Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Charla S.Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Soraida C.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #15 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
We almost ALWAYS have Scotch-Brite sponges in our house and use them for so many different things!  They are great for scrubbing any kind of dirt or muck and since they are so affordable, I don't feel so bad for using them for everything!  The oven at my house is the biggest thing I use it on most!
Nancy G.
Shelbyville, KY
Inexpensive sponges. They ware out kind of fast. But they scrub off grease easily. It won’t get the dry food off your dishes you might need something tougher but other than that it works.
Mary A.
Soft sponge on one side and a scrub pad on the other side for those hard to get out marks. Works great on everything from dishes to cleaning the table and counters.
Christina S.
These are my favorite sponges for cleaning! You can’t be cheap on your sponges. I tried the ones at the dollar tree and the 99 cents store and they are way tougher than these and fall apart. The quality of these sponges is amazing, and they can last a really long time.
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
My family used this for years when I moved out this is what I used as well. I never had a problem and would always clean my dishes spot free. I use this sponge for tougher jobs and works great I did not see any scratches so I am satisfied
Sarah D.
Richmond, KY
Scotch-Brite Cleaning Sponges SCOTCH-BRITE Multicolor I always have these on hand whether it's for scrubbing pans or cleaning the over. They are tough enough to scrub but don't scratch my glass or metal surfaces.
Chellsie R.
I used these to scrub my bathtub but I prefer a scrubbing sponge or brush with a handle. Overall this is a great and affordable product when needing a cleaning brush for 1-2 uses. I wouldn’t use it to wash dishes.
Lauren F.
Columbus, OH
Brittany L.
They are ok! They don’t last that long but for the price can’t beat that. They don’t hold soap very well in my opinion. The dark green side doesn’t scrub the left over food and stains very well.
Kanchan S.
Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge is nice when using initally4/5 times after that just ok for ceramic dishes, otherwise not a long term partner, make it more useable.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?