Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Charla S.Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Soraida C.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #19 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
We almost ALWAYS have Scotch-Brite sponges in our house and use them for so many different things!  They are great for scrubbing any kind of dirt or muck and since they are so affordable, I don't feel so bad for using them for everything!  The oven at my house is the biggest thing I use it on most!
Destiny G.
Gilroy, CA
These sponges are one of my favorites to use. They last a long time. I like that it has one side to scrub the hard stuff to get off and the normal side. I bought mine at Walmart and I would buy them again.
Mary A.
Soft sponge on one side and a scrub pad on the other side for those hard to get out marks. Works great on everything from dishes to cleaning the table and counters.
Christina S.
These are my favorite sponges for cleaning! You can’t be cheap on your sponges. I tried the ones at the dollar tree and the 99 cents store and they are way tougher than these and fall apart. The quality of these sponges is amazing, and they can last a really long time.
Austin C.
edgar, WI
This is a convenient product but I wouldn’t rate it to be the best. After some use it starts to come apart either the scrubby side loses strength or they sides come apart from one another. This product is good for a quick dish was but not long term
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
My family used this for years when I moved out this is what I used as well. I never had a problem and would always clean my dishes spot free. I use this sponge for tougher jobs and works great I did not see any scratches so I am satisfied
Sarah D.
Richmond, KY
Scotch-Brite Cleaning Sponges SCOTCH-BRITE Multicolor I always have these on hand whether it's for scrubbing pans or cleaning the over. They are tough enough to scrub but don't scratch my glass or metal surfaces.
Brittany L.
They are ok! They don’t last that long but for the price can’t beat that. They don’t hold soap very well in my opinion. The dark green side doesn’t scrub the left over food and stains very well.
Kanchan S.
Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge is nice when using initally4/5 times after that just ok for ceramic dishes, otherwise not a long term partner, make it more useable.
Rochelle F.
Richmond , VA
We use the Scotch-Brite Scrubbing sponge in our kitchen for washing dishes and cleaning up. I find that it works well to remove stuck on food from dishes and to clean up counters and our glasstop stove. I think it is a great, heavy-duty sponge for the kitchen and cleaning other places in your home. Definitely recommend it if you are looking for a new cleaning sponge. I always recommend rinsing it and letting it completely dry out after each use, I hate the mildewy smell that is a result of leaving it wet.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?