BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Sam's Club
Hannah T.
Hannah T.
Bellingham, WA
The yellow side is like a regular sponge and the green side is rougher like a scrubby pad. The yellow side is good for stuff that needs to be wiped down(i.e. countertops, dishes before the dishwasher, stovetops). The green side is good for things that have things stuck to it. Ever leave oatmeal in the bowl? Grab your sponge and use that green side. This is the same sponge that my parents have been using since I was a child, and now I use at my place. The price is reasonable and I know they work well, so why differ? Of course the only problem is that it will start to smell gross, so you need to make sure it dries out all the way or you'll be in for some stink.
Sophie C.
Sophie C.
Oak Park, IL
The yellow side is soft like a regular sponge and the green side is rougher like a scrubby pad. The soft side is good for stuff that needs to be wiped but that is too delicate to be scrubbed. The green side is good for things that have a lot of gunk on them and need some elbow grease. This is the same sponge that my parents have been using since I was a child, and we have never found a reason to use a different brand, since the price is pretty reasonable. Of course the only problem is that you need to either make sure it dries out all the way or microwave it for a few seconds every day after using it. Otherwise it will start to smell gross.
Kallen S.
Kallen S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I've never really thought about buying anything else- I feel like these are just the classic sponge. However, they really aren't that great. They're flimsy, don't hold dish soap well, stink (even if you squeeze all the water out), absorb food particles and get dirty extremely easy. They're cheap so it's not terrible to go through them, but I would prefer to not have to throw out my sponge all the time. I wish the green side was a little thicker/more durable, because it isn't that great at getting tough stains like it's supposed to be.
Candy H.
Candy H.
ELK GROVE, CA
The Scotch-Brite Industrial Scrubbing Sponge is a definite "must have" in any home and/or business. These sponges are gentle enough to use throughout your home, yet tough enough to tackle even the toughest jobs. I use these sponges for both home maintenance and for the "heavy duty" maintenance work performed at work. Unlike many of the other brands, the Scotch sponges do NOT begin to crumble and fall apart. In fact, I am able to wash them in my dishwasher and continuously re-use them.
Camila P.
Camila P.
Braselton, GA
As a person who came from another country and another culture, I actually prefer washing the dishes rather than just putting it in the dishwasher and let the machine do all the job. And I say that because when I do it with my own hands, I know how clean it will be and I can make sure it will be enough. But the brush you are going to use also needs to feel good in your hands and do a good job in your dishes. And for years and years I have been using this one and it's just great.
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.
Auburndale, MA
Scotch-Brite helps get the grease off better than any other sponge I've bought. And best part? They are actually affordable! They last really long but when they need to be replaced, we just end up grabbing the same ones because all the other brands we tried couldn't stand up over the test of time. When you need to give your pots and pans a good scrub - without ruining them - definitely grab these!
Siu C.
Siu C.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a standard sponge we've always used in the household since I was a kid. I've never really tried others as this is always my go to. It does as it's supposed to, but the green part doesn't really last long and loses it's scratchiness pretty quickly. Maybe I'm using the wrong ones, but I don't want it to harsh either. I like the Brand but would like for it to last longer.
Nuhat S.
Nuhat S.
Paterson, NJ
I like how this comes with two sides. The dishes we make often leaves harsh stains. It not just the soap used that will get rid of the stains, but also the sponge. I always get these and they last pretty long. I would recommend this to others because you can use this for other purposes besides dish washing such as scrubbing places clean.
Mackenzie S.
Mackenzie S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
These sponges are great for cleaning just about anything! I often do dishes with them and they're great for cleaning off pans with food stuck to them. The price is great. The only con I have, however, is that beware when using the rough edge and cleaning glass. Little scrape marks can be left. Other than that, awesome product!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Witherbee, NY
An oldie, but a goodie! I've used scotch sponges for nearly 15+ years and they never cease to amaze me! The fact that they come in bigger packages make it easier to use and discard while keeping my kitchen sanitary by disposing of used sponges when they have become germ based. The price is right and the product is reliable!
Shakeymama :.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?