BY SCOTCH-BRITE #12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Nancy G.
Shelbyville, KY
Inexpensive sponges. They ware out kind of fast. But they scrub off grease easily. It won’t get the dry food off your dishes you might need something tougher but other than that it works.
Christina S.
These are my favorite sponges for cleaning! You can’t be cheap on your sponges. I tried the ones at the dollar tree and the 99 cents store and they are way tougher than these and fall apart. The quality of these sponges is amazing, and they can last a really long time.
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
My family used this for years when I moved out this is what I used as well. I never had a problem and would always clean my dishes spot free. I use this sponge for tougher jobs and works great I did not see any scratches so I am satisfied
Sarah D.
Richmond, KY
Scotch-Brite Cleaning Sponges SCOTCH-BRITE Multicolor I always have these on hand whether it's for scrubbing pans or cleaning the over. They are tough enough to scrub but don't scratch my glass or metal surfaces.
Chellsie R.
I used these to scrub my bathtub but I prefer a scrubbing sponge or brush with a handle. Overall this is a great and affordable product when needing a cleaning brush for 1-2 uses. I wouldn’t use it to wash dishes.
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Kanchan S.
Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge is nice when using initally4/5 times after that just ok for ceramic dishes, otherwise not a long term partner, make it more useable.
Rochelle F.
Richmond, VA
We use the Scotch-Brite Scrubbing sponge in our kitchen for washing dishes and cleaning up. I find that it works well to remove stuck on food from dishes and to clean up counters and our glasstop stove. I think it is a great, heavy-duty sponge for the kitchen and cleaning other places in your home. Definitely recommend it if you are looking for a new cleaning sponge. I always recommend rinsing it and letting it completely dry out after each use, I hate the mildewy smell that is a result of leaving it wet.
Candy H.
ELK GROVE, CA
The Scotch-Brite Industrial Scrubbing Sponge is a definite "must have" in any home and/or business. These sponges are gentle enough to use throughout your home, yet tough enough to tackle even the toughest jobs. I use these sponges for both home maintenance and for the "heavy duty" maintenance work performed at work. Unlike many of the other brands, the Scotch sponges do NOT begin to crumble and fall apart. In fact, I am able to wash them in my dishwasher and continuously re-use them.
Neith J.
For household cleaning, we stick with the classic Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponges in Yellow & Green.  When we see that sponge under sink in the house we know that it's for cleaning any surface that we don't eat off of (we use shaped colored sponges for things we eat from in order to keep from contaminating our food with cleaning chemicals).  They are classic, strong, last forever, and get the job done everytime!  Plus, they are always in stock at any major household store.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?