Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHousehold Cleaning SuppliesScotch-Brite

by Scotch-Brite

Help keep your home or business clean. The dual-action design of the sponge features a medium-abrasive Scotch-Brite™ scouring pad on one side and an absorbent yellow cellulose sponge on the other side. An ideal companion for the most common,...

Where do you use this product?
Start your review of Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton!
Cheyenne D.
Utica, NY
Soft side and hard side both do what they need to. Soaks up water well and scrubs well. Lasts a good while too.
Ashton R.
Malvern, AR
I love these! The yellow side is perfect for my more fragile dishes and the green side gets all the harder things to get off my sturdier ones.
Bani G.
Tomball, TX
It got stinky too quickly. Never buying them again. And the color of the sponge came out after the first use.
Cassandra E.
San Francisco, CA
They are the normal regular sponges and work as well as that. It does its job and that makes me happy.
Marisol Z.
Best sponge ever they do the work my pots are easy to wash doesn't scratch my pots or dishes last a long time so it saves me money
Ariel B.
Baton Rouge, LA
I absolutely love this product. It scrubs away all the hard stuck on stuff easy. Purchased at Walmart and I am extremely pleased with the results of using. The value is great. 2 scrub sponges for $2! I will def be recommending to others for use!
Der L.
St. Paul, MN
This sponge is okay. It gets the job done but when you first use it, it's really stiff which I don't like. I like sponges that are easy to squeeze and bend. But the green side does work for scrubbing stuff off the dishes. Also, about any store sells these sponges so you can easily get them anywhere.
Jennifer H.
Flat Rock, MI
These sponges help get the bunt stuff off the pots and pans. They are used everyday in my dish washing routine.
Isabel O.
Buy in bulk. The yellow side is perfect for any dishes, appliances, or countera that need cleaning. While the green side comes perfect for any stubborn stains or hard to scrub places.
Jaileen C.
Bel Air
Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Jaileen C.
It’s just a nice easy sponge , you can get a good grip on it ! the one i personally have has little side ridges that make gripping and cleaning a bit easier too !