BY SCOTCH-BRITE #34 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Hannah T.
Bellingham, WA
The yellow side is like a regular sponge and the green side is rougher like a scrubby pad. The yellow side is good for stuff that needs to be wiped down(i.e. countertops, dishes before the dishwasher, stovetops). The green side is good for things that have things stuck to it. Ever leave oatmeal in the bowl? Grab your sponge and use that green side. This is the same sponge that my parents have been using since I was a child, and now I use at my place. The price is reasonable and I know they work well, so why differ? Of course the only problem is that it will start to smell gross, so you need to make sure it dries out all the way or you'll be in for some stink.
Candy H.
ELK GROVE, CA
The Scotch-Brite Industrial Scrubbing Sponge is a definite "must have" in any home and/or business. These sponges are gentle enough to use throughout your home, yet tough enough to tackle even the toughest jobs. I use these sponges for both home maintenance and for the "heavy duty" maintenance work performed at work. Unlike many of the other brands, the Scotch sponges do NOT begin to crumble and fall apart. In fact, I am able to wash them in my dishwasher and continuously re-use them.
Camila P.
Braselton, GA
As a person who came from another country and another culture, I actually prefer washing the dishes rather than just putting it in the dishwasher and let the machine do all the job. And I say that because when I do it with my own hands, I know how clean it will be and I can make sure it will be enough. But the brush you are going to use also needs to feel good in your hands and do a good job in your dishes. And for years and years I have been using this one and it's just great.
Sabrina F.
Auburndale, MA
Scotch-Brite helps get the grease off better than any other sponge I've bought. And best part? They are actually affordable! They last really long but when they need to be replaced, we just end up grabbing the same ones because all the other brands we tried couldn't stand up over the test of time. When you need to give your pots and pans a good scrub - without ruining them - definitely grab these!
Siu C.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a standard sponge we've always used in the household since I was a kid. I've never really tried others as this is always my go to. It does as it's supposed to, but the green part doesn't really last long and loses it's scratchiness pretty quickly. Maybe I'm using the wrong ones, but I don't want it to harsh either. I like the Brand but would like for it to last longer.
Jennifer M.
Witherbee, NY
An oldie, but a goodie! I've used scotch sponges for nearly 15+ years and they never cease to amaze me! The fact that they come in bigger packages make it easier to use and discard while keeping my kitchen sanitary by disposing of used sponges when they have become germ based. The price is right and the product is reliable!
Sonia P.
The only sponges my husband will buy and use to clean walls and floors. The quality is very good and he has compared them to other cheaper brand and they don't hold up to scotch brite. They last long do a real good clean up job and really are the best on the market and very affordable. They really work!
Bethany B.
Rexburg, ID
You can never go wrong with a classic. The yellow spongey side is perfect for cleaning gently especially on kitchenware that you don't want to scuff. And the green side works to get the cooked on grime off. Plus, it's not too strong where it damages your kitchenware, but you should still be careful.
Karlie G.
I love all Scotch-Bright products and their Medium-Duty Scrubbing sponge did not disappoint! I used it when I was cleaning off wine bottle labels for a DIY project and they worked very well. Next time I may go with a scouring pad or pad that is more intense, but overall I was very happy with these!
Elena F.
I use these the most. They get the job done. they are tough enough, but not too think. They are decent for the price. I think I replace them earlier than i should because I like clean sponges in the kitchen and fear getting sick from bacteria or plates that haven't been thoroughly cleaned.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?