Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Charla S.Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge, 3 1/2 x 6 1/4, Yellow/Green - 20/Carton uploaded by Soraida C.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #22 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Walmart*
Tracy M.
Lumberton
Scotch Brite is a great sponge and I use it on a regular basis. I do have to replace the sponge fairly often because it begins to smell bad even if I thoroughly clean it. It is readily available and very affordable. I would recommend this product to others.
Rachel B.
Casper, WY
Even though these things get super nasty and gummed up really quickly, I still like them. They are cheap, you get a lot in a package and they really do clean well. I like them for the stove top! They are tough without harming the appliance.
tricia e.
Los Angeles
Does the job well. And the sponge holds up over time. I put it in microwave every week to keep it extra clean. I’ve used these for years and they never disappoint. Well worth the price. I use the scrubby side mostly on pans and glass bakeware.
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
We almost ALWAYS have Scotch-Brite sponges in our house and use them for so many different things!  They are great for scrubbing any kind of dirt or muck and since they are so affordable, I don't feel so bad for using them for everything!  The oven at my house is the biggest thing I use it on most!
Christina S.
These are my favorite sponges for cleaning! You can’t be cheap on your sponges. I tried the ones at the dollar tree and the 99 cents store and they are way tougher than these and fall apart. The quality of these sponges is amazing, and they can last a really long time.
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
My family used this for years when I moved out this is what I used as well. I never had a problem and would always clean my dishes spot free. I use this sponge for tougher jobs and works great I did not see any scratches so I am satisfied
Sarah D.
Richmond, KY
Scotch-Brite Cleaning Sponges SCOTCH-BRITE Multicolor I always have these on hand whether it's for scrubbing pans or cleaning the over. They are tough enough to scrub but don't scratch my glass or metal surfaces.
Kanchan S.
Scotch-Brite Industrial - Medium-Duty Scrubbing Sponge is nice when using initally4/5 times after that just ok for ceramic dishes, otherwise not a long term partner, make it more useable.
Mary A.
Soft sponge on one side and a scrub pad on the other side for those hard to get out marks. Works great on everything from dishes to cleaning the table and counters.
Rochelle F.
Sandston, VA
We use the Scotch-Brite Scrubbing sponge in our kitchen for washing dishes and cleaning up. I find that it works well to remove stuck on food from dishes and to clean up counters and our glasstop stove. I think it is a great, heavy-duty sponge for the kitchen and cleaning other places in your home. Definitely recommend it if you are looking for a new cleaning sponge. I always recommend rinsing it and letting it completely dry out after each use, I hate the mildewy smell that is a result of leaving it wet.
Shakeymama :.
Where do you use this product?