Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Charla S.Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Soraida C.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Tracy M.
Lumberton
Scotch Brite is a great sponge and I use it on a regular basis. I do have to replace the sponge fairly often because it begins to smell bad even if I thoroughly clean it. It is readily available and very affordable. I would recommend this product to others.
Rachel B.
Casper, WY
Even though these things get super nasty and gummed up really quickly, I still like them. They are cheap, you get a lot in a package and they really do clean well. I like them for the stove top! They are tough without harming the appliance.
Destiny G.
Gilroy, CA
These sponges are one of my favorites to use. They last a long time. I like that it has one side to scrub the hard stuff to get off and the normal side. I bought mine at Walmart and I would buy them again.
tricia e.
Los Angeles
Does the job well. And the sponge holds up over time. I put it in microwave every week to keep it extra clean. I’ve used these for years and they never disappoint. Well worth the price. I use the scrubby side mostly on pans and glass bakeware.
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
We almost ALWAYS have Scotch-Brite sponges in our house and use them for so many different things!  They are great for scrubbing any kind of dirt or muck and since they are so affordable, I don't feel so bad for using them for everything!  The oven at my house is the biggest thing I use it on most!
Christina S.
These are my favorite sponges for cleaning! You can’t be cheap on your sponges. I tried the ones at the dollar tree and the 99 cents store and they are way tougher than these and fall apart. The quality of these sponges is amazing, and they can last a really long time.
Austin C.
Edgar, WI
This is a convenient product but I wouldn’t rate it to be the best. After some use it starts to come apart either the scrubby side loses strength or they sides come apart from one another. This product is good for a quick dish was but not long term
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
My family used this for years when I moved out this is what I used as well. I never had a problem and would always clean my dishes spot free. I use this sponge for tougher jobs and works great I did not see any scratches so I am satisfied
Sarah D.
Richmond, KY
Scotch-Brite Cleaning Sponges SCOTCH-BRITE Multicolor I always have these on hand whether it's for scrubbing pans or cleaning the over. They are tough enough to scrub but don't scratch my glass or metal surfaces.
Kanchan S.
Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge is nice when using initally4/5 times after that just ok for ceramic dishes, otherwise not a long term partner, make it more useable.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?