them and the texture is somewhat scratchy but soft too
Ashley V.
Inman, SC
These are definitely a kitchen and bathroom staple. I get the elbow grease without having to put a lot of effort into it. I love that the pice is low enough to once a scrub pad has seen better days I can toss it.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?