Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Charla S.Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Soraida C.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #18 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Brooke M.
Saline, LA
We buy these in the value pack at our local Sam's club for around $15 or so dollars I think. I like the value & they hold up and scrub very well. I use a new every few weeks. No need to change often.
Kanchan S.
Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge is nice when using initally4/5 times after that just ok for ceramic dishes, otherwise not a long term partner, make it more useable.
Emily V.
Columbus, OH
I like these sponges a lot. The scrubby side is great for getting off grime and tough food. They are not too pricey, and they don't smell like anything. I would recommend these to other people!
Katia M.
Asi quelas tipicas con esponja de un lado y brillo del otro. Ideal para superficies delicadas y al reverso perfecto para ollas y suciedad más difícil de arrancar. Nunca falta en el fregadero.
Destiny S.
I go through these about once a month. After that they start to get gross and are cheap enough that I don't mind just getting another one. Needs a lot of detergent to get the job done but easy to use. Recommended
Hannah L.
Williamson, GA
Great price, great product. These sponges are surprisingly durable and clean dishes well. They do not scratch dishes either. I buy these regularly and they have yet to disappoint.
Michelle H.
My husband and I's go to sponge! We've both separately been using these since we were children and neither of us ever gravitate towards using something else. If it ain't broke don't fix it!
Nancy G.
Shelbyville, KY
Inexpensive sponges. They ware out kind of fast. But they scrub off grease easily. It won’t get the dry food off your dishes you might need something tougher but other than that it works.
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
I love these sponges because they give a great clean to my dishes when there is burned and hard to get off foods on your pans or any other dishes. Theire easy to use and not messy !
Pamela F.
I use these everyday and I am always happy with their performance... I find them economical enough to toss when they are used up and grab another... I highly recommend them...
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?

back