BY SCOTCH-BRITE #20 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Christina S.
These are my favorite sponges for cleaning! You can’t be cheap on your sponges. I tried the ones at the dollar tree and the 99 cents store and they are way tougher than these and fall apart. The quality of these sponges is amazing, and they can last a really long time.
Sarah D.
Richmond, KY
Scotch-Brite Cleaning Sponges SCOTCH-BRITE Multicolor I always have these on hand whether it's for scrubbing pans or cleaning the over. They are tough enough to scrub but don't scratch my glass or metal surfaces.
Chellsie R.
I used these to scrub my bathtub but I prefer a scrubbing sponge or brush with a handle. Overall this is a great and affordable product when needing a cleaning brush for 1-2 uses. I wouldn’t use it to wash dishes.
Kanchan S.
Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge is nice when using initally4/5 times after that just ok for ceramic dishes, otherwise not a long term partner, make it more useable.
Rochelle F.
Richmond, VA
We use the Scotch-Brite Scrubbing sponge in our kitchen for washing dishes and cleaning up. I find that it works well to remove stuck on food from dishes and to clean up counters and our glasstop stove. I think it is a great, heavy-duty sponge for the kitchen and cleaning other places in your home. Definitely recommend it if you are looking for a new cleaning sponge. I always recommend rinsing it and letting it completely dry out after each use, I hate the mildewy smell that is a result of leaving it wet.
Candy H.
ELK GROVE, CA
The Scotch-Brite Industrial Scrubbing Sponge is a definite "must have" in any home and/or business. These sponges are gentle enough to use throughout your home, yet tough enough to tackle even the toughest jobs. I use these sponges for both home maintenance and for the "heavy duty" maintenance work performed at work. Unlike many of the other brands, the Scotch sponges do NOT begin to crumble and fall apart. In fact, I am able to wash them in my dishwasher and continuously re-use them.
Neith J.
For household cleaning, we stick with the classic Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponges in Yellow & Green.  When we see that sponge under sink in the house we know that it's for cleaning any surface that we don't eat off of (we use shaped colored sponges for things we eat from in order to keep from contaminating our food with cleaning chemicals).  They are classic, strong, last forever, and get the job done everytime!  Plus, they are always in stock at any major household store.
Jennifer M.
Witherbee, NY
An oldie, but a goodie! I've used scotch sponges for nearly 15+ years and they never cease to amaze me! The fact that they come in bigger packages make it easier to use and discard while keeping my kitchen sanitary by disposing of used sponges when they have become germ based. The price is right and the product is reliable!
Liz F.
Hoboken, NJ
We used to love and buy Scotch Brite heavy Duty sponges exclusively. Will will not be purchasing them anymore, as it is obvious that the makeup of the green scrubber portion has changed recently and barely holds up any more. After relatively minimal use it starts to degrade, and is not able to clean as well as the previous green pad part. Sad day for Scotch Brite- why change when you had such a good thing going?
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
I have been using these Scotch-Brite Industrial scrubbing sponges for years and they are my favorite!  They always last a long time without falling apart.  We don't use our dishwasher too often and are usually doing dishes by hand and these clean even the grossest dishes really well!
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?